Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM??

+6
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
DWags
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
10 posters

Go down

THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? Empty THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM??

Post by Guest 2016-08-09, 20:11

You're sure as fuck not going to convince anyone else, it's just the choir in here following the leader.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? Empty Re: THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM??

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-09, 20:29

I mean, he sort of does dumb shit every day goose. I guess starting a new thread everytime probably isn't necessary but it is what it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? Empty Re: THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM??

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-09, 20:34

I didn't need to convince myself.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-09, 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:You're sure as fuck not going to convince anyone else, it's just the choir in here following the leader.

Free speech Goose.

Most of us (including myself) now see Trump's ability to keep stepping in it as a spectator sport.

I also enjoy watching outfits like Breitbart publishing copies of photos from the Cavalier championship gathering and foisting it off as a Trump gathering in Cleveland.

I like to watch.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 21:04

LooseGoose wrote:You're sure as fuck not going to convince anyone else, it's just the choir in here following the leader.

I'm still not voting for hills. I am fascinated by Trump. I can't stop watching him.

I pretty much listened to his whole speech yesterday.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 21:10

Goose now pretending like he has not posted 472829 anti-Trump messages. I guess now that Goose has come to terms with Trump as the R nominee, he needs to go all in for Trump. That means reinventing his anti-Trump past. Probably wearing his Trump/Pence shirt right now.

Who are we following, Loose? Bob? Is this more of your "you guys just go along with Bob" stuff? Well, still waiting for you to call out The Dude. Unless you agree with his sexism, racism, and bigotry. You don't have much to say to The Dude.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-09, 21:17

Said it all along...Trump is unelectable. Doesn't mean I'm voting for Hilary.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 23:15

I dunno Goose, have you convinced us all how biased the liberal elite media is?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 23:20

Turtleneck wrote:Goose now pretending like he has not posted 472829 anti-Trump messages. I guess now that Goose has come to terms with Trump as the R nominee, he needs to go all in for Trump. That means reinventing his anti-Trump past. Probably wearing his Trump/Pence shirt right now.

Who are we following, Loose? Bob? Is this more of your "you guys just go along with Bob" stuff? Well, still waiting for you to call out The Dude. Unless you agree with his sexism, racism, and bigotry. You don't have much to say to The Dude.

This. I can't remember even one time you've called out the_douche for his baseless, fact-free statements. And as others have said, it's the silence from others that has brought about the Trump nomination. If other Cons and Rs had called out the most extreme pols, as well as the bias-free Rush, Billo, Hannity, et al, when they'd made their most outrageous statements, then Trump would have never gotten out of the primary. Those on the Right are reaping what they've sown.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-09, 23:24

NigelUno wrote:Said it all along...Trump is unelectable. Doesn't mean I'm voting for Hilary.

I will be voting for Hillary Clinton because 4 more years of an Obama style White House is better than standing by and letting people who believe Trump's BS help him win.

I figure Trump will be the GOP's Goldwater for the first half of the 21st century. By 2020 some sanity ( like Kasich) will return and Clinton will have a helluva time winning a 2nd term.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 23:28

Goose, what the hell are you whining about? I just took a look at the first page and there are anti-Clinton stories here. Have you been drinking?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 23:33

tGreenWay wrote:Goose, what the hell are you whining about? I just took a look at the first page and there are anti-Clinton stories here. Have you been drinking?

Maybe the apples for the pie had been sitting around a bit too long.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-10, 00:12

You have some misplaced anger.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-10, 00:19

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Goose, what the hell are you whining about? I just took a look at the first page and there are anti-Clinton stories here. Have you been drinking?

Maybe the apples for the pie had been sitting around a bit too long.

Apple Jack is yummy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 07:41

you seem angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-10, 12:55

Bump - nope - just laughing at your anti Trump circle jerk as it continues today.

You seemingly support electing the most corrupt politician of the last 100 years.

When I see some support in here for Johnson or Stein I'll be convinced you're not just partisan hacks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 12:58

LooseGoose wrote:Bump - nope - just laughing at your anti Trump circle jerk as it continues today.
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 13:08

LooseGoose wrote:Bump - nope - just laughing at your anti Trump circle jerk as it continues today.

You seemingly support electing the most corrupt politician of the last 100 years.

When I see some support in here for Johnson or Stein I'll be convinced you're not just partisan hacks.

I don't see you posting any support for Johnson or Stein. Guess what? I have voted for one of those two in the past? Can you say the same? Probably not. Now go get your Trump yard sign like a good little Republican with no ability to form an independent thought.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-10, 13:10

^^^^^definitely NOT A partisan hack. Nope. No way.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-10, 13:32

Ironically, whining that Trump is a whiner makes you a whiner yourself. THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-10, 13:35

I don't know how anyone can listen to the last round of emails released and not think Hills is pretty damn corrupt. Job favors for friends who donated? Really?

These two candidates are fucked up.

And by the way, hills Stayed in the race in 2008 because she said Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June.

Too bad this country is only a two party country. These two are too fucked up to be president. Not voting for either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 13:38

The_Dude wrote:Ironically, whining that Trump is a whiner makes you a whiner yourself. THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? 502811600

We are making fun of him. He is getting his ass kicked by an entirely flawed opponent. He is too stupid to see his path to victory.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 13:46

The_Dude wrote:Ironically, whining that Trump is a whiner makes you a whiner yourself. THE ENTIRE PAGE IS NOW THREADS WHINING ABOUT TRUMP - HAVE YOU CONVINCED YOURSELVES NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM?? 502811600
I actually support his candidacy 100% because he was probably the only republican that Hillary can beat.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 14:45

I just posted in another thread about Trump. I hope that's okay with you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-10, 15:17

DWags wrote:I don't know how anyone can listen to the last round of emails released and not think Hills is pretty damn corrupt. Job favors for friends who donated? Really?

And by the way, hills Stayed in the race in 2008 because she said Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June.

Too bad this country is only a two party country. These two are too fucked up to be president. Not voting for either.

Come on. Your wife was in the business. Money talks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 15:21

DWags wrote:I don't know how anyone can listen to the last round of emails released and not think Hills is pretty damn corrupt. Job favors for friends who donated? Really?

are you surprised to learn that people who donate to political campaigns sometimes receive special benefits because of their donations?

scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-10, 16:30

You have an odd way of laughing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-10, 17:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I actually support his candidacy 100% because he was probably the only republican that Hillary can beat.

That's what they want you to believe. The limited appeal nice guys Rs wouldn't beat Hilary. Hilary had been running circles around the GOP establishment her entire life.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-08-10, 19:49

Turtleneck wrote:

We are making fun of him. He is getting his ass kicked by an entirely flawed opponent. He is too stupid to see his path to victory.

Yes he is. Hillary keeps getting things brought out about her like the emails and Trump will say something stupid to take Hillary out of the news and put Trump back into the news and completely ignore the Hillary softball that just got thrown at him. I'm starting to think he would rather have an "All Eyez on Me" tattoo instead of winning the presidency.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-10, 20:35

NigelUno wrote:

Come on. Your wife was in the business. Money talks.

True, but it was winning and dinning them. It wasn't out and out pay for play. She would invite me to the palace to talk basketball with all those pinheads. Maybe I'm naive and maybe she was, but I don't recall any stories of favors like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-10, 20:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

are you surprised to learn that people who donate to political campaigns sometimes receive special benefits because of their donations?

scratch

No. However you donate to get legislation passed to help your industry. Not to get some friends kid a job. That's just fucked up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 07:48

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I actually support his candidacy 100% because he was probably the only republican that Hillary can beat.

That's what they want you to believe. The limited appeal nice guys Rs wouldn't beat Hilary. Hilary had been running circles around the GOP establishment her entire life.
it helps because she's basically a right wing republican herself. It's why so many GOP senators, national security officials, etc are refusing to support Trump.

If she were this mean, evil grandmother who killed brave Americans in Benghazi with her email server like the media likes to portray, they'd have nothing to do with her and opening support Trump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 07:50

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: are you surprised to learn that people who donate to political campaigns sometimes receive special benefits because of their donations?

scratch

No. However you donate to get legislation passed to help your industry. Not to get some friends kid a job. That's just fucked up.
I don't disagree that politics is messed up.. but, as you know, that's the way it works. It's why every major politician is owned by various corporate conglomerates to different degrees while being beholden to special interest groups.

I hope it's okay with Goose that I have an opinion and choose to state that opinion on a message board.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down