Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA

+2
tTy
Rodeo Burger
6 posters

Go down

Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA Empty Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-06-09, 22:53

Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA UdycM9u
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA Empty Re: Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 23:04

It would be super sweet if they just fucking handed over the fat bearish one after the parade and demanded him to drop trow and perform....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA Empty Re: Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-09, 23:11

Not to be critical, but fat and bearish are pretty much one & the same.

Like saying "I'm going to **** that big tittied girl who's got huge breasts."

Come on, gays, get it together!
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 23:13

Mentalstate wrote:Not to be critical, but fat and bearish are pretty much one & the same.

Bro, it's the Breeders that ain't got they sign shit together! Try to keep up yall!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-09, 23:13

Mentalstate wrote:Not to be critical, but fat and bearish are pretty much one & the same.

Why do you know so much about this topic?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-09, 23:16

You can be fat and not look like a bear. Funny pic of protesters at a gay pride parade in LA 2599972566
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-09, 23:22

I think Bearish is kind referring to beards and hairy guys. Looking back there, I would not probably **** any of those guys. even if I was horny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-09, 23:35

DWags wrote:

I think Bearish is kind referring to beards and hairy guys.   Looking back there, I would not probably **** any of those guys.   even if I was horny.  

My wife's former boss was, and is, a bear model. Secretly. I saw one of his flyers. And still am not the same person I was two seconds before that moment. NTTAWWT.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down