Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech?

+5
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
9 posters

Go down

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? Empty Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech?

Post by The_Dude Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 21:11

And people wonder why democrats are called the anti American party?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? Empty Re: Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech?

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 21:59

Politics ain't bean bag.

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 4198636888 Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 4198636888 Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 4198636888 Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 4198636888

YAFI

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 0:03; edited 2 times in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? Empty Re: Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech?

Post by Turtleneck Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:13

The_Dude wrote:And people wonder why democrats are called the anti American party?

Yesterday it was...

The_Dude wrote:Stop looking at it as R vs D.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:49

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:And people wonder why democrats are called the anti American party?

Yesterday it was...

The_Dude wrote:Stop looking at it as R vs D.

That truly was one of the stupidest things that guy has ever said to us. That should replace "Yafi" as the go to reply to him since it could apply to literally every single post he has ever made other than that one.

I'm sure rush had some topic on "establishment versus not eatablishment" yeaterday that he misunderstood.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:53

Somebody fucked up. However, I have two friends that went to prison. One for 7 years one for two years. Was it their dads fault? Now Hilliary has to say she really doesn't want the guys endorsement. Not because his son killed 49 people, but because he's said some disturbing stuff. What's she waiting for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:00

DWags wrote:Somebody fucked up. However, I have two friends that went to prison. One for 7 years one for two years. Was it their dads fault? Now Hilliary has to say she really doesn't want the guys endorsement. Not because his son killed 49 people, but because he's said some disturbing stuff. What's she waiting for?

Do irrelevant people make "endorsements?" Do I make endorsements? I don't endorse people. I just go vote. All she could say is "I don't want that irrelevant guys support" which I don't think anyone would really say. Probably best to just stay quiet.

It is weird that he was there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Somebody fucked up. However, I have two friends that went to prison. One for 7 years one for two years. Was it their dads fault? Now Hilliary has to say she really doesn't want the guys endorsement. Not because his son killed 49 people, but because he's said some disturbing stuff. What's she waiting for?

Do irrelevant people make "endorsements?" Do I make endorsements? I don't endorse people. I just go vote. All she could say is "I don't want that irrelevant guys support" which I don't think anyone would really say. Probably best to just stay quiet.

I think he lost that irrelevant tag when his kid became a mass murderer. As wrong as that is, she probably needs to say something. I'm not smart enough to suggest what.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:33

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I think he lost that irrelevant tag when his kid became a mass murderer. As wrong as that is, she probably needs to say something. I'm not smart enough to suggest what.

I don't know that she does. Sometimes just shutting your mouth and waiting for things to blow over is better (see; Trump, Donald- specifically the khan controversy)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 23:33

I also think people making a big deal about this do not understand how these rallies work. I attended five rallies for four candidates this past spring. There was no serious advance screening. You RSVP online in advance of the rally, go stand in line and wait for the doors to open on the day of the rally, and then pass through security. It is pretty simple. It is not like all of those people are invited by the campaign or otherwise seriously screened in advance.

How did he get behind her? He probably got there really early. At the Clinton rally I attended, the people behind her were a mix of those picked in advance and people drawn from the crowd. Those from the crowd were among the first to walk through the doors.

However, the better narrative is the one Rush is spinning to his gullible listeners.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 0:07

Republican dirty tricks.
And, until you said it, I'd never even once heard anyone call the Dems the anti-American party.
I have, however, heard many people call you a fucking idiot. Many, many times.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 0:12

We have reached to kitchen sink portion of the program and we're weeks away from Labor Day.

i read today that wikileaks is trying to tie he Clinton campaign to the murder of one its employees in DC.

Not going to stop.

I think it's a bigger deal we have a candidate who encouraged the Russian government to hack his opponent's email, who accepted a Purple Heart after badmouthing Gold Star parents and has subtly inferred violence to stop his opponent than who was seated at a Clnton rally.

Today Erik Prince of Blackwater fame said he thought the missing emails led to the execution of the Iranian scientist.  Silly me, I thought it was the scientist's own fault for spilling his guts and then returning to Iran.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 8:44

republicans outraged that a private citizen went to a political rally and might actually vote??

next thing you know, they'll advocate for voter ID laws to limit this sort of reckless behavior.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 9:27

Trump Condones Pedophilia

You won't hear a peep out of Dude about this though. Sad!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 9:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Trump Condones Pedophilia

Lol Jesus fucking Christ. All of this has to be fake right? She gives him an in to criticize her, not only does he ruin it... he takes the opportunity, buries it hundreds of feet below the dirt, fills the hole with concrete and then drops a bomb into the ground to ensure that nothing could possibly be left of that opportunity anymore.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 9:51

word on the street is that why he won't release his tax returns - donations to NAMBLA and other pedophile organizations.

There are also a lot of reports about him and child rape.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 10:19

Saw this on CNN this morning. I think this is the most entertaining Presidential race I've ever seen. You can't make this shit up. Honestly, it's impossible to make this up. The best is that CNN had the guy circled as he was complaining about Hilliary having the killers father at her rally and he was saying "how is that possible" or something like that.

Maybe what scares me about these two is that it seems that the people they surround themselves with are complete idiots. Or just incompetent.

I remember a clip from England, it was a group of people who had bitched about the safety of one section of a particular road. They had a local administrator on the telly, in the background of the interview was the particular section of the road that was in question. As the administrator is claiming that the road is completely safe, in the background, sure enough an accident happens. This shit is great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 13:50

HAS KILARY DISAVOWED? I DEMAND TO KNOW!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 13:52

Well, we know Trump doesnt condone pedophiles.

But do we know Hilary doesn't condone muslim extremists? Remember, she has banned using that phrase and makes excuses for their actions.

She blamed a youtube video for benghazi. You seriously dont believe that, do you? Hilary didnt even belive it, she said so privately.

Because if you do, hit me up, I have a few things for sale. Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 13:56

The_Dude wrote:

Well, we know Trump doesnt condone pedophiles.

But do we know Hilary doesn't condone muslim extremists? Remember, she has banned using that phrase and makes excuses for their actions.

She blamed a youtube video for benghazi. You seriously dont believe that, do you? Hilary didnt even belive it, she said so privately.

Because if you do, hit me up, I have a few things for sale. Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 1966794946
I'd like to remind you that she also killed those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

Why was the Orlando terrorists dad sitting front row at HRC speech? 1359549861615

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 13:59

When dude starts using the rofl emoticon a lot, you know he's tilting hard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down