Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING*

5 posters

Go down

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* Empty Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING*

Post by Gomer 2016-06-12, 18:15

We need to start profiling these people ASAP!

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* James%20Howell%20mug_1465768219800_40121397_ver1.0_320_240

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/man-with-weapons-arrested-in-california-ahead-gay-pride-parade-report-says.html
Assault rifles, ammunition and materials that could be used to create explosives were found by Santa Monica authorities early Sunday morning in the car of an Indiana man who said he was in town for a Gay Pride parade, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks said on Twitter the suspect told a police officer that he wanted “to harm Gay Pride event."
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* Empty Re: Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING*

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-12, 18:18

Profiling white men from Indiana should work. Wait, you're trying to prove a point aren't you?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* Empty Re: Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING*

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 18:23

Breaking? Linked in the other thread hours ago. Good to see you reading so closely. Now I know why you don't learn much.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11693p160-multiple-victims-in-a-mass-shooting-at-orlando-club#298083
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-12, 18:28

See.  Caught one.  Can't catch 'em all.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-12, 18:36

LooseGoose wrote:Breaking?  Linked in the other thread hours ago.   Good to see you reading so closely.  Now I know why you don't learn much.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11693p160-multiple-victims-in-a-mass-shooting-at-orlando-club#298083

Hey... It wasn't my goal in this thread to make you look like a blabbering halfwit... but since you open the door Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* 502811600:
LooseGoose wrote:This was outright an ISIS backed terror attack - seems as though it might have been coordinated with one that was stopped in Los Angeles.  Our version of Bataclan in Paris....their gun laws are much more restrictive than ours and didn't stop it.

Man with weapons and possible explosives arrested, was going to L.A. gay pride parade, sources say

Thanks for helping to make my point though.

Last edited by Gomer on 2016-06-12, 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-12, 18:46

Serious questions, Gomer.

Do you enjoy life as a far left-winger? Like to talk a lot?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-12, 18:49

The Pantry wrote:Serious questions, Gomer.

I enjoy life in general. Yes. As for talking, I don't think I take any particular pleasure or pain from it. It's a primary means of communication, not a hobby or chore.

How about you?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-12, 19:09

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Breaking?  Linked in the other thread hours ago.   Good to see you reading so closely.  Now I know why you don't learn much.

Hey... It wasn't my goal in this thread to make you look like a blabbering retard... but since you open the door Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* 502811600:
LooseGoose wrote:This was outright an ISIS backed terror attack - seems as though it might have been coordinated with one that was stopped in Los Angeles.  Our version of Bataclan in Paris....their gun laws are much more restrictive than ours and didn't stop it.

Man with weapons and possible explosives arrested, was going to L.A. gay pride parade, sources say

Usually I agree with you. Why use retard though?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 19:10

Awkward...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-12, 19:10

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Serious questions, Gomer.

I enjoy life in general. Yes. As for talking, I don't think I take any particular pleasure or pain from it. It's a primary means of communication, not a hobby or chore.

How about you?
Thanks for your reply and thanks for asking.

I'm no where near the far left. Love communication until someone goes into babble-speak...ya know, trying to force their opinions/values. When they start up with it they remind me of used car sales people.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-12, 19:13

InTenSity wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Hey... It wasn't my goal in this thread to make you look like a blabbering retard... but since you open the door Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* 502811600:

Shit - Another terrorist with assault weapons and explosives almost shot up the gay pride parade in LA! *BREAKING* 4113017228 He's tilting. Can almost hear his blood pressure going up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-12, 19:14

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:
I enjoy life in general.  Yes.  As for talking, I don't think I take any particular pleasure or pain from it.  It's a primary means of communication, not a hobby or chore.

How about you?

I'm no where near the far left.  Love communication until someone goes into babble-speak...ya know, trying to force their opinions/values.  When they start up with it they remind me of used car sales people.
It is cool that we have that in common!

What were the five main reasons you thought I was far left?

I too am bothered by goose's babbling. We could be brothers!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-12, 19:15

InTenSity wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Point taken. I edited it.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-12, 19:26

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I'm no where near the far left.  Love communication until someone goes into babble-speak...ya know, trying to force their opinions/values.  When they start up with it they remind me of used car sales people.
It is cool that we have that in common!

What were the five main reasons you thought I was far left?

I too am bothered by goose's babbling. We could be brothers!
Naw...I don't think so. I'd rather have a glass of cold raw milk with Goose.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 19:30

Gomer wrote:

So you know they weren't linked? Give it time. Or are you saying because the guy was white and not arabic he couldn't be a terrorist? That's pretty damned racist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down