Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for young fathers everywhere

+4
Blanch32
pulling69
DWags
tGreenWay
8 posters

Go down

A message for young fathers everywhere Empty A message for young fathers everywhere

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Don't let this be you:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

A message for young fathers everywhere Empty Re: A message for young fathers everywhere

Post by DWags Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Shit kind of does happen though. My wife was great about taking my planner and x'ing out shit I needed to do family stuff for. Also tried to have two or three family dinners a week. Even if it was eating at 9 at night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A message for young fathers everywhere Empty Re: A message for young fathers everywhere

Post by pulling69 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Use rubbers
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:56 pm

DWags wrote:Shit kind of does happen though. My wife was great about taking my planner and x'ing out shit I needed to do family stuff for. Also tried to have two or three family dinners a week. Even if it was eating at 9 at night.

My dad was rarely home, and I vowed to be different when I had kids. Turns out, I was an even bigger workaholic than he was, but, as fate would have it, we didn't have children. There are times when I wonder if I would've been able to change my ways if kids had entered the picture. I'd like to think the answer is yes, but I've found work is just not that easy to walk away from, mostly because I love it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Shit kind of does happen though. My wife was great about taking my planner and x'ing out shit I needed to do family stuff for. Also tried to have two or three family dinners a week. Even if it was eating at 9 at night.

My dad was rarely home, and I vowed to be different when I had kids. Turns out, I was an even bigger workaholic than he was, but, as fate would have it, we didn't have children. There are times when I wonder if I would've been able to change my ways if kids had entered the picture. I'd like to think the answer is yes, but I've found work is just not that easy to walk away from, mostly because I love it.

You get paid to post on message boards? How?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:27 pm

He can form coherent and logical sentences, and can group them together into posts.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How're the crack babies? Did they send postcards?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:28 am

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I pay smart people good money to make me even better money.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 am

I didn't even see my kid on Father's Day.. for the 2nd year in a row..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:00 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I didn't even see my kid on Father's Day.. for the 2nd year in a row..

I had breakfast with my daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law.

I got a text from my son A message for young fathers everywhere 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I didn't even see my kid on Father's Day.. for the 2nd year in a row..

I had breakfast with my daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law.

I got a text from my son A message for young fathers everywhere 502811600
A message for young fathers everywhere 502811600

my daughter (sorry For bin) is out of the country.. she did express an acceptable level of regret for missing Father's Day before she left, though - A message for young fathers everywhere 502811600

on the upside, I did call my Dad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:45 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
I pay smart people good money to make me even better money.
Capitalist pig.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down