Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores

+2
NigelUno
The_Dude
6 posters

Go down

White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores Empty White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 13:17

Oops, I mean, a man named Muhammed from North Africa stabbed a woman and her 3 daughters...ages 8, 12, and 14 for being scantily clad.

Can you imagine in 50 years what the headline will be?

"Religious police rightfully beat a women and her daughters for not adhering to sharia law dress code"

The self loathing of white liberals is an epidemic.

Oh, and the best part is the prosecutor said the motives are still unclear.. White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 502811600

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36837108
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores Empty Re: White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-19, 13:22

Bin.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores Empty Re: White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 14:23

Funny story... well, not funny at all, but relevant.

Some of you may know this because it was local to Lansing. One of my best friends dated a Muslim girl. She was absolutely gorgeous, stunning girl. One her family found out she was dating a non-muslim.... the father held her down in the stairwell of the basement while the two brothers stabbed her to death and tossed her down the stairs.

Not sure what happened, legally... but last I know they were deported.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 14:27

xsanguine wrote:Funny story... well, not funny at all, but relevant.

Some of you may know this because it was local to Lansing. One of my best friends dated a Muslim girl. She was absolutely gorgeous, stunning girl. One her family found out she was dating a non-muslim.... the father held her down in the stairwell of the basement while the two brothers stabbed her to death and tossed her down the stairs.

Not sure what happened, legally... but last I know they were deported.

Yep, there have been a lot of honor killings in the USA but we don't really know how to classify them...a lot of times it falls under domestic violence.

Islam is a cancer that needs to be stopped. We are in WWIII whether or not the self loathing bleeding hearts admit it or not. You don't decide when you are at war, your enemy does.

Remember though, this is how scrwed up the lft has become. Burying heinous crimes of Muslims and immigrants in the name of pc.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/23-27-documented-honor-killings-every-year-in-the-u-s-many-more-go-unreported

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/honor-killing-in-us-justice-department-mulls-guidelines-as-grim-toll-rises.html

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/how-academia-whitewashes-muslim-honor-killings/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 14:30

If Islam can reform.... then let's get them on board. If they're going to continue the way they have for the past 1300 years... perhaps eradication is the only option for western survival.

Now, OTPT.... I'm presenting a possibility.... I know you want to say something like "So you want to all Muslims" or something equally stupid. I'm presenting a theory.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 14:44

I don't think I'm going to die if Islam is not eradicated. But you guys can keep living in fear?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 14:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I'm going to die if Islam is not eradicated. But you guys can keep living in fear?

It's a shame I wasn't able to add you to my foes list because of your mod status. Same with dwags.

Were you just here to present a strawman or did you have something to contribute to a current event?

I can't wait till the next Bataclan or Orlando and see you say.

OTPT wrote:I don't think I'm going to die if Islam is not eradicated. But you guys can keep living in fear?

OTPT doesn't even like current events if they don't fit his political views. It's a shame really.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 14:49

xsanguine wrote:If Islam can reform.... then let's get them on board. If they're going to continue the way they have for the past 1300 years...perhaps eradication is the only option for western survival.

Now, OTPT.... I'm presenting a possibility.... I know you want to say something like "So you want to all Muslims" or something equally stupid. I'm presenting a theory.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 14:53

I'm saying I disagree. That seems fearful.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 14:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm saying I disagree. That seems fearful.

Not in it's current state. Islam is in desperate need of reformation. The world will annihilate them if they keep up this "we're going to take over the world with a caliphate thing". We know how that turned out. Who knows,... maybe our kids will be speaking Wahabi (if that's a lanague)

Are we actually having a civil discussion without you calling me a racist or islamaphob? This has to be a record. I'm used to being called names by you all th etime.

Catch ya on the flip side OTPT, have fun and be safe.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-19, 14:59; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 14:58

you guys have me terrified to leave the house..

anyone know where I can get some guns?? Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 15:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I'm going to die if Islam is not eradicated. But you guys can keep living in fear?
it would be so unfortunate to live your live in sheer terror of others, wouldn't it?

heck, I'm more likely to die getting struck by lightning, yet I'm being told that these mean, evil brown people are coming for me.

maybe that should've been the RNC Day One theme: "Mean Evil Religious Brown People Are Coming For You"

(but stay tuned later to hear a plagarized speech from a non-brown immigrant)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 15:05

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm saying I disagree. That seems fearful.

Not in it's current state. Islam is in desperate need of reformation. The world will annihilate them if they keep up this "we're going to take over the world with a caliphate thing". We know how that turned out. Who knows,... maybe our kids will be speaking Wahabi (if that's a lanague)

Are we actually having a civil discussion without you calling me a racist or islamaphob? This has to be a record. I'm used to being called names by you all th etime.

No, because thats how liberals silence people that talk about the perils of Islam and immigration even if those people are coming here and killing actual Americans.

I gues one of the worlds greatest mysteries are libs--who supposedly champion women and minority rights, make excuses for religions that treat gays and women like cattle.

However, Ive long given up how the brain of a leftist works.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 15:07

The_Dude wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

No, because thats how liberals silence people that talk about the perils of Islam and immigration even if those people are coming here and killing actual Americans.

I gues one of the worlds greatest mysteries are libs--who supposedly champion women and minority rights, make excuses for religions that treat gays and women like cattle.

I'm scared.... No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:13

Christian needed a reformation. They were pretty bad... maybe not quite Islam bad, but pretty damn close. I'm not sure how they're going to do it. The Koran doesn't leave that much room for interpretation like the Bible did.

Plus it doesn't help that the different between prophetits is a sandal wearing "Peace to all, my friends" hippie that looks like The Dude and the other is a raping, murdering, conquering pedophile. Kind of tough to reconcile all that in a reformation.

I'd be surprised but hey, I'd be happy if it happeneed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'm scared.....No

You're fine, Bob. You're surrounded by rich white people who stare out the window if they notice a black kid walking down the street. I know E.L. pretty well... if you venture out of your safe zone you may have to worry though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 15:15

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm scared.....No

You're fine, Bob. You're surrounded by rich white people who stare out the window if they notice a black kid walking down the street. I know E.L. pretty well... if you venture out of your safe zone you may have to worry though.
but.. when not plagarizing speeches that were originally given by mean, evil black people.. the folks at the Republican National Convention told me how dangerous America and the world is... thanks to mean, evil black people.

I'm scared. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

but.. when not plagarizing speeches that were originally given by mean, evil black people.. the folks at the Republican National Convention told me how dangerous America and the world is... thanks to mean, evil black people.

I'm scared. No

There's no black people in your neighborhood to begin with... except maybe the token one. I wouldn't worry about it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:21

Btw Bob, judging by how OTPT is... I just want you to be aware I am joking aorund with you. Haha, have a good time type thing....

Hopefiully OTPT will miss this post and come in all chest puffed out self righteous to defend others that he doesn't even understand.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 15:23

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:but.. when not plagarizing speeches that were originally given by mean, evil black people.. the folks at the Republican National Convention told me how dangerous America and the world is... thanks to mean, evil black people.

I'm scared. No

There's no black people in your neighborhood to begin with... except maybe the token one. I wouldn't worry about it.
White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 4113017228 - I'm actually more scared of white people.. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 15:23

xsanguine wrote:Btw Bob, judging by how OTPT is... I just want you to be aware I am joking aorund with you. Haha, have a good time type thing....

Hopefiully OTPT will miss this post and come in all chest puffed out self righteous to defend others that he doesn't even understand.
White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 15:33

Xsan continues to put words in my mouth and has discussions with my thinking... With himself.

I have no idea why people don't like to engage you. Jesus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 4113017228 - I'm actually more scared of white people.. Shocked

Are you being serious? Cause if you look at it statistically... that's fucking weird. Well, maybe not if you're surrounded by honkies.

I don't particularly like white people, as a general rule. I find them to be boring and a little self absorbed... but I get along with most people so I make it work.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 15:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Xsan continues to put words in my mouth and has discussions with my thinking... With himself.

This is what I'm taking about. You come in with some quip to try and insult someone else and then just leave. You do it A LOT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 15:37

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Xsan continues to put words in my mouth and has discussions with my thinking... With himself.

This is what I'm taking about. You come in with some quip to try and insult someone else and then just leave. You do it A LOT.

I just don't like engaging you Xsan about topics like these. You tell me what I'm going to say how I'm going to react like a millennial pussy who cares about females too much or whatever it is. It's just tiring.

Like it's not a big deal that we can't discuss these things on the internet together. Move on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 15:47

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 4113017228 - I'm actually more scared of white people.. Shocked

Are you being serious? Cause if you look at it statistically... that's fucking weird. Well, maybe not if you're surrounded by honkies.

I don't particularly like white people, as a general rule. I find them to be boring and a little self absorbed... but I get along with most people so I make it work.

Dont feed the trolls lol White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-19, 17:26

Family member?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 17:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I just don't like engaging you Xsan about topics like these. You tell me what I'm going to say how I'm going to react like a millennial pussy who cares about females too much or whatever it is. It's just tiring.

Like it's not a big deal that we can't discuss these things on the internet together. Move on.

You don't engage me on anything anymore, OTPT. My entire m.o. was to try to have a conversation outside what you'd normally find on Wells.

So I did that and it went well for awhile... then people become annoyed that's the perpsective I came from.... some I'm going to get a little defensive when people start with all the mean-spiritedness.

I never set out to be mean to anyone.

But whatever, don't engage me, you don't have to worry aout it anymore.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 17:58

The_Dude wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Dont feed the trolls lol White, Catholic man stabs 4 women in France for being whores 502811600

I truly find white people to be embarassing. They are an embarrassment to us as a race. They're weak, mentally and physically
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down