Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're walking in the middle of the desert...

+12
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Nordic
16 posters

Go down

You're walking in the middle of the desert... Empty You're walking in the middle of the desert...

Post by Nordic 01/10/20, 07:56 pm

...with a lion, a horse, a sheep, a cow and a monkey. You gotta get rid of them one at a time, who goes first? Me:

Lion
Monkey
Sheep
Cow
Horse
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You're walking in the middle of the desert... Empty Re: You're walking in the middle of the desert...

Post by steveschneider 01/10/20, 07:56 pm

I'd hop on the horses back, put the monkey up on the top of my head and ride on out of there. Once I reached civilization I'd do my best to send back help for the rest of them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

You're walking in the middle of the desert... Empty Re: You're walking in the middle of the desert...

Post by kingstonlake 01/10/20, 08:32 pm

I’d shoot myself first.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 01/10/20, 08:33 pm

steveschneider wrote:I'd hop on the horses back, put the monkey up on the top of my head and ride on out of there. Once I reached civilization I'd do my best to send back help for the rest of them.
Its not a prius.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 01/10/20, 08:38 pm

No
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 01/10/20, 08:42 pm

Wow, you discarded your children that quick?

Spoiler:
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 01/10/20, 08:57 pm

I'm in the desert why?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 01/10/20, 09:04 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm in the desert why?

There's no rain
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 01/10/20, 09:11 pm

Lion
Horse
Sheep
Cow
Monkey
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 01/10/20, 09:12 pm

aualum06 wrote:

There's no rain

Can I read a book to stay awake?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 01/10/20, 09:47 pm

Does the horse have a name?

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name - it wasn't as fun as they made it sound.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 01/10/20, 10:05 pm

Nordic wrote:...with a lion, a horse, a sheep, a cow and a monkey. You gotta get rid of them one at a time, who goes first? Me:

Lion
Monkey
Sheep
Cow
Horse

I agree; you would have to go first. Then, I’d spend the rest of the time playing with the lion, monkey, sheep, cow, and horse. If any of them asked why you had to go, I would tell them you wanted me to kill them all. Then, we would keep playing and it would be so adorable that Animal Planet would give us our own series.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 02/10/20, 03:01 pm

I mean, I need that horse if I have any chance to make it out of that desert before I die of thirst. First of all, I'm hopping on that horse and getting the fuck outta there before the Lion kills me in the first place. After I develop a plan, I'll come back and kill the Lion which will have removed the decision for me on the other 3 already. I'll shoot the horse at the door steps to the hotel.

Quick question though, is the monkey signifying and did the Lion step on his feet? Because that might cause some problems.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 02/10/20, 04:28 pm

The results of this test are very telling...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 02/10/20, 04:42 pm

Nordic wrote:The results of this test are very telling...

Just don’t tell anyone else or we’ll sue your ass for violating FERPA.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 02/10/20, 09:02 pm

To get out of the rain.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 02/10/20, 09:10 pm

That’s where the sand is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/10/20, 09:50 pm

With the heat and the sand of a desert, I'd give them 5 bucks each to kill me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 02/10/20, 09:51 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:The results of this test are very telling...

someone violated someone's fupa? Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 02/10/20, 09:52 pm

Truth about the desert

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/10/20, 04:08 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

someone violated someone's fupa? Shocked

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/10/20, 06:12 am

Why the fuck would I have those animals with me in a desert? The lion would kill every one of us unless I had a gun. If I had a gun I’d kill the lion. But a gun wouldn’t help me eat or cook the cow. So I guess I’d milk the cow if I had something to put the milk in. But if I didn’t what good would the cow do me? Slow as fuck and it would cost us time. Sheep too. Fuck that sheep. I’d ride the horse till it died. Probably let the monkey ride with me too. They’re funny.

If I was in the middle of Lake Michigan I’d probably do the same thing. I think horses can swim. So it’d be me horse and monkey. The rest are gonna drown.

Up in the alps I don’t see switching anything up either. Maybe skin the sheep for wool. Again, if I had tools.

If I was going to my tailgate it’s probably only going to be the monkey.

I’m thinking monkey hangs with me the most. Horse a close second. Fuck the rest unless I had tools. Lion is outta there first in every scenario. Maybe if I was tailgating in Ann Arbor I’d bring him. Then just let him run loose.

So that’s my answer
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/10/20, 11:34 am

DWags wrote:Why the fuck would I have those animals with me in a desert? The lion would kill every one of us unless I had a gun. If I had a gun I’d kill the lion. But a gun wouldn’t help me eat or cook the cow. So I guess I’d milk the cow if I had something to put the milk in. But if I didn’t what good would the cow do me? Slow as fuck and it would cost us time. Sheep too. Fuck that sheep. I’d ride the horse till it died. Probably let the monkey ride with me too. They’re funny.

If I was in the middle of Lake Michigan I’d probably do the same thing. I think horses can swim. So it’d be me horse and monkey. The rest are gonna drown.

Up in the alps I don’t see switching anything up either. Maybe skin the sheep for wool. Again, if I had tools.

I’m thinking monkey hangs with me the most. Horse a close second. Fuck the rest unless I had tools. Lion is outta there first in every scenario. Maybe if I was tailgating in Ann Arbor I’d bring him. Then just let him run loose.

So that’s my answer

What if you’re walkin’, after midnight? With the lion, out in the moonlight?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/10/20, 01:48 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Why the fuck would I have those animals with me in a desert? The lion would kill every one of us unless I had a gun. If I had a gun I’d kill the lion. But a gun wouldn’t help me eat or cook the cow. So I guess I’d milk the cow if I had something to put the milk in. But if I didn’t what good would the cow do me? Slow as fuck and it would cost us time. Sheep too. Fuck that sheep. I’d ride the horse till it died. Probably let the monkey ride with me too. They’re funny.

So that’s my answer

I’d put the lion in the coconut and drink it all up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 03/10/20, 02:06 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Why the fuck would I have those animals with me in a desert?   The lion would kill every one of us unless I had a gun. If I had a gun I’d kill the lion.  But a gun wouldn’t help me eat or cook the cow.   So I guess I’d milk the cow if I had something to put the milk in. But if I didn’t what good would the cow do me? Slow as fuck and it would cost us time. Sheep too. Fuck that sheep. I’d ride the horse till it died. Probably let the monkey ride with me too.  They’re funny.  

If I was in the middle of Lake Michigan I’d probably do the same thing. I think horses can swim.  So it’d be me horse and monkey. The rest are gonna drown.  

Up in the alps I don’t see switching anything up either. Maybe skin the sheep for wool.  Again, if I had tools.

I’m thinking monkey hangs with me the most. Horse a close second. Fuck the rest unless I had tools.  Lion is outta there first in every scenario. Maybe if I was tailgating in Ann Arbor I’d bring him. Then just let him run loose.

So that’s my answer

I think DWags would be pretty tired after having the cow do him, fucking the sheep and riding the horse (an apparent ménage à trois with the monkey).  But it appears he has plans for the lion too.  

But I am not here to judge another man's proclivities.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/10/20, 02:52 pm

Cow and horse seem most useful, and the horse's spirit might be an inspiration in this shitty situation. The desert? Really?

The lion seems like it will betray me and make a meal of me when I become weak. I can't see why I need the lion beyond ego...you know...having a fucking lion.

The monkey won't do anything for me, and will probably be a total distraction and incapable of staying on task. It will want to juggle bowling pins and run around like an asshole. Useless and will slow me down.

The sheep, well it's a sheep, and it was probably already eaten by the lion.

I think the cow wins. Can I get raw milk from this cow?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down