Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? Empty Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 am

Holy shit I feel like I've taken down a pint of Wild Turkey 101 in 20 minutes. I got a screwed for a few minutes there but now I'm starting to accept the experience.

Feel very much of Ketamine.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? Empty Re: Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:28 am

I bet you after a shroom trip I'll be questioning Travis, OTPT, and Turtleneck where we wrong.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? Empty Re: Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:33 am

Intriguing to say the least !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 am

I forgot what I was trying to say in that 3rd post. Right now it feels like Ketamine without the nausea.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:43 am

Not trying to be a mother hen, but is somebody with you right now?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:44 am

I remember what I was trying to say....

I bet you after a shroom trip I'll be questioning Travis, OTPT, and Turtleneck where we went wrong. We used to be e-bros. TN went so far as to say never talking to him again. Out of the blue. Dat's cray-cray
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 am

DWags wrote:Not trying to be a mother hen, but is somebody with you right now?

I appreciate your concern, Dwags. My wife is here, however. She has no idea what I've taken (she wound not approve). But I never get sick or collapse or anything weird so if something like that happened she's know something real is going on and help would be on teh way.

I'm up to 50mg of Diazepam.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 am

I wish OTPT was here to shroom with. As long as he doesn't punch me in the face when I inevitably bring up something regarding politics. Which will lead to the candidates.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 am

I usually have a high tolerance to medication. I take 3 7.5mb vicodins to get a decent relaxation of the muscles (realistically I should take percocets insteadi. But this is different, trying to get to the kitchen fridge for a beer is an adventure.

I feel like trying to find the bathroom in a frat house after 4 keg stands.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Intriguing to say the least !

OTPT, I still don't know where we went wrong. I figured you were just following in the inseperatable Travs/Turtleneck love affair.

I mean, I get it. They're handsome men and Travis has an 8 inches cock, Can't past it up. But I figured you could read the tea leaves and realize they're old yours... they'll die in the next 30 years. We'll be running the world!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:03 am

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Intriguing to say the least !

OTPT, I still don't know where we went wrong. I figured you were just following in the inseperatable Travs/Turtleneck love affair.

I mean, I get it. They're handsome men and Travis has an 8 inches cock, Can't past it up. But I figured you could read the tea leaves and realize they're old yours... they'll die in the next 30 years. We'll be running the world!

Pretty sure you're older than me.

You turned into an insufferable cock who treats others as if their opinion is below your own as if you are smarter than them. A) you aren't. B) you are a contrarian douche bag who takes up opinions that you don't even believe in just because you like arguing. C) further, you don't know when to stop being contrarian and frequently cross the line into douche bag.

Honestly, when three people that used to like you turn their back on you all at once it's time to say "gosh, maybe I'm the twat, not them coincidentally thinking I suck at the exact same time." You want to stop sucking, that's on you. Not anyone else. Just you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:13 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You turned into an insufferable cock who treats others as if their opinion is below your own as if you are smarter than them. A) you aren't. B) you are a contrarian douche bag who takes up opinions that you don't even believe in just because you like arguing. C) further, you don't know when to stop being contrarian and frequently cross the line into douche bag.

Honestly, when three people that used to like you turn their back on you all at once it's time to say "gosh, maybe I'm the twat, not them coincidentally thinking I suck at the exact same time." You want to stop sucking, that's on you. Not anyone else. Just you.

Here's my question to you, TN, and OTPT.

Am I in any redeemable? Like, can we be bros again? I don't mean just acquaintations, but I mean guys that an can share dick picks on snap chap?

When it boils down to it.... is redeemability a faint posibility?
I do realize redeemability is not a word but it makes sense in this context.

I have to be honest, Traivs. You cut me deep, my friend... if I can even call you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:16 am

xsanguine wrote:

Am I in any redeemable? Like, can we be bros again? I don't mean just acquaintations, but I mean guys that an can share dick picks on snap chap?

I have to be honest, Traivs. You cut me deep, my friend... if I can even call you.

Now would be a good time to lock the thread. Go to bed, X, you're drunk. Don't make it bad.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:16 am

Yeah, absolutely. Stop seeming like you're actively trying to be an asshole and you can easily do that. My arms are open and ready to accept you back as my BIF. I might even give you some hand stuff. Just stop responding to every post trying to be a massive cock.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 am

I've got another question and I'm not looking for a source.

But I've said some pretty offensive shit that was said specifically because I expected a reaction.

What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

One day TN says not to address him anymore and he doesn't want to acknowledge me. I was a little hurt because the last thing I said was very basic and not any different than I wrote before.

So, all in all, I'm a little hurt by the excommunication, first of all. But second I'm confused what was the one comment that blackmailed me. I don't feel like having a different of a opinion would get any of you 3 to tell me to I'm not longer worthy of your attention.

If you have time, I am legitimately curious.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 am

Wait is this serious, do we really hate x? Should I ban him again?

Speaking of massive cocks......I wish I had one. Wait, not really because it probably would be doing the same shit it's doing right now. Which is nothing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 am

SpartanInNH wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Now would be a good time to lock the thread. Go to bed, X, you're drunk. Don't make it bad.

See, this is what I mean... what have I said in this post that would warrant closing the thread?

Why the secrets? I knew the midwest was known for passive aggressiveness but I'm still in NYC mode... just tell me what's up. I'm a big boy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wait is this serious, do we really hate x? Should I ban him again?

I've gotten that impression. I just want to know why. I'm lost.

Besodes. WBH... come on...if a vote were placed to ban me or not to ban me... let's not pretend which one it would be.

Last edited by xsanguine on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:21 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wait is this serious, do we really hate x? Should I ban him again?

Speaking of massive cocks......I wish I had one. Wait, not really because it probably would be doing the same shit it's doing right now. Which is nothing.

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? 502811600

Xsan we are bros bro we never have not been bros.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:24 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? 502811600

Xsan we are bros bro we never have not been bros.

I think we got in a fight regarding the job market and my view that the job market doesn't matter.

Might have been Turtleneck guy. Talk about someone that wants me dead. He was ready to declare me dead to him on the board.... doesn't get much more invisible than that. You go from two weeks enjoying the banter to the next week they're telling you not to address them in any capacity anymore.

It makes my e-feelings take a huge hit and that kind of trauma leads to people living beneath the overpass.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:24 am

Anyways this diazepam is wearing off... 20 more mgs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:26 am

I don't know if anyone really hates X necessarily. Or at least I don't. But his shit has really worn thin. His style of arguing is to press and press saying the exact same things time and again until you just sort of say "yeah you're not even reading what I'm writing anymore. Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time on you." Then he thinks he has won. He hasn't. But to continue the argument is a fools errand, one that he is more than happy to chase after apparently. This is why I refer to him as a massive cock.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:30 am

I don't know if anyone really hates X necessarily. Or at least I don't. But his shit has really worn thin. His style of arguing is to press and press saying the exact same things time and again until you just sort of say "yeah you're not even reading what I'm writing anymore. Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time on you." Then he thinks he has won. He hasn't. But to continue the argument is a fools errand, one that he is more than happy to chase after apparently. This is why I refer to him as a massive cock.

x, yeah. This. Bros but being straight up what Travis said.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:32 am

This is a low blow. I enjoy learning someone else's perspective (assuming I haven't heard of it or am unfamiliar with it)

I don't want to get into the arguemnt... wrong thread, and if it goes that way I'm just gong to stop. But often times I feel like you're not addressing my points. When I ask how someone can find it ethical to use violence against others for their own personal gain (whether it's individual, social, etc) and it never gets answered. I, admittedly, get frustrated and maybe a little anxiety.

Having said all of that. I love you Travis and I only interact with you because I enjoy your posting style. I've said it before but I'm not going to respond to people I agree with. I like Goose and I agree with him a lot (disagree in other areas) but he can hold his own so I let him be. So I keep stressing that I don;t mean to sound mean-spirited or like I'm ignoring your points. I'm trying to respond to those points in my own way.

I wish I knew how to better get my point acrossed without seeing like such a jerk to the people I really enjoy interacting with on here. I'm still learning.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 am

I guess I don't notice because I don't really try to argue with him. I try not to get too political. The anarchy thing is ridiculous, tho. I have a buddy who argues it. I texted him about the hot dog contest today and he told me that he was busy reading the Declaration of Independence. I told him it was a stupid, old, outdated document and he said that we are all indentured slaves. Mentally I broke up with him as a friend at that point. Sorry I'm too busy enjoying life and my kids to worry about government oppression.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:37 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I guess I don't notice because I don't really try to argue with him. I try not to get too political. The anarchy thing is ridiculous, tho. I have a buddy who argues it. I texted him about the hot dog contest today and he told me that he was busy reading the Declaration of Independence. I told him it was a stupid, old, outdated document and he said that we are all indentured slaves. Mentally I broke up with him as a friend at that point. Sorry I'm too busy enjoying life and my kids to worry about government oppression.

Okay I'm cool with different shit etc but come the fuck on that's hilarious yet miserable. Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 am

xsanguine wrote:

This is a low blow. I enjoy learning someone else's perspective (assuming I haven't heard of it or am unfamiliar with it)

I don't want to get into the arguemnt... wrong thread, and if it goes that way I'm just gong to stop. But often times I feel like you're not addressing my points. When I ask how someone can find it ethical to use violence against others for their own personal gain (whether it's individual, social, etc) and it never gets answered. I, admittedly, get frustrated and maybe a little anxiety.

Having said all of that. I love you Travis and I only interact with you because I enjoy your posting style. I've said it before but I'm not going to respond to people I agree with. I like Goose and I agree with him a lot (disagree in other areas) but he can hold his own so I let him be. So I keep stressing that I don;t mean to sound mean-spirited or like I'm ignoring your points. I'm trying to respond to those points in my own way.

I wish I knew how to better get my point acrossed without seeing like such a jerk to the people I really enjoy interacting with on here. I'm still learning.

I'm going to stop you right there because you're full of shit and lying to yourself. No, you don't.

Honestly, you have no interest in what anyone else thinks. You're the guy in the room that's just waiting until it's his turn to talk. That's it.

Ironically I love talking to goose whose viewpoints I often disagree with. Why? Because he actually has a conversation and he actually reads the post and replies with his honest disagreement. That's totally fine. You don't do that. I'm quite confident that you have already scripted your reply to this post and no matter what I say in it your reply will be the same. So go ahead. Say what you were going to say no matter what I said. Copy paste it now if you have already written it. I wouldn't doubt that you have.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I guess I don't notice because I don't really try to argue with him. I try not to get too political. The anarchy thing is ridiculous, tho. I have a buddy who argues it. I texted him about the hot dog contest today and he told me that he was busy reading the Declaration of Independence. I told him it was a stupid, old, outdated document and he said that we are all indentured slaves. Mentally I broke up with him as a friend at that point. Sorry I'm too busy enjoying life and my kids to worry about government oppression.

Okay I'm cool with different shit etc but come the fuck on that's hilarious yet miserable. Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? 502811600

Which part?

Dude, I am having a bit of a crisis. I have guys that I've been friends with my entire life but their anger/perspective on life is so far different from mine that I'm not sure I can ignore it any longer. It's super weird. Maybe you'll get there, I hope not. I hope people are completely tolerant of shit in 10-15 years.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 am

xsanguine wrote:

I'm going to stop you right there because you're full of shit and lying to yourself. No, you don't.

Honestly, you have no interest in what anyone else thinks. You're the guy in the room that's just waiting until it's his turn to talk. That's it.

Ironically I love talking to goose whose viewpoints I often disagree with. Why? Because he actually has a conversation and he actually reads the post and replies with his honest disagreement. That's totally fine. You don't do that. I'm quite confident that you have already scripted your reply to this post and no matter what I say in it your reply will be the same. So go ahead. Say what you were going to say no matter what I said. Copy paste it now if you have already written it. I wouldn't doubt that you have.

I've extended a few olive branches here but you seem intent on being adversarial towards me.

Here's what I think regarding that. I feel like I've adhered specifically to the viewpoint you often espouse. Perhaps I'm glossing over what I feel I already know is the response. For that I am sorry. I want to consider the experiences of others, even those I may have held but abandoned and still feel a scholar o the subject.

To let in you into my mind... every time I reply to someone and the answer relates specifically to my philosophy... I really do stop and take a moment to figure out a different way to same the same thing. It's very tough because first of all, my vocabulary is not very big. And also when I can't come up with a different way to convey the same message I feel left with nothing else but to the put in the most basic, elementary way I can. I understand that annoys you but it's not my purpose. I admit, part of me mentions those things over and over is because I would love to get in that discussion on those claims specifically rather than bypassing any intellectual response and going to...."well if you don't like it why don't you just leave?"
I think much of my frustration stems from that and can manifest itself in other ways.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:49 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Which part?

Dude, I am having a bit of a crisis. I have guys that I've been friends with my entire life but their anger/perspective on life is so far different from mine that I'm not sure I can ignore it any longer. It's super weird. Maybe you'll get there, I hope not. I hope people are completely tolerant of shit in 10-15 years.

What your friend was doing on the 4th is fucking miserable was what I was saying.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 am

I don't know if he was being serious or not. I do know he hates his life and perpetrates more conspiracies than anyone I know.

Beware OTPT. If you don't have a family to concentrate on you may just turn into that guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:51 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Which part?

My best friend in the universe is a hardcore republican. It's fine. He's changed my mind on things and I've changed his mind on things. Other things we can't agree on. It's all about mutual respect and honestly trying to understand the viewpoint. And also not just saying ridiculous fantasies for the sake of it. Really, I think the differences is that it's more important than our specific political beliefs that we're both realists.

Also, both of us knowning when to just stop. Because at the end of the day, our friendship is way more important to both of us than viewpoints that really aren't going to change a goddamn thing. It probably helps that both of us spent a considerable amount of time (neither of us currently) actually working in politics.

Spoiler alert- I used to work for the Republican Party. Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? 1f62e
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 am

See, but WBH... this seems like an elitist position. Okay, so he has a certain outlook on life and has a hobby (reading revolutionary war literature). It's just weird to shit on someone's hobby. I have Christian friends and a Catholic wife... I don't find opportunities to tell them they're idiots because of their hobbies.

I think race cars are dumb... but I'm not going to spend my time telling them they're idiots for doing it and it's dirty for no rewards.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know if he was being serious or not. I do know he hates his life and perpetrates more conspiracies than anyone I know.

Beware OTPT. If you don't have a family to concentrate on you may just turn into that guy.

No, no come on. Stop that. This guy was destined for this the whole time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know if he was being serious or not. I do know he hates his life and perpetrates more conspiracies than anyone I know.

No, no come on. Stop that. This guy was destined for this the whole time.

Actually, nope. Not at all. You would be surprised how your perspective changes with age. On all things.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 am

Xsan see I can respect his right to read the document on his 4th but I still can have an opinion of that is a terrible fucking way to spend it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:59 am

xsanguine wrote:

A lot of our differences are differences of opinions. We're not arguing over how many corns does a stalk over... something we can figure out. We're debating philosophy where right/wrong don't play g role. We present our opinions and what we think they're right and then critique the other's opinions. I've never called you a name or told you you're a idiot for believing what you do. I just like to find different angles to why I feel my perspective is right.

I like everything. I really do. I like SD, I like Tanfan, I like Nigel, I like everyone here. If I was trying to be mean... it'd be obvious and I would be banned with the quickness.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:00 am

xsanguine wrote:

I've extended a few olive branches here but you seem intent on being adversarial towards me.

Here's what I think regarding that. I feel like I've adhered specifically to the viewpoint you often espouse. Perhaps I'm glossing over what I feel I already know is the response. For that I am sorry. I want to consider the experiences of others, even those I may have held but abandoned and still feel a scholar o the subject.

To let in you into my mind... every time I reply to someone and the answer relates specifically to my philosophy... I really do stop and take a moment to figure out a different way to same the same thing. It's very tough because first of all, my vocabulary is not very big. And also when I can't come up with a different way to convey the same message I feel left with nothing else but to the put in the most basic, elementary way I can. I understand that annoys you but it's not my purpose. I admit, part of me mentions those things over and over is because I would love to get in that discussion on those claims specifically rather than bypassing any intellectual response and going to...."well if you don't like it why don't you just leave?"
I think much of my frustration stems from that and can manifest itself in other ways.

Thats nice.

Your current signature is a quote from me that I absolutely said, and meant, but didn't reply to your taunting replies about because frankly I didn't feel like dealing with your shit. I can 100% back up what I said if you actually understood my ideas on the subject (which I've repeatedly stated. I think you think turtlenecks jokes about my thoughts on that subject are true. They aren't and he knows that. You don't.) I'm not going to bother, because why? Am I going to change your mind? Are you going to change mine? (definitely not because I'm confident that you don't even know what my opinion is.)

Nice olive branch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:01 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Xsan see I can respect his right to read the document on his 4th but I still can have an opinion of that is a terrible fucking way to spend it.

And that's fine. But to treat someone like that they're beneath you seems a bit snotty to me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:08 am

xsanguine wrote:

Thats nice.

Your current signature is a quote from me that I absolutely said, and meant, but didn't reply to your taunting replies about because frankly I didn't feel like dealing with your shit. I can 100% back up what I said if you actually understood my ideas on the subject (which I've repeatedly stated. I think you think turtlenecks jokes about my thoughts on that subject are true. They aren't and he knows that. You don't.) I'm not going to bother, because why? Am I going to change your mind? Are you going to change mine? (definitely not because I'm confident that you don't even know what my opinion is.)

Nice olive branch.

I've extended olive branches to you in that that fall on deaf ears. When I placed that quote I kind of figured it's a lost cause at this poiint. TN and you seem like siamese twins so I kind of wrote him off as someone that is always going to pick a battle with no matter what it... especially with vitriol.

It's fine... if we're that polar opposite then it is what it is. I can be the SD, Blanch, whateve section and you can be tSwill elitists.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next