Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.

+5
The Pantry
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Rocinante
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   Empty Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 04:45 pm

We are all in there... it's creepy.

Please post comments and name the swill poster that posted it.

http://gawker.com/crazed-greenwich-village-gunman-also-off-duty-nypd-offi-1781972403?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   Empty Re: Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.

Post by tGreenWay 14/06/16, 04:51 pm

I don't have to do shit. You're not the boss of me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   Empty Re: Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 04:57 pm

I do not understand what you're saying. Do you mean we are all mentioned? Where? Do you mean our posting styles are all represented in those comments? Because I am not reading all of that just so I can say "that Dave guy that commented is our Bob Sak."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 04:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I don't have to do shit. You're not the boss of me.

tGreenWay wrote:This is a remarkably stupid comment, even with what usually gets posted around here.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:00 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I do not understand what you're saying. Do you mean we are all mentioned? Where? Do you mean our posting styles are all represented in those comments? Because I am not reading all of that just so I can say "that Dave guy that commented is our Bob Sak."

Turtleneck wrote:How would any modern society survive without a police force? I won’t deny our current forces have serious issues, but having no force is insanity.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:01 pm

Xsanguine wrote:The invention of modern police - as in active patrols among the populace of armed men to keep the people in their place - is relatively new. For most of our history we had a process where someone brought a complaint to the court, the court ordered an investigation of the complaint, then they ordered officers of the court to arrest someone. In many places the sheriff could be summoned and take people into custody if the court was unavailable, but that is a very different scenario than active patrol looking for “trouble” and policing, which is by design meant to keep people in line, not to serve or protect.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:02 pm

Where are you seeing all of that? Also, to whoever wrote that dumbass comment, I would prefer no police. Get it right please.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:05 pm

OTPT wrote:Just don’t bother dude. Just let crazy be crazy and move on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:06 pm

Bob Sakimano wrote:“an armed society is a polite society”.
Unless you have a gun, then you can do whatever you want. Threaten bicyclists, shoot cars playing music too loud, even chase down kids walking home from the convenience store.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:07 pm

Rocinante wrote:
OTPT wrote:Just don’t bother dude. Just let crazy be crazy and move on.

Did you post the right link? None of that is in the comments of the article I am looking at (about a off duty cop waving his gun around).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:08 pm

Steven Bee wrote:That is why you pack heat yourself, legally of course.

If you don’t, you are a darwin award waiting to happen.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Did you post the right link? None of that is in the comments of the article I am looking at (about a off duty cop waving his gun around).

Yes you Luddite.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:09 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes you Luddite.

I expanded all the replies, but do not see any of this. You're making it up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:10 pm

TN argues with X wrote:I asked HOW a society would function without a police force. You propose this utopic vision where nobody does anything wrong as a counterpoint to the need for police, but reality does nothing to support you. What modern society has a court system with no police? Even the officers of the court are police by any definition, so your utopic vision STILL predicates on the need for a police force in a reduced capacity. The Sherrif is also a police force, also in a reduced capacity.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:14 pm

None of that is there. Screenshot or it didn't happen, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:15 pm

LooseGoose wrote:A series of poor decisions on both sides. Obviously drawing a weapon is inexcusable, and hopefully jail time beckons for that one. However the cyclists ought not to have begun attacking the car either, no matter how godawfully fucking stupid driving in a cycle lane is. We’re trying to get cyclists all into those so we can get them off the roads proper, leave the cycle lanes alone so they go to them. Cyclists, when a car driver does do something stupid like that, take a picture and report them not try and damage the car by striking it because that starts a process of escalation, people with guns...just are you fucking stupid? If the cyclist starts attacking the car, take a video of them and report them instead, keep the gun in a locked travel case.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:17 pm

Me wrote:Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   Captur10
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:24 pm

That comment is not attributed to Rochinante. Since you have an account maybe only you can see the comments (since you're the one writing them).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 05:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:That comment is not attributed to Rochinante. Since you have an account maybe only you can see the comments (since you're the one writing them).

You are a dummy, dummy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:31 pm

Then explain it to me. How do you unlock these comments? I clicked to look at all the pending comments in addition to those already posted/approved. None of those names appeared.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 05:34 pm

theunseenone>Skipperton
6/14/16 3:28pm
How would any modern society survive without a police force? I won’t deny our current forces have serious issues, but having no force is insanity.

Skipperton> theunseenone
6/14/16 3:32pm
The invention of modern police - as in active patrols among the populace of armed men to keep the people in their place - is relatively new. For most of our history we had a process where someone brought a complaint to the court, the court ordered an investigation of the complaint, then they ordered officers of the court to arrest someone. In many places the sheriff could be summoned and take people into custody if the court was unavailable, but that is a very different scenario than active patrol looking for “trouble” and policing, which is by design meant to keep people in line, not to serve or protect.

So it is just as I asked much earlier. You read all these - for whatever reason I have no fucking idea - and then said "hey, that sounds like X and that is OTPT." And you call me weird?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 14/06/16, 05:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Bob Sakimano wrote:“an armed society is a polite society”.
Unless you have a gun, then you can do whatever you want. Threaten bicyclists, shoot cars playing music too loud, even chase down kids walking home from the convenience store.

Assigning Bob a quote that the nutjob Alan Cropsey frequently cited opens the door for Mr. Sakimano to sue your ass, Roc.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 14/06/16, 05:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Where are you seeing all of that? Also, to whoever wrote that dumbass comment, I would prefer no police. Get it right please.

Do you really think you can survive this board with no police?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 06:00 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
theunseenone>Skipperton
6/14/16 3:28pm
How would any modern society survive without a police force? I won’t deny our current forces have serious issues, but having no force is insanity.

Skipperton> theunseenone
6/14/16 3:32pm
The invention of modern police - as in active patrols among the populace of armed men to keep the people in their place - is relatively new. For most of our history we had a process where someone brought a complaint to the court, the court ordered an investigation of the complaint, then they ordered officers of the court to arrest someone. In many places the sheriff could be summoned and take people into custody if the court was unavailable, but that is a very different scenario than active patrol looking for “trouble” and policing, which is by design meant to keep people in line, not to serve or protect.

So it is just as I asked much earlier. You read all these - for whatever reason I have no fucking idea - and then said "hey, that sounds like X and that is OTPT." And you call me weird?

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ec  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ef  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e7   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f1  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f3  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e8  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f0   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fe  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1eb  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ee  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ec  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ee  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fe
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 06:08 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ec  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ef  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e7   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f1  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f3  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e8  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f0   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fe  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1eb  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ee  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ec  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ea  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1ee  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f4  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1f9   Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e7  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fa  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1e9  Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   1f1fe

I asked you in the third post, dumbass. Furthermore, who the fuck reads comments...and then assigns them to posters from an Internet message board? I guess you do. Stop trying to get around the weirdo factor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 06:17 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I asked you in the third post, dumbass. Furthermore, who the fuck reads comments...and then assigns them to posters from an Internet message board? I guess you do. Stop trying to get around the weirdo factor.

I'm not sure you're Co9 material anymore.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 14/06/16, 06:18 pm

This thread is terrible. You two need to get a room.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 14/06/16, 06:57 pm

Thread...

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   Truck210

Guys, guys... you have to read the comments on this article.   You-su10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 06:59 pm

The Pantry wrote:Thread...

I believe nothing that the drinker of fouled milk spews.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 07:00 pm

Rocinante wrote:

How many more posts before you are back in the Co9
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 14/06/16, 07:03 pm

Clearly, Roc is crazy. Time to take away some rights....

That's the type of country we all want to live in.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 14/06/16, 07:15 pm

xsanguine wrote:Clearly, Roc is crazy. Time to take away some rights....

You're like the political version of moose.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 14/06/16, 07:20 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Clearly, Roc is crazy. Time to take away some rights....

You're like the political version of moose.

You're tSwill version of Jim Breuer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 14/06/16, 07:36 pm

Rocinante wrote:

The only fouled milk comes pasteurized and homogenized through hundreds of feet of pipe and hose, hoser.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 14/06/16, 10:24 pm

Turtleneck is right, Roc, this is a fucking weird thread.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 10:24 pm

Cameron wrote:Turtleneck is right, Roc, this is a fucking weird thread.

And?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 14/06/16, 10:28 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:Turtleneck is right, Roc, this is a fucking weird thread.

And?

And you're a weirdo for starting it?

I didn't have an "and" planned.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 14/06/16, 10:30 pm

Can off season be over now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 14/06/16, 10:34 pm

I got it Roc. Turtle is being an obtuse motherfucker.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 14/06/16, 10:34 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I got it Roc. Turtle is being an obtuse motherfucker.

My boy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next