Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..

5 posters

Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..  Empty Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-05, 13:38

Trump Floats Daughter for Cabinet Position

probably a cabinet deep in the basement resembling a Vegas honeymoon suite..

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..  Giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..  Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 14:18

She's pretty sharp but what's her background? Kennedy made his brother attorney General and Bobby was pretty inexperienced.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..  Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Suggests That His Daughter Would Be in His Cabinet..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-05, 15:16

DWags wrote:She's pretty sharp but what's her background? Kennedy made his brother attorney General and Bobby was pretty inexperienced.
she's his daughter.. and she stills supports him, so that tells me all I need to know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:She's pretty sharp but what's her background? Kennedy made his brother attorney General and Bobby was pretty inexperienced.
she's his daughter.. and she stills supports him, so that tells me all I need to know.

She's just a tad smarter than you Bob
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-05, 15:34

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:she's his daughter.. and she stills supports him, so that tells me all I need to know.

She's just a tad smarter than you Bob
that's not exactly an achievement.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-05, 16:21

Good point. Before becoming AG, he worked inside the Department of Justice and was lead counsel for multiple Senate committees. But otherwise pretty inexperienced.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-05, 16:42

Between that video and Donny's earlier comments about his daughter, I swear, he wants to have sex with Ivanka. He's such a narcissist, it would be the closest thing to being able to have sex with himself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 17:33

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:She's pretty sharp but what's her background?  Kennedy made his brother attorney General and Bobby was pretty inexperienced.

Good point. Before becoming AG, he worked inside the Department of Justice and was lead counsel for multiple Senate committees. But otherwise pretty inexperienced.

Had he even practiced law before that?  I thought he went from passing the bar to getting assigned to committees in 1951 in our government for the next 12 years?  I'm not disparaging his work, even when he worked with McCarthy he ended up resigning. He was well connected but his intellect allowed him to do a great job. I don't think she's qualified to be a cabinet member, but of all the Trumps, she seems like you could trust her with an important position. She doesn't seem complacent.  But wtf do we know about her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-05, 18:29

Secretary of Commerce

Ivanka Trump started her own jewelry line and has her own clothing line. She even negotiated manufacturing agreements with off shore vendors.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-05, 18:40

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Had he even practiced law before that?  I thought he went from passing the bar to getting assigned to committees in 1951 in our government for the next 12 years?  I'm not disparaging his work, even when he worked with McCarthy he ended up resigning. He was well connected but his intellect allowed him to do a great job. I don't think she's qualified to be a cabinet member, but of all the Trumps, she seems like you could trust her with an important position. She doesn't seem complacent.  But wtf do we know about her.

Federal prosecutor in the DOJ for 2-3 years.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down