Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

+15
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
tanfan!
Nordic
Death Roe
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
CheesySpartan
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-01, 00:04

DWags wrote:If you're reading this, I'm not on your foes list. That makes me happy.

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 Scott-bakula-variety-women-in-film-pre-emmy-event-01
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?

Post by DWags 2016-07-01, 00:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:If you're reading this, I'm not on your foes list. That makes me happy.

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 Scott-bakula-variety-women-in-film-pre-emmy-event-01

Thx!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-01, 00:29

Is that rapey in like 2.....maybe 3 years?

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 4113017228 Lets fingerflast assault each other... what do you say?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-01, 00:51

Nordic wrote:

Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 4113017228 Lets fingerflast assault each other... what do you say?

I'll finger assault the fuck out of you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-01, 00:53

Nordic wrote:

I give you consent Trav... that is no assualt
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-01, 00:58

I have no foes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-01, 00:59

Nordic wrote:

Get ready for the best weekend of your life. Make sure you smell pretty and bring a single piece of gum.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-01, 01:20

Nordic wrote:

Get ready for the best weekend of your life. Make sure you smell pretty and bring a single piece of gum.

Ok... you seem kinda lonely...I was just looking for a good time and got a little tipsy... I didn't know what I was getting into... please "only finger assault" me... Thanks in Advance... My bad
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-01, 07:20

Nordic wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Damn, it's nice not viewing and messages from a stalker. This foe thing is actually pretty cool. And what's cool about this is I know the stalker will go on tilt after he reads this. Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 1966794946 

Yeah....dont care...did not read

Edit: misguided reply...not intended for granfan... was intended for rapey....mods please correct

Man, that was such a burn. Ouch!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-01, 07:26

Foe you mothereffer
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-01, 07:43

Tanfan! wrote:

Foe you mothereffer

Going 18 right now in Manistee. Life is good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-01, 07:53

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Foe you mothereffer

Is it cold?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-01, 07:56

DWags wrote:If you're reading this, I'm not on your foes list.  That makes me happy.

Come on man. I don't want to read DWags stuff!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-01, 08:49

God bless 'merica. Land that I love.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-01, 09:41

Tanfan! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Yeah....dont care...did not read

Edit: misguided reply...not intended for granfan... was intended for rapey....mods please correct

Jesus you are easy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-01, 10:38

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Foe you mothereffer

Life is great. Love the foe feature.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-01, 10:41

Nordic wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Jesus you are easy

Go foe yourself. Foe you!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-01, 11:59

Tanfan! wrote:
Cameron wrote:How can I actively hate on someone if I'm ignoring them? Nobody ever got rid of Steve by ignoring his posts and NOT telling him to go fuck himself. Ignoring shit you hate is the coward's way out as far as I'm concerned.

Preach it.  Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 1486952199 Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 685334576 Post here if you have foes list. Who's on it and why?  - Page 3 2809484752 the haters

Shocked
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3