Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?

2 posters

Go down

Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?  Empty Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-26, 14:59

All I see on there is either Couch or Solari articles with the Lansing State Journal next to the writers name.

I think those two are getting screwed big time. One of them should be promoted and paid accordingly.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?  Empty Re: Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-26, 15:08

I think the Freep has found their cost-saving solution. It's call outsourcing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?  Empty Re: Has the Freep found a Spartan Beat Writer?

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-26, 15:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:I think the Freep has found their cost-saving solution. It's call outsourcing.

how about dumping Sharp and Albom? Bet they could get in two cheaper columnists and get the same amount of clicks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-26, 15:16

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I think the Freep has found their cost-saving solution.  It's call outsourcing.

how about dumping Sharp and Albom? Bet they could get in two cheaper columnists and get the same amount of clicks.

Good call on Albom (though it will never happen), but I like the idea of keeping Sharp around just to piss off the wolvies.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down