Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert)

+3
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
7 posters

Go down

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) Empty Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:56 am

They real or not?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) Empty Re: Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 am

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) B7FVAYhCEAA_GN_

No human would stack books like this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) Empty Re: Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert)

Post by DWags Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:44 am

Serious answer: I' not religious, not like my wife, but here's the thing, since my dad died last year, there has been shit that has happened to me that I kind of think is him. Some of it's personal, some I'd share but you guys would laugh. So, do I believe in ghosts, probably not, but sometimes I say hmmmmmmm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:04 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They real or not?

I was in the "not" camp until I saw this a week ago....

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) 160714083033-saul-vazquez-accident-figure-exlarge-169

Ghostly image captured in fatal accident photo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They real or not?

Ghosts (not the guy who lives in the desert) 160714083033-saul-vazquez-accident-figure-exlarge-169

One random photo changed your opinion just a week ago? Seems improbable.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:49 am

No. But I haven't ever really looked into them.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:54 am

Ok realistically, if ghosts/spirits/demons/angels/whatever were real, don't you think there would be some plausible if not overwhelming evidence of their existence at this point? We have billions of people now which means billions of dead people. Every single piece of ghost evidence I've ever seen was doctored photos and video or something completely obscure.

That's a long way of saying no, no I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or souls or any of that supernatural shit.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:12 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Goddammit this is an internet message board - the improbable is normal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Goddammit this is an internet message board - the improbable is normal.

Do you believe in improbabilities? Yes!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Ghost no longer lives in the desert. He's an east coaster now.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:30 pm

We used to get a lot of "bumps in the night" when we were doing remodeling at my house. We still do occasionally when we change stuff around. Otherwise it's pretty quiet on the ghostal front. My house is 135 years old and I'll assume more than one person has died here.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:52 pm

Fun fact I made this thread last night as I was sitting on my
couch at about midnight. My fucking apartment door swings open like someone is coming in... No one. I stare ready to fuck up anyone that comes in - but, no one came and heard some else in the hall way. I realized my friends who just left probably didn't close it all of the way, making the door able to open when someone walked past or shut the door to the stair way.

Debunked. I'm a real ghost hunter.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fun fact I made this thread last night as I was sitting on my
couch at about midnight. My fucking apartment door swings open like someone is coming in... No one. I stare ready to fuck up anyone that comes in - but, no one came and heard some else in the hall way. I realized my friends who just left probably didn't close it all of the way, making the door able to open when someone walked past or shut the door to the stair way.

Debunked. I'm a real ghost hunter.

The poltergeist is in your apartment now. Better get an exorcism lined up before your tv eats you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down