Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
NigelUno
Herbie Green
duffy munn
Blanch32
Death Roe
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows Empty E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:02

E-Martyrs - Their sacrifices let you post better

Giant Moose - his 15 minutes of fame over 6 years ago, discovering the new MSU logo, burned out posting for you
SpartanDawgs265 - he was just kinda nuts
Blanch32 - Bangs fatties so you can post freely
Herbie Green - Whines about poster being banned, protests it, no one really notices. (12/9) Compared his suffering and protesting of the moderators here to the Alaskan pipeline protests, which is fair.
The_Dude - His blatant racism sacrificed his posting for a month so you can post with not-so-much-bothering
VladtheVag - Brags about posting on message boards for 20+ years, yet mocks people for their high post counts. His hypocrisy leads the way for your posting!

Last edited by Death Roe on Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 9:55; edited 2 times in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows Empty Re: E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:09

can the exact date of Moose permaban be out holiday?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows Empty Re: E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:18

Blanch32 wrote:can the exact date of Moose permaban be out holiday?

English, please and thank you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:23

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:can the exact date of Moose permaban be out holiday?

English, please and thank you.

Three letter words are difficult to spell.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:18

We should also list some of the accomplishments as they grow:

-two decades of MSU sports message board posting
-Kept MSU from disastrous Spartan head logo change
-Took over entire message board and made it the only place for real, uncensored Spartan Sports discussion on the Internet
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:19

Herbie Green wrote:We should also list some of the accomplishments as they grow:

-two decades of MSU sports message board posting, but ironically make fun of people for having higher post counts
-Took over entire message board and made it the only place for real, uncensored Spartan Sports discussion on the Internet

Fixed
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:27

Herbie Green wrote:We should also list some of the accomplishments as they grow:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13759-well-i-am-on-another-posting-strike-from-the-main-board
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:54

lead to the creation of tswill

pickes dantonio as head coached

predicted multiple final fours

provide msu fans with the best Internet rep of any college team

made trcmb the largest non nfl or soccer sports msg board on the web

predicted the darko bust
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:54

coined many internet phrases still in use today
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 13:59

Fucked in the head with an absurd tipping policy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 15:12

Good one Nigel -

Successfully got tDude unbanned by going on a posting strike

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 16:10

-bang fatties
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 18:35

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 18:36

Herbie Green wrote:Good one Nigel -

we also got SD265 unbanned

prevented bobs banning too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 18:40

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Good one Nigel -

we also got SD265 unbanned

prevented bobs banning too

The EMC, revising history since the inception of the Swill.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 18:41

Updated with the official list
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 21:08

Death Roe wrote:E-Martyrs - Their sacrifices let you post better

Giant Moose - his 15 minutes of fame over 6 years ago, discovering the new MSU logo, burned out posting for you
Herbie Green - Whines about poster being banned, protests it, no one really notices
The_Dude - His blatant racism sacrificed his posting for a month so you can post with not-so-much-bothering
VladtheVag - Brags about posting on message boards for 20+ years, yet mocks people for their high post counts. His hypocrisy leads the way for your posting!

I'll admit. this is solid work. you are well on your way!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 22:42

I'm just happy to be remembered in yet another thread. What more can a message board whore ask for?

Resume ( as if 20+ years of posting isn't a resume in itself )...
* Expressed doubt about Saban's desire to stay at MSU, and believed every rumor of him interviewing for other jobs.
* helped raise ~250 tickets for orphans in El Paso to attend MSU's bowl game. Saban chipped in with T shirts and caps.
* argued for the winning side in the turf versus grass debate during the early days of the RCMB.
* was one of the earliest to give up on JLS and BW and call for their firing.
* argued for the winning side in the logo change thing.
* maintains a healthy distrust of head coaches, as most of them will let you down.
* Can be found in the RCMB Hall of Fame poster. (Yeah bitches!!!)
* Proud member...heck, a self-anointed leader of the DE movement.
There's a whole bunch of other stuff but I'll just leave it here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 9:23

given our collective resumes, i would expect to hear "thank your for your service" at our next gathering
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:26

Herbie Green - Whines about poster being banned, protests it, no one really notices

Herbie is the only one on this list I question. Has he been officially accepted by the EMC?

He used to be a normal poster. Realized he was insignificant and garnered no attention. Through a 3-month hissy fit over a (alleged) changed post. Saw it got him attention and has run with it.

So is he in the group? BlancRHe wat says u?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:26

I miss LoneWolfSparty. That dude rocked.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:27

Vlad wrote: I'm just happy to be remembered in yet another thread. What more can a message board whore ask for?

Resume ( as if 20+ years of posting isn't a resume in itself )...
* Expressed doubt about Saban's desire to stay at MSU, and believed every rumor of him interviewing for other jobs.
* helped raise ~250 tickets for orphans in El Paso to attend MSU's bowl game. Saban chipped in with T shirts and caps.
* argued for the winning side in the turf versus grass debate during the early days of the RCMB.
* was one of the earliest to give up on JLS and BW and call for their firing.
* argued for the winning side in the logo change thing.
* maintains a healthy distrust of head coaches, as most of them will let you down.
* Can be found in the RCMB Hall of Fame poster. (Yeah bitches!!!)
* Proud member...heck, a self-anointed leader of the DE movement.
There's a whole bunch of other stuff but I'll just leave it here.
* Is a huge tool, and likes young men.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:34

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows 502811600 This is the saddest collection of Internet sports message board glory days ruminating I've ever seen. Of course, quite a bit of it is fiction, but whatever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:38

Nordic wrote:

Herbie is the only one on this list I question. Has he been officially accepted by the EMC?

He used to be a normal poster. Realized he was insignificant and garnered no attention. Through a 3-month hissy fit over a (alleged) changed post. Saw it got him attention and has run with it.

I'm cool with it. unlike the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, i support all labeling and such. EMC 4 life!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:39

tGreenWay wrote:E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows 502811600 This is the saddest collection of Internet sports message board glory days ruminating I've ever seen. Of course, quite a bit of it is fiction, but whatever.

Sincerely,

the dude who's only claim to fame was fb stalking me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:48

Blanch32 wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I'm cool with it. unlike the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, i support all labeling and such. EMC 4 life!!

Herbie will be so happy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:49

Nordic wrote:

Herbie is the only one on this list I question.  Has he been officially accepted by the EMC?

He used to be a normal poster.  Realized he was insignificant and garnered no attention.  Through a 3-month hissy fit over a (alleged) changed post.  Saw it got him attention and has run with it.

So is he in the group?  BlancRHe wat says u?

This is not quite accurate as I was at the forefront of questioning Moose's ban which led to my posts being edited to silence my voice
Ironic that we are now bringing up "revisionist history".

I <3 mods
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:52

So it's officially the E-Martyr Crew vs the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria? Odds?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:53

Herbie Green wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Herbie is the only one on this list I question.  Has he been officially accepted by the EMC?

He used to be a normal poster.  Realized he was insignificant and garnered no attention.  Through a 3-month hissy fit over a (alleged) changed post.  Saw it got him attention and has run with it.

So is he in the group?  BlancRHe wat says u?

This is not quite accurate as I was at the forefront of questioning Moose's ban which led to my posts being edited to silence my voice
Ironic that we are now bringing up "revisionist history".

What part of my post was not accurate?  Settle down Herbie, you finally made it to the big leagues.

Last edited by Nordic on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So it's officially the E-Martyr Crew vs the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria? Odds?

Can we start our own Rage crew?

#skullfuck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So it's officially the E-Martyr Crew vs the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria? Odds?

Which side is the TravisNeck Chit Chat crew on?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:00

Herbie Green wrote:

lol... OK that was good
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:02

Herbie Green wrote:

Might as well be a 3 sum.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:11

Nordic wrote:

Can we start our own Rage crew?

#skullfuck

Fuck yes. We won't just take anyone though, Nordic. Have to earn your spot. No squares.

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows Tumblr_lzq6mazEzT1qmhffqo1_500
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:22

What side you on?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:22

Blanch32 wrote:

What side you on?

Rage/Skullfucking crew with Nordic.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:24

I'm going to edit some posts again tonight after I drink a few beers. The fun lasts for months.
E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows Steve-guttenberg-height-weight-shoe-size
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to edit some posts again tonight after I drink a few beers. The fun lasts for months.

Your abuses of power are legendary.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 10:30; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:32

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to edit some posts again tonight after I drink a few beers. The fun lasts for months.

....and yet he continues on.  congrats rock and miser.  no wonder niether of you post on your own board

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows 51cb2e8iLSL._SY445_
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows E8c123620c0df3fe1e142cfca051151f

Do you have more pics of shirtless men from your private collection? Or did you have to delete them when you went to Pray the Gay Away camp?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next