Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast"..

4 posters

Go down

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. Empty White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-23, 07:54

"and, finally, it with humility that I ask you to stop molesting children and, instead, just start grabbing women by the pussy.. thanks for having me"...

Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney will headline next week’s National Catholic Prayer Breakfast.

Catuion: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. Empty Re: White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast"..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-23, 08:01

Has it already been a year since the last national prayer breakfast bob? It feels like just yesterday that I was so uplifted
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. Empty Re: White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-23, 08:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Has it already been a year since the last national prayer breakfast bob? It feels like just yesterday that I was so uplifted
I think this one is specific to the catholic people.. and whatever it is they do.

regardless, one could never be uplifted enough by a breakfast that centers on prayer and inspirational speakers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-23, 08:46

I use to feel a little guilty mocking christians. Parochial school background and all, I get it. The basic premise is good. But not lately. 2016 sealed their fate with me.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-23, 08:47

kingstonlake wrote:I use to feel a little guilty mocking christians. Parochial school background and all, I get it. The basic premise is good. But not lately. 2016 sealed their fate with me.
they're such an easy target with both their raging hypocrisy and how easily offended they are at every turn.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-23, 09:35

[tw]1120678895160909824[/tw]

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. 502811600

Clever girl.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-23, 10:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1120678895160909824[/tw]

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. 502811600

Clever girl.

White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. Clvrgr10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-23, 10:19

Crap, now I see I posted that thing in two threads, this one being the wrong one. White House Chief of Staff To Headline "National Catholic Prayer Breakfast".. 294152859
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down