Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"...

+3
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... Empty Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 7:43

first the debates.. now the election..  Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... 1966794946

poor little Donald.. :

Click here to read about whiny little Donald Trump already accusing crooked Hillary of rigging the election
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"...

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 10:30

This shit should be a reality tv show.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"...

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:04

Trump is counting on enough folks to jump on the conspiracy train to get him over the hump.

Its more than coincidental that were never heard Trump cry about this until he started seeing his ass being handed to him after doubling down on his critcism of the Khan family.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:05

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is counting on enough folks to jump on the conspiracy train to get him over the hump.

Its more than coincidental that were never heard Trump cry about this until he started seeing his ass being handed to him after doubling down on his critcism of the Khan family.

The Khans are frauds and paid Hilary stooges.

No one will care about them next week.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:10

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is counting on enough folks to jump on the conspiracy train to get him over the hump.

YAFI
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:11

The_Dude wrote:

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... Ya1
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:34

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... Release-taxes-800
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:36

The_Dude wrote:

YAFI and since your military record is equal to Trump's you are also a coward.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:41

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

There isnt a bigger fake internet tough guy than you, ya pussy.

Going back to the old rcmb days too, of you constantly personally attacking people.

Oh, and I must have missed where Mr Khan served. He didnt sacrifice jack shit. His son died and hero in the armed serviced, in which he volunteered.

But MR Khan? Nah, just another paid stooge.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:46

The_Dude wrote:

Oh, and I must have missed where Mr Khan served. He didnt sacrifice jack shit. His son died and hero in the armed serviced, in which he volunteered.

I agree completely. I'm actually glad he's dead - it's one less filthy brown muslim we have to worry about.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 13:46

The_Dude wrote:

I really can't believe a human being is capable of actually typing that. WTF is wrong with you? How can anyone... I just...

you really are an idiot.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I agree completely. I'm actually glad he's dead - it's one less filthy brown muslim we have to worry about.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016

Yeah damn those white christians that killed him...

Oops, I mean he died at the hands of a muslim terrorist...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:05

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I really can't believe a human being is capable of actually typing that. WTF is wrong with you? How can anyone... I just...

you really are an idiot.

Explain to me how the father 'sacrificed' his son. Im all ears
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:09

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

you really are an idiot.

Wow. I cant. If you don't understand, I can't
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:14

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

you really are an idiot.

Well for one thing, he didn't use his millions of dollars to buy his son a letter from a doctor for "heel spurs" to get him out of the draft. Just sayin'.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 14:36

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

There isnt a bigger fake internet tough guy than you, ya pussy.

Going back to the old rcmb days too, of you constantly personally attacking people.

Okay Wells stalker boy. What's next?
More rolling emoticons?
Sending anti-Semetic PM's ?
Bragging about being the 2nd coming Moose?

DWags is right
YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 10:18

CNN says they're hearing rumors everywhere that Donny is going to quit the race. I don't believe it, but how great would that be. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 10:22

tGreenWay wrote:CNN says they're hearing rumors everywhere that Donny is going to quit the race. I don't believe it, but how great would that be. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... 502811600

1968 is the closest I can think of. Humphrey for the assassinated Bobby Kennedy. But that was pre convention. Would it be Cruiz?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 10:36

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:CNN says they're hearing rumors everywhere that Donny is going to quit the race. I don't believe it, but how great would that be. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Now Warning That November Election is Going to Be "Rigged"... 502811600

1968 is the closest I can think of. Humphrey for the assassinated Bobby Kennedy. But that was pre convention. Would it be Cruiz?

CNN said party leaders are studying that very issue, because nobody knows for certain. Keep in mind that these are merely rumors. CNN sourced none of this. I know there would be a whole of of people saying Pence should be the replacement, but that would cause a greater war than exists now inside the party. Obviously, RYan is going to be a favorite, too, if it were to happen. Cruz would go apeshit if he got passed over.
Personally, I doubt it happens, but I was certain Trump wouldn't be the nominee, so I don't know jack shot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down