Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

+15
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
tanfan!
Nordic
Death Roe
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
CheesySpartan
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Empty Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 05:37

Holy shit that's funny. I don't have any of you on it because I even find the sactimonious assholes funny to read at times. Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  2275418548

I don't know i might put Travis on it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Empty Re: Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-29, 07:51

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Empty Re: Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 07:58

I guess I can take Moose off the list seeing how he's gone forever. Reading the same post over and over and over again in the span of 30 minutes gets old pretty quick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 08:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I guess I can take Moose off the list seeing how he's gone forever. Reading the same post over and over and over again in the span of 30 minutes gets old pretty quick.

seriously, where do I find the instructions to put people who don't like me on said list? My feelings are hurt and I want to retaliate.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 08:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote::(

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  685334576
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 08:10

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I guess I can take Moose off the list seeing how he's gone forever. Reading the same post over and over and over again in the span of 30 minutes gets old pretty quick.

seriously, where do I find the instructions to put people who don't like me on said list? My feelings are hurt and I want to retaliate.  

Honestly, I don't even remember. I did it one time and forgot how to. I think you can right click on someone's name and navigate there somehow.

Edit: Nope, that didn't work. Fuck if I remember.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 08:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Honestly, I don't even remember. I did it one time and forgot how to. I think you can right click on someone's name and navigate there somehow.

thanks, but I really don't think I will do that. I want the board to succeed. Putting people on foe just defeats that purpose.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 08:22

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

thanks, but I really don't think I will do that. I want the board to succeed. Putting people on foe just defeats that purpose.  

I think I put you on ignore once when you were calling everyone gay. But I took you off once you calmed down and also because you're not mentally unhinged... as far as I can tell.  Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  1f44d

So I guess I've used it twice. Still don't remember how it works.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-29, 08:33

Paris Hilton
All the Kardashians
Jim Harbaugh

Wait, you said foes not ho's

Forget it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 08:46

What's Paris Hilton up to these days?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-29, 08:47

DWags wrote:Paris Hilton
All the Kardashians
Jim Harbaugh

Forget it.

Is OJ the dad of one of the Kardashian chicks?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 08:57

NigelUno wrote:
All the Kardashians
Jim Harbaugh

Forget it.

He might be!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 10:04

gHost Spartan wrote:Tanny, have you seen any updated gHostskin styles?

I'm
Looking. I want to get the latest gHostskin for the Michigan game.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 10:25

Do I look like some kinda bitch ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 10:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do I look like some kinda bitch ?

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  3003718628
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 10:35

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image29
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-29, 10:40

I'm on the federal GOES list, but that's just for the Global Entry program.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-06-29, 10:50

NigelUno wrote:
All the Kardashians
Jim Harbaugh

Forget it.

Khloe according to sources...

OJ says he's Khloe's father
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-29, 10:54

Thinking about making redcedarduck a foe.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-29, 10:57

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  CmHxSNeWIAAjE6e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 11:05

NigelUno wrote:Thinking about making redcedarduck a foe.
NigelUno wrote:Thinking about making redcedarduck a foe.

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image30
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-29, 11:08

The guy is stealing my gifs. Major message board violation. Not to mention serious lack of creativity.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 11:16

NigelUno wrote:The guy is stealing my gifs. Major message board violation. Not to mention serious lack of creativity.

It's funny and adorable.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-29, 11:18

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The guy is stealing my gifs. Major message board violation. Not to mention serious lack of creativity.

It's funny and adorable.

That's it tanfan you're on my foes list now. I'm also hereby banning you until March 23rd 2018.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 17:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

It's funny and adorable.

That's it tanfan you're on my foes list now. I'm also hereby banning you until March 23rd 2018.

Your a shity poster bro. Only thing to do is put you on foe
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 17:56

LooseGoose wrote:Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  CmHxSNeWIAAjE6e

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  1966794946
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-29, 18:16

First off, Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  294152859 to WBH... how did you think your post would end well for any of us? You basically just pulled the pin on a grenade and left the room.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had Bob on ignore for a while during the hoops season because he was being insufferable in the hoops threads. After the first round punch out, I took him off and can once again enjoy Bob.

I used to get a good chuckle out of Blanch's dumbassery. But after his pro-rapey posts about a month ago, I realized he is not only a dumb fuck, but also sick in the head and has most likely "only finger assaulted" multiple people. He no longer seemed funny to laugh at, so I put him on ignore.

Tanner, I don't have you (or anyone else besides Blanch) on ignore, but I generally ignore your posts because I'm not all that interested in your Nigel obsession, bonars and other old man topics. How's the weather?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-29, 18:17

Tanfan! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Your a shity poster bro. Only thing to do is put you on foe

Ok you can be off my foe list now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 18:52

Nordic wrote:First off, Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  294152859 to WBH... how did you think your post would end well for any of us? You basically just pulled the pin on a grenade and left the room.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had Bob on ignore for a while during the hoops season because he was being insufferable in the hoops threads. After the first round punch out, I took him off and can once again enjoy Bob.

I used to get a good chuckle out of Blanch's dumbassery. But after his pro-rapey posts about a month ago, I realized he is not only a dumb fuck, but also sick in the head and has most likely "only finger assaulted" multiple people. He no longer seemed funny to laugh at, so I put him on ignore.

Tanner, I don't have you (or anyone else besides Blanch) on ignore, but I generally ignore your posts because I'm not all that interested in your Nigel obsession, bonars and other old man topics. How's the weather?

Nice post Nordic. :)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-29, 19:05

Let's rave OTPT
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:14

Nordic wrote:First off, Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  294152859 to WBH... how did you think your post would end well for any of us?  You basically just pulled the pin on a grenade and left the room.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had Bob on ignore for a while during the hoops season because he was being insufferable in the hoops threads.  After the first round punch out, I took him off and can once again enjoy Bob.

I used to get a good chuckle out of Blanch's dumbassery.  But after his pro-rapey posts about a month ago, I realized he is not only a dumb fuck, but also sick in the head and has most likely "only finger assaulted" multiple people.  He no longer seemed funny to laugh at, so I put him on ignore.  

Tanner, I don't have you (or anyone else besides Blanch) on ignore, but I generally ignore your posts because I'm not all that interested in your Nigel obsession, bonars and other old man topics.  How's the weather?

No I get it. Perhaps I needed that bitch slapping. It was epic. I'll try to be a better poster and not so dickwadish.

On second thought blow me

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-06-30, 19:51; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:18

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image31
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-29, 19:29

Wish I could find gHost's old pic of the cat gangbang on his lawn...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-29, 19:33

Nordic wrote:First off, Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  294152859 to WBH... how did you think your post would end well for any of us? You basically just pulled the pin on a grenade and left the room.

Well, you know what to do (again) if that grenade goes off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:33

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image32
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Well, you know what to do (again) if that grenade goes off.

Drop the mike
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-29, 19:37

Tanfan! wrote:Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image32
Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  502811600

That'll do
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:46

The Pantry wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Image32

That'll do

It has a lemon party feel to it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-29, 19:50

Tanfan! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

That'll do

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  Roos10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:52

The Pantry wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

The Pantry wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Bwaaaaa haaaaaa. A bjer
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next