Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-05, 01:09

Meh, I tell you what. I'm done apologizing.

Fuck it. It is what it is... foes for the life, I guess.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-05, 01:09

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Xsan see I can respect his right to read the document on his 4th but I still can have an opinion of that is a terrible fucking way to spend it.

And that's fine. But to treat someone like that they're beneath you seems a bit snotty to me.

said nothing about their social status, character, or persona - just that they made a shitty decision regarding their actions on a specfic day.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-05, 01:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

And that's fine. But to treat someone like that they're beneath you seems a bit snotty to me.

said nothing about their social status, character, or persona - just that they made a shitty decision regarding their actions on a specfic day.

Right but say he writes articles or blogs or whatever and were to get a following... that will follow him around by people like you have a premonition of what he is.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-05, 01:19

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Thats nice.

Your current signature is a quote from me that I absolutely said, and meant, but didn't reply to your taunting replies about because frankly I didn't feel like dealing with your shit. I can 100% back up what I said if you actually understood my ideas on the subject (which I've repeatedly stated. I think you think turtlenecks jokes about my thoughts on that subject are true. They aren't and he knows that. You don't.) I'm not going to bother, because why? Am I going to change your mind? Are you going to change mine? (definitely not because I'm confident that you don't even know what my opinion is.)

Nice olive branch.

I've extended olive branches to you in that that fall on deaf ears. When I placed that quote I kind of figured it's a lost cause at this poiint. TN and you seem like siamese twins so I kind of wrote him off as someone that is always going to pick a battle with no matter what it... especially with vitriol.

It's fine... if we're that polar opposite then it is what it is. I can be the SD, Blanch, whateve section and you can be tSwill elitists.

We aren't polar opposites by any means. I just get sick of your shit sometimes and don't bother continuing. I don't do the same thing with goose, who politically, I'm probably actually polar opposites with. The difference is that I feel respect from him. And I hope he feels the same from me. I don't feel it from you. It's not about name calling. I'm sure he's called me a fucktard fuck queen, and I him. But that's not what's important.

You placing me into a bucket with turtleneck is part of it. Why do you think that him and I have the exact same viewpoints despite the fact that you've had much more extended conversations with him than you ever had with me? Thats not really right and him and I don't really agree on everything. Though, I'm a lot more similar to him than i am to you.

Anyway. I'm going to bed. I don't really have as much of a problem with you as you think X. I'm probably just not going to get drawn into as many of your long winded never ending arguments as I used to (or did tonight) anymore though. It just feels like an exercise in futility.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-05, 04:28

Our founding fathers do not approve of this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-07-05, 09:51

I still love you, X.  Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 685334576

Never tried diazepam. My back was a bit sore yesterday though, so I was floating on a cloud of tramadol and weed for most of the day. Got a bit of the OIC today.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-05, 10:53

The chance to read threads like this are what inspire me to get out of bed every morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-07-05, 17:30

LooseGoose wrote:The chance to read threads like this are what inspire me to get out of bed every morning.

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 502811600 And I was right, wasn't I? C'mon.......Gimme my props!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-05, 17:34

LooseGoose wrote:The chance to read threads like this are what inspire me to get out of bed every morning.

This is a hell of a thread. Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-05, 17:49

SpartanInNH wrote:

Any of you guy taken 50mg off Diazepam and 3 lighter beers? - Page 2 502811600 And I was right, wasn't I? C'mon.......Gimme my props!

I don't know NH, ending it when you wanted to would have pre-empted some of the gold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-05, 18:02

50mg of Valium? Holy fuck. I have a bottle of this shit for my back. I take one every once and a while as preemptive strike after a hard workout, yardwork, etc. Pop a little pinkie and some bourb, good as new. But those are only 5mg and I'm not a small human being. I can't imagine taking 10x that dosage and being able to function.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-05, 18:36

Not going to lie. I skipped over a lot of the Travis v. X stuff. It's all been said, T. He lives to be right and his argument style is generally bad. X is a smart dude, but he needs to chill.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-05, 18:39

Nordic wrote:50mg of Valium? Holy fuck. I have a bottle of this shit for my back. I take one every once and a while as preemptive strike after a hard workout, yardwork, etc. Pop a little pinkie and some bourb, good as new. But those are only 5mg and I'm not a small human being. I can't imagine taking 10x that dosage and being able to function.
And he took 20mg more along with the beers!

Most I ever took was 10mg. Have a friend who hates flying and takes 30 when getting on planes...biggest dose I've personally heard of before. He's not a drinker either.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2