Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials

+10
duffy munn
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Empty Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials

Post by DWags 09/06/16, 03:05 pm

Lazy ass, no job, make no money, complain about everything, stay at home, borrow money from mom and dad, stay on the swill too long boring generation.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/24/for-first-time-in-modern-era-living-with-parents-edges-out-other-living-arrangements-for-18-to-34-year-olds/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Empty Re: Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/06/16, 03:08 pm

DWags wrote:Lazy ass, no job, make no money, complain about everything, stay at home, borrow money from mom and dad, stay on the swill too long boring generation.  

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/24/for-first-time-in-modern-era-living-with-parents-edges-out-other-living-arrangements-for-18-to-34-year-olds/
it was kinda crazy around our house the other morning (trash day).. I was trying to get trash, curbside recycling, etc out.. anyway, I come back in for another cup of coffee.. my daughter (sorry For bin) was expressing her displeasure that she was having to put a new trash bag into the trash can if she planned on placing her Kind bar wrapper into the trash can.

Rolling Eyes

freakin' kid.. I was about to dish out a verbal pimp-slap and then figured I'd just let it go.. you'd think someone asked her to re-shingle the roof or something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Empty Re: Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/06/16, 03:11 pm

I'm pretty sure we had this conversation already about this exact study. Didn't we? I feel like we did. Maybe I forgot. I'm on the older end of the millennial spectrum.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 09/06/16, 03:15 pm

We probably did, but it says May 24th 2016. I'd remember this from two weeks ago. But like you, maybe I'm not remembering. You can ban me if you want.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/06/16, 03:27 pm

DWags wrote:Lazy ass, no job, make no money, complain about everything, stay at home, borrow money from mom and dad, stay on the swill too long boring generation.

It works out pretty well for the Amish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/06/16, 03:35 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm pretty sure we had this conversation already about this exact study. Didn't we? I feel like we did. Maybe I forgot. I'm on the older end of the millennial spectrum.

Gen X motherfucker! All I want to do is tie some flannel around my waist, bitch about how girls in high school never dressed as slutty as the girls today, and rock out to some Temple of the Dog.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 09/06/16, 03:36 pm

Stop collecting social security when you don't need it, old fucks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/06/16, 03:38 pm

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 09/06/16, 03:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Gen X motherfucker! All I want to do is tie some flannel around my waist, bitch about how girls in high school never dressed as slutty as the girls today, and rock out to some Temple of the Dog.

We pretty much make the world turn. These old and young people are pretty much dead weight.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 09/06/16, 03:39 pm

DWags wrote:We probably did, but it says May 24th 2016. I'd remember this from two weeks ago. But like you, maybe I'm not remembering. You can ban me if you want.

Short term memory loss... not a good sign bro
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/06/16, 03:43 pm

Rocinante wrote:Stop collecting social security when you don't need it, old fucks.

I'm pretty sure that's not an option.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/06/16, 03:43 pm

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

We pretty much make the world turn.  These old and young people are pretty much dead weight.  

Baby Boomers retiring and draining social security and raising health care prices. Millennials too scared to get their lives started, deciding instead to hold on to mommy and daddies hands. We are the gears that keep America chugging along.

Effin A!

Chris Cornell could fucking wail.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/06/16, 03:46 pm

DWags wrote:We probably did, but it says May 24th 2016. I'd remember this from two weeks ago. But like you, maybe I'm not remembering. You can ban me if you want.

I found it dwags. You are so fucking banned now.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials 3048430273_3ca3e962c0_o_d

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9689-american-millennials-are-getting-their-ass-kicked-by-canada?highlight=Millennials
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 09/06/16, 03:46 pm

Something something millennial something millennial I say it too much Travis something something safe space something
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 03:47 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm pretty sure we had this conversation already about this exact study. Didn't we? I feel like we did. Maybe I forgot. I'm on the older end of the millennial spectrum.

What a Mary. Nobody cares about your feelings, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 03:48 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Something something millennial something millennial I say it too much Travis something something safe space something

Look! The millennial is wording!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/06/16, 04:09 pm

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Womenplaidshirt

Seriously though, this is how girls dressed when I was in high school. It fucking sucked.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 04:14 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Womenplaidshirt

Seriously though, this is how girls dressed when I was in high school. It fucking sucked.

That's sexy AF.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 09/06/16, 04:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials Womenplaidshirt

That's sexy AF.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials 2d1d1d5213ed4a9d22ed506636051c71

Remove the hot blonde and replace her with your average high school chick. That was not sexy. They might as well have been wearing potato bags.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 09/06/16, 04:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

That's sexy AF.
All she is missing are some cargo jorts.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 04:59 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's sexy AF.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 05:12 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's sexy AF.

Remove the hot blonde and replace her with your average high school chick. That was not sexy. They might as well have been wearing potato bags.

I grew up in the 80s. Ever seen what college women wore in the 80s? Nothing being worn was attractive, let alone sexy. And, to make matters worse, those women made the hole in the ozone twice its size with the amount of hairspray they used every day. It was terrible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/06/16, 05:13 pm

Those high up on the waist 80s jeans are a thing again greenway. I dont get it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 05:17 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Those high up on the waist 80s jeans are a thing again greenway. I dont get it.

Fashion always comes around again, usually for the worse. Those 80s jeans styles rightfully became known as mom jeans. They'll go away fast enough, I hope, and in 20-25 years their daughters will laugh at the photos of their mom looking so stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 09/06/16, 06:31 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Those high up on the waist 80s jeans are a thing again greenway. I dont get it.
I see that and yoga pants the most. More yoga pants please.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 07:14 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's sexy AF.

I forgot to add that flannel shirts were popular right around '78-'79. I spent most of those two summers at the family cottage outside of Petoskey. Age 16/17 is a great time to be seeing new girls showing up at the nearby resort every week or two. Hot girls wearing soft flannel with nothing on underneath, no school to go to in the morning, campfires on the beach watching dark skies and shooting stars until 3 or 4 in the morning. It was a glorious time to be a horndog.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/06/16, 07:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

That's sexy AF.

I am sure Greenway could hook her up with a pair of cargo jorts. Probably some camo cargo shorts, too. Then she can go to RCMB tailgates.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 07:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I am sure Greenway could hook her up with a pair of cargo jorts. Probably some camo cargo shorts, too. Then she can go to RCMB tailgates.

That sounds perfect.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 09/06/16, 07:32 pm

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials 502811600

Good shit in this threa. Lots of hate between generations. Mercia.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/06/16, 07:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Found her. Not too shabby.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials N8ao1p-l
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 07:43 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Found her. Not too shabby.

Get the fuck out of our houses Millenials N8ao1p-l

In. All in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 09/06/16, 07:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:Stop collecting social security when you don't need it, old fucks.

This.
Time to means test. Sorry to the people who wee lied to by the govt
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 09/06/16, 07:54 pm

Why didn't you old fucks teach your kids how to function? It's really not difficult.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 09/06/16, 08:05 pm

The_Dude wrote:

This.
Time to means test. Sorry to the people who wee lied to by the govt

You understand that these old fucks paid in to social security for 50 years, right ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/06/16, 08:07 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why didn't you old fucks teach your kids how to function? It's really not difficult.

This. These kids you guys complain about are a product of their enabler parents.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/06/16, 08:20 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why didn't you old fucks teach your kids how to function? It's really not difficult.

This. These kids you guys complain about are a product of their enabler parents.

If they had any spine or original thought, they'd have rejected their parents attempts at enabling.

And stop trying to suck up to OTPT. He'll always think of you as an old man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 09/06/16, 08:29 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry. Something has to give. And these are the people that voted for tax and spend presidents
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 09/06/16, 08:29 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Helicopter parents suck.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 09/06/16, 08:31 pm

My parents were the complete opposite of helicopter parents - at least on the weekends. Look at me now. Killin it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 09/06/16, 08:39 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My parents were the complete opposite of helicopter parents - at least on the weekends. Look at me now. Killin it.

Good for them and good for you.

Helicopter and enabling parents lead to kids like SD.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next