Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up, Guys??

+14
The_Dude
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Nordic
P Rob
tanfan!
NigelUno
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Triple Sparty
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's Up, Guys?? Empty What's Up, Guys??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 08:08

I just want everyone here to know that I like you.. some of you I downright love.

let's be nice to each other. From racial tension to political partisanship and demagoguery.. to absolutely insane and unspeakably tragic international incidents.. it's a messed up world. The most messed up I've seen in my (nearly) 47 years on the planet. There's no reason we need to perpetuate that here after we type in our screen name, our password and click "log in". We're not just people here.. we are contributors to humanity in various ways and to various degrees. We have great things in common or else we wouldn't be here at tSwill.

and, in the spirit of full disclosure, I recognize that I contribute to a lot of the divisiveness that can be found here. It's always my hope that people see it for what it is and that's basically just the little scrawny kid who needled at people all through middle school because he felt like he could. Felt like he could needle at someone, point out things about them that maybe reflected what he questioned about himself.. and they'd still appreciate his company.

So, while I don't necessarily plan on a total overhaul of my personality - What's Up, Guys?? 502811600  - let's just remember that there are people on the other side of the monitor, tablet or phone we stare at. And let's remember that they are real people, with real lives and real concerns, issues, experiences and hopefully more celebrations than sadness. And let's remember that we're all Spartans. Let's do our part to try to take care of each other.

What's Up, Guys?? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's Up, Guys?? Empty Re: What's Up, Guys??

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-21, 08:09

IB4Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-07-21, 08:23

Queue up some Springsteen and let's turn the lights down!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 08:26

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-21, 08:36

Good morning Bob. Have a blessed day.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 08:38

Triple Sparty wrote:Queue up some Springsteen and let's turn the lights down!
tried to think of the most appropriate Springsteen tune... I think "If I Should Fall Behind" works.. What's Up, Guys?? 3493939353

We said we'd walk together baby come what may
That come the twilight should we lose our way
If as we're walking a hand should slip free
I'll wait for you
And should I fall behind
Wait for me

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 08:38

duffy munn wrote:Good morning Bob. Have a blessed day.
What's Up, Guys?? 502811600

thanks, man - you too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-21, 08:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just want everyone here to know that I like you.. some of you I downright love.

let's be nice to each other. From racial tension to political partisanship and demagoguery.. to absolutely insane and unspeakably tragic international incidents.. it's a messed up world. The most messed up I've seen in my (nearly) 47 years on the planet. There's no reason we need to perpetuate that here after we type in our screen name, our password and click "log in". We're not just people here.. we are contributors to humanity in various ways and to various degrees. We have great things in common or else we wouldn't be here at tSwill.

and, in the spirit of full disclosure, I recognize that I contribute to a lot of the divisiveness that can be found here. It's always my hope that people see it for what it is and that's basically just the little scrawny kid who needled at people all through middle school because he felt like he could. Felt like he could needle at someone, point out things about them that maybe reflected what he questioned about himself.. and they'd still appreciate his company.

So, while I don't necessarily plan on a total overhaul of my personality - What's Up, Guys?? 502811600  - let's just remember that there are people on the other side of the monitor, tablet or phone we stare at. And let's remember that they are real people, with real lives and real concerns, issues, experiences and hopefully more celebrations than sadness. And let's remember that we're all Spartans. Let's do our part to try to take care of each other.

I could float you a loan if its a money issue. What's Up, Guys?? 2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 08:52

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just want everyone here to know that I like you.. some of you I downright love.

thanks, dude.. I'll keep that in mind. What's Up, Guys?? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-21, 08:54

kingstonlake wrote:

I could send an MSU t shirt. Kind of ridiculous that he wears a UM t shirt to El Az.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-21, 09:13

Muffy's dad coujd buy you a bar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-07-21, 09:44

JESUS LOVES YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 09:58

P Rob wrote:JESUS LOVES YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's Up, Guys?? Owner-Farmer-Manuel-de-Jesus-Rancho-el-Limon-Mexico

gracias.. What's Up, Guys?? 328670334
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-21, 10:20

Bump
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 10:20

I'm a big fan of the impending swill era of positivity and niceness :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 10:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm a big fan of the impending swill era of positivity and niceness :)
I'm gonna be gone for, like, ten days here in a few minutes.. so I will hold you personally responsible for any nefarious activity that might occur during my absence.

you guys take it easy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-21, 10:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm a big fan of the impending swill era of positivity and niceness :)

Fuck off
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-07-21, 10:37

Sorry... instinctive reaction. I will go to the bin now.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-21, 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm gonna be gone for, like, ten days here in a few minutes.. so I will hold you personally responsible for any nefarious activity that might occur during my absence.

you guys take it easy.

Did you remember to pack your gHostskin?

Aw, come on! What's Up, Guys?? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-21, 10:45

Bye bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-21, 10:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

you guys take it easy.

Are you going to the lake? Take some pictures.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 10:50

Is this new personality trait only good for 10 days?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-21, 10:52

InTenSity wrote:Is this new personality trait only good for 10 days?
hey man, I don't have a new personality trait - what you see is what you get with Bobby Sak, brah.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 12:52

Like one post in the last hour. It's official. Bob has finally ruined the board. Good job.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 13:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Like one post in the last hour. It's official. Bob has finally ruined the board. Good job.
Would a board that agreed on everything ever exist?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-21, 13:29

What's Up, Guys?? 1f60d
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 13:31

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Like one post in the last hour. It's official. Bob has finally ruined the board. Good job.

When I ban all of you and it's just me talking to myself
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 13:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Do you have more than one personality? Could be interesting. As long as we can read it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 13:45

InTenSity wrote:

Do you have more than one personality? Could be interesting. As long as we can read it.

I could if you want me to. As long as no one comments i think we'll all be happier
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 14:05

So there is a VP where I work. If there is a chance of losing $, he will be against whatever it is. In the business I'm in, some weeks you lose, most weeks you win, overall you hope to come out on top. I think he'd be happier if there were no sales whatsoever.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 14:25

InTenSity wrote:So there is a VP where I work. If there is a chance of losing $, he will be against whatever it is. In the business I'm in, some weeks you lose, most weeks you win, overall you hope to come out on top. I think he'd be happier if there were no sales whatsoever.

Does he post on this board?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 14:28

InTenSity wrote:So there is a VP where I work. If there is a chance of losing $, he will be against whatever it is. In the business I'm in, some weeks you lose, most weeks you win, overall you hope to come out on top. I think he'd be happier if there were no sales whatsoever.

No. And that is all I'm going to say about that. How is your day going Travis? My wife is working tonight. I'm thinking about drinking later, then again I'm thinking about not drinking too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-21, 14:30

InTenSity wrote:

No. And that is all I'm going to say about that. How is your day going Travis? My wife is working tonight. I'm thinking about drinking later, then again I'm thinking about not drinking too.

I just want to make sure that he didn't post here so that it would be kosher to let you know that I think you should fuck him straight in his stupid fucking face.

It's going pretty good. About done with working today. I'm going to go get a car wash and get some groceries then cook dinner after work. Too much adulting to do Amirite?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-21, 14:32

Do you work on Wall Street? If so could you let me know when the next housing bubble is going to burst? Thanks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 14:36

InTenSity wrote:

I just want to make sure that he didn't post here so that it would be kosher to let you know that I think you should fuck him straight in his stupid fucking face.

It's going pretty good. About done with working today. I'm going to go get a car wash and get some groceries then cook dinner after work. Too much adulting to do Amirite?
Oh, tonight is usually my adulting day. I usually do the grocery shopping and shit like that, I just also feel like having a few beers.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-21, 14:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Do you work on Wall Street? If so could you let me know when the next housing bubble is going to burst? Thanks!
No, I don't work on Wall Street. Next housing bubble is going to be in 2 more years.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-02, 13:31

What's Up, Guys?? 1362440668
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:32

InTenSity wrote:What's Up, Guys?? 1362440668
'sup, G??

What's Up, Guys?? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-02, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:What's Up, Guys?? 1362440668
'sup, G??

Not much. More of the same, I guess you could say.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:39

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:'sup, G??

Not much. More of the same, I guess you could say.
same here.

Just went for a walk.. got a drink of water.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next