Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-16, 21:31

C'mon turtleneck. You posted something and then deleted it while I was on the phone. Something about suburbanites?

Please re-post what you were saying but then chickened out.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 21:38

The Pantry wrote:C'mon turtleneck.  You posted something and then deleted it while I was on the phone.  Something about suburbanites?

Please re-post what you were saying but then chickened out.

I said the suburbanite playing dairy farmer is funny, but then I realized that comment would cause you to go into such a rage some insurance agent was going to have to waste a Saturday at your house estimating damages. So I decided not to ruin your insurance agent's day.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Rocinante on 2016-09-16, 21:43

Ha! Suburbanite motherfucker.

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11474
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 21:47

The killing spree continues

Due to two recent cases of young children being infected with E. coli, state health officials are reminding Michigan residents of the potential health risks associated with consuming unpasteurized milk or unpasteurized milk products, commonly referred to as raw milk or raw milk products.

The two E. coli O157:H7 cases, which were reported in Oakland and Wayne counties, both involve children who consumed unpasteurized or raw milk prior to their illnesses. Raw milk has been known to be a source of E. coli. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and local health departments are advising people not to consume unpasteurized milk or milk products made from unpasteurized milk.

http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/foodborne-illness-outbreaks/raw-milk-and-e-coli-in-michigan/#.V9ygVXj3arX
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-16, 21:58

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:C'mon turtleneck. You posted something and then deleted it while I was on the phone. Something about suburbanites?

Please re-post what you were saying but then chickened out.

I said the suburbanite playing dairy farmer is funny, but then I realized that comment would cause you to go into such a rage some insurance agent was going to have to waste a Saturday at your house estimating damages.
Too old to rage. You're no where near as funny as you think you are. At least half of your 17K posts are wasted electrons spent trying to tongue Travis's virtual butthole.

Yes, I am a suburbanite. Long story dating back to the late '90's but have done my best to connect people with quality farmers and their products.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 22:00

I can't imagine the level of destruction at your house right now. The neighbors 3ft away have to be nervous.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-16, 22:05

You're a dork and will always be one.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 22:20

The Pantry wrote:You're a dork and will always be one.

Ok.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-09-16, 22:28

Turtleneck wrote:The killing spree continues

Due to two recent cases of young children being infected with E. coli, state health officials are reminding Michigan residents of the potential health risks associated with consuming unpasteurized milk or unpasteurized milk products, commonly referred to as raw milk or raw milk products.

The two E. coli O157:H7 cases, which were reported in Oakland and Wayne counties, both involve children who consumed unpasteurized or raw milk prior to their illnesses. Raw milk has been known to be a source of E. coli. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and local health departments are advising people not to consume unpasteurized milk or milk products made from unpasteurized milk.

http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/foodborne-illness-outbreaks/raw-milk-and-e-coli-in-michigan/#.V9ygVXj3arX

Another coincidence.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20365
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-16, 22:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The killing spree continues



http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/foodborne-illness-outbreaks/raw-milk-and-e-coli-in-michigan/#.V9ygVXj3arX

Another coincidence.
Go smoke a spliff and you'll be fine
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-16, 22:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The killing spree continues



http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/foodborne-illness-outbreaks/raw-milk-and-e-coli-in-michigan/#.V9ygVXj3arX

Another coincidence.

The kids didn't die, they're now stronger. You two daisies remain weak.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32612
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-09-16, 22:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Another coincidence.

The kids didn't die, they're now stronger. You two daisies remain weak.

My body has been through more than you and pantry combined !
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20365
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 22:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Another coincidence.

The kids didn't die, they're now stronger.  You two daisies remain weak.


They died. It is all so tragic and unnecessary.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 22:48

Loose, how strictly is raw cockroach milk regulated?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/14/is-cockroach-milk-new-superfood.html
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-16, 22:48

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The kids didn't die, they're now stronger.  You two daisies remain weak.


They died. It is all so tragic and unnecessary.
Now, you're a lying dork
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 22:49

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:


They died. It is all so tragic and unnecessary.
Now, you're a lying dork

They died. The article says as much.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-16, 23:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The kids didn't die, they're now stronger. You two daisies remain weak.

My body has been through more than you and pantry combined !

oh my. No way for us to ever know. But I'd be shocked if true.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32612
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Rocinante on 2016-09-16, 23:09

POOP MILK!!

_________________
It's only a matter of time before this thing blows up in our faces.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11474
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-16, 23:09

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Now, you're a lying dork

They died. The article says as much.

I read the article twice and missed that.....would you mind copy/pasting the germane section?

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32612
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-09-16, 23:10

Just keep the poop away from my beer. Fuck milk either way.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20365
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2016-09-16, 23:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just keep the poop away from my beer. Fuck milk either way.

avatar
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5158
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-16, 23:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

They died. The article says as much.

I read the article twice and missed that.....would you mind copy/pasting the germane section?

Might want to read it a third time.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-09-17, 00:34

Bump

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19471
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-20, 17:00

Should we be bathing in raw milk?

avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-20, 20:11

Turtleneck wrote:Should we be bathing in raw milk?


A fine American way to get your product past the milk nazis.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32612
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-20, 20:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Should we be bathing in raw milk?


A fine American way to get your product past the milk nazis.
Never knew of the bath milk thing before but know they sold it in Arizona years ago under the premise of "pet milk"
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-20, 20:55

Raw milk ruined Lake Co.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-27, 23:05

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is being torn apart by the raw milk debate. Families and friends are more divided than ever, and it appears no amount of time will be able to fully heal the wound opened by the raw milk debate in Pennsylvania.

http://www.witf.org/smart-talk/2016/09/is-raw-milk-healthier-or-unsafe.php
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-27, 23:18

Turtleneck wrote:Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is being torn apart by the raw milk debate. Families and friends are more divided than ever, and it appears no amount of time will be able to fully heal the wound opened by the raw milk debate in Pennsylvania.

http://www.witf.org/smart-talk/2016/09/is-raw-milk-healthier-or-unsafe.php

Fucking death peddlers. All dairy farms that sell raw milk should be shut down and the farmers thrown in prison.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry on 2016-09-27, 23:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is being torn apart by the raw milk debate. Families and friends are more divided than ever, and it appears no amount of time will be able to fully heal the wound opened by the raw milk debate in Pennsylvania.

http://www.witf.org/smart-talk/2016/09/is-raw-milk-healthier-or-unsafe.php

Fucking death peddlers. All dairy farms that sell raw milk should be shut down and the farmers thrown in prison.
Very sorry you're too dense to see the light.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7910
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-27, 23:27

It is terrible that communities are being torn apart over this issue. It is a sad day when government regulation of any kind, but especially milk, divides and destroys our communities and the places we call home.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-09-27, 23:37

guns don't kill people raw milk kills people
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20365
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-28, 07:08

The Washington establishment has been propping up big farmer and their raw milk agenda for too long. Like always, they care more about dollars than human life.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-28, 09:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The Washington establishment has been propping up big farmer and their raw milk agenda for too long. Like always, they care more about dollars than human life.

Pylon? Big farmers are opposed to the legalization of raw milk. It disrupts their cartel.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32612
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-09-28, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The Washington establishment has been propping up big farmer and their raw milk agenda for too long. Like always, they care more about dollars than human life.

Pylon? Big farmers are opposed to the legalization of raw milk. It disrupts their cartel.

Forget it. He's rolling.

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 2604
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-28, 10:22

Can we please take away subsidies that go to producers that poison our children with their death milk?
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-28, 10:45

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The Washington establishment has been propping up big farmer and their raw milk agenda for too long. Like always, they care more about dollars than human life.

Pylon? Big farmers are opposed to the legalization of raw milk. It disrupts their cartel.

Like I'm going to believe anything from the pro poison milk crowd.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-28, 10:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Pylon?   Big farmers are opposed to the legalization of raw milk.  It disrupts their cartel.

Like I'm going to believe anything from the pro poison milk crowd.

The first bottle of raw milk is always free.

When will the candidates address the raw milk epidemic?
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-09-29, 21:29

Raw milk hitting a little close to home. 20 people in Colorado, where famed Swill poster OTPT lives, were left for dead after raw milk was used in an unprovoked attack in Pueblo and El Paso counties. Nobody has claimed responsibility as of yet, but officials believe they know who is responsible for the attack.  

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/09/raw-milk-distribution-ongoing-despite-campylobacter-outbreak/#.V-2_YpMrJuU

As may as 20 people are sick in Colorado in an ongoing Campylobacter outbreak, with multiple public health agencies reporting the most likely cause is raw milk from Larga Vista Ranch — some of which appears to have been distributed illegally.

“All the individuals who were sickened reported drinking raw milk from Larga Vista Ranch,” according to a joint notice posted Friday by county and state health officials.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22588
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-09-29, 21:36

Finally. Was sick of all the pro raw milk articles. Needed a change.......
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20365
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum