Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.

+11
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
y2kMgrad
xsanguine
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
tTy
DWags
15 posters

Go down

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Empty Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:06

For those that never go to TOB. this tiger eats a woman who was trying to save her dumb ass daughter who was mad at her husband so got out of her car at a drive through zoo.

Tiger went tiger and had a meal.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/world/asia/china-tiger-attack-woman-killed.html?smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0&referer=http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Video-of-woman-being-grabbed-by-a-tiger-46411983
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Empty Re: Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:08

That tiger is going to be hungry again in 20 minutes. #FuckinChineseFood
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Empty Re: Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-26, 22:09

My legal advice is that they should have stayed in the car.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:13

Thing is, they probably will kill the tiger. They need to shoot the asshole who got out of the car and made the tiger act instinct fully.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-26, 22:15

Pretty fuckin stupid to have a drive thru Siberian Tiger exhibit in the first place.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Pretty fuckin stupid to have a drive thru Siberian Tiger exhibit in the first place.

Yep, but I'd go. That's what bothers me more.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-26, 22:20

That tiger wasn't waiting on arbitration. He made that bitch pay. Now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-26, 22:22

Tiger was doing humanity a favor... and now the Tiger gets punished.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:23

I was once a kid in a car driven by my father though a "wild lyfe wilderness park n shit" in Arkanfuckinsas... We got a flat, in the woods, and we all got out of the car because my dad had to unpack the fucker to get to the spare. The rangers came upon us an freaked the fuck out becuase there were squatches and tigerbears and shit running around the place and we were all just lucky not to have been eaten on the spot. That said, my dad would have beaten them squatches up, I wasn't even skert, like, at all.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:23

xsanguine wrote:Tiger was doing humanity a favor... and now the Tiger gets punished.

I bet medium rare tiger backstraps are fucking delish.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-26, 22:27

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Pretty fuckin stupid to have a drive thru Siberian Tiger exhibit in the first place.

I kind of want to, as well.

And fwiw I don't mean because they imprisoned the cat. It could be a great habitat. I mean because you've got 4 people driving through a habitat with at least 2 ~5/600 lb of the baddest animals on the planet in a 1100 lb Daewoo. Car or not if that kitty wants to eat you he's gonna eat you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-26, 22:30

tTy wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Tiger was doing humanity a favor... and now the Tiger gets punished.

For some reason I don't think any predator is going to taste very good. But I've never tried it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:36

xsanguine wrote:
tTy wrote:

For some reason I don't think any predator is going to taste very good. But I've never tried it.

Militant vegan? If not, you're just a total dipshit then, I guess. I still love you though!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:36

xsanguine wrote:
tTy wrote:

Bear sucks. It literally tastes like shit to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-26, 22:43

tTy wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Militant vegan? If not, you're just a total dipshit then, I guess. I still love you though!

I just fuck around with you... I thought I've made that clear a few times, but whatever. Don't tickle my balls too much with that goatee with my dick in your mouth. I'm pro-hunter... I just don't think a predator would taste very good. I could be wrong. Always eaten prey animals.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-26, 22:43

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Bear sucks. It literally tastes like shit to me.

Isn't bear kinda in between? What is their ratio of meat to foliage?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-26, 22:46

It depends on the bear. Some of them subsist largely on pic-i-nic baskets.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:50

xsanguine wrote:
tTy wrote:

I just fuck around with you... I thought I've made that clear a few times, but whatever. Don't tickle my balls too much with that goatee with my dick in your mouth. I'm pro-hunter... I just don't think a predator would taste very good. I could be wrong. Always eaten prey animals.

I hate to ruin it now, but the ratio of "Times I've Replied To One of Your Posts" to "Times You've Replied to One of Mine" = ~1:480-ish in case you haven't been keeping track. The only poster on this board who runs worse than you is prolly Blanch, so at least you outrank him on my give-a-fuck scale....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It depends on the bear. Some of them subsist largely on pic-i-nic baskets.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-07-26, 22:53

Tiger really should quit grabbing women from behind and focus on his game.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-07-26, 23:12

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Tumblr_nkocpk6EzH1tlb56zo1_400
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 23:18

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Tumblr_nkocpk6EzH1tlb56zo1_400

Jesus, they can open doors now? It's only a matter of time before they learn to drive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 23:19

Also, did that person end up as lion poop?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 23:29

tGreenWay wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  Tumblr_nkocpk6EzH1tlb56zo1_400

Jesus, they can open doors now? It's only a matter of time before they learn to drive.

Wait till they learn to get on message boards
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-26, 23:43

Reason #10,521 not to get married
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-26, 23:51

tTy wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I hate to ruin it now, but the ratio of "Times I've Replied To One of Your Posts" to "Times You've Replied to One of Mine" = ~1:480-ish in case you haven't been keeping track. The only poster on this board who runs worse than you is prolly Blanch, so at least you outrank him on my give-a-fuck scale....

So then why are you giving a fuck now?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-27, 07:58

kingstonlake wrote:That tiger wasn't waiting on arbitration. He made that bitch pay. Now.

That woukd have been great had it been Nigel and Muffy fighting in the car and they both got out.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-27, 08:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

I kind of want to, as well.

And fwiw I don't mean because they imprisoned the cat. It could be a great habitat. I mean because you've got 4 people driving through a habitat with at least 2 ~5/600 lb of the baddest animals on the planet in a 1100 lb Daewoo. Car or not if that kitty wants to eat you he's gonna eat you.

We should do a swill parade through that park and then push those we don't like out of the car and speed off.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-27, 08:04

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  502811600 This thread is beautiful.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-07-27, 12:43

The most creative way of getting rid of a mother-in-law that I've ever heard of. This guy is a master mind.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-27, 13:13

Cameron wrote:The most creative way of getting rid of a mother-in-law that I've ever heard of. This guy is a master mind.

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-27, 13:32

Cameron wrote:The most creative way of getting rid of a mother-in-law that I've ever heard of. This guy is a master mind.

"Mom, Chinese Fire Drill!"
"Shit, here?"
"Once it's called, it's mandatory."
"Fine, but you're an asshole."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-07-27, 13:41

They have one just outside Toronto. I did it, but I was pretty amazed that you can just drive your car through lions, tigers, etc. and all you're really supposed to do is stay in the car and keep the windows up. Pretty crazy.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-27, 13:45

Vlad wrote:

They have one just outside Toronto. I did it, but I was pretty amazed that you can just drive your car through lions, tigers, etc. and all you're really supposed to do is stay in the car and keep the windows up. Pretty crazy.

I remember our 6th grade class trip was to Niagra Falls on the Canadian side. We went through one of these with our charter bus. The car in front of us got fucked up as the monkeys jumped on the windshield and started ripping off the wipers and some trim around the side windows.

I'd never take my own car though one of those after seeing that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-27, 13:46

Vlad wrote:

I took my kids to African Lion Safari just outside London, ON when they were little....monkeys would tear the trim off your car if it was loose.

Might be the one you're thinking of too....I see in it's in Hamilton.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-27, 13:53

I'm surprised this hasn't happened in Florida yet, at the Lion Country Safari, in West Palm.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-07-27, 17:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I took my kids to African Lion Safari just outside London, ON when they were little....monkeys would tear the trim off your car if it was loose.

Yep, that's the one! Friggin lions and tigers walking right up to your car. And its not like they have just a couple of these big cats, like at a typical zoo. I remember counting about 12 lions, and I'm guessing there were at least 8 tigers. (This was about 15 years ago.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-27, 22:26

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yep, that's the one! Friggin lions and tigers walking right up to your car. And its not like they have just a couple of these big cats, like at a typical zoo. I remember counting about 12 lions, and I'm guessing there were at least 8 tigers. (This was about 15 years ago.)

Holy shit, I read this just now and I fucking remember doing that too. Time of Nixon. My parents were teachers. They'd load us into the car and drive us all the fuck over the U.S. and canada for about 6 or 7 summers. School would get out, we'd load up in the back seat and look at Merica. It seems to me we were going to Niagra falls and out east and we did this. I really can't remember much of it. But if it was around in the late 60's early 70's I know we did this. hahahahahahaha. I'm calling my mom for confirmation.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-27, 22:33

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Holy shit, I read this just now and I fucking remember doing that too. Time of Nixon. My parents were teachers. They'd load us into the car and drive us all the fuck over the U.S. and canada for about 6 or 7 summers. School would get out, we'd load up in the back seat and look at Merica. It seems to me we were going to Niagra falls and out east and we did this. I really can't remember much of it. But if it was around in the late 60's early 70's I know we did this. hahahahahahaha. I'm calling my mom for confirmation.

Tell yer moms I said, "sup?".
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-27, 22:36

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tell yer moms I said, "sup?".

Chris Rock said it. Tigers didn't go crazy, tiger just went tiger.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down