Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..

+5
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
DWags
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  Empty Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 am

Omar Mateen, the homophobic terrorist who carried out the recent horrific mass shooting in Orlando, may have been a closeted homosexual, according to Pulse regulars.

Orlando Gunman Was a Pulse Nightclub Regular - Used Gay App

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  Empty Re: Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..

Post by The_Dude Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 am

Obama
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  Empty Re: Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:15 am

"May have been"??????/

Dude liked male genitalia. I do't understand why people get so upset about that. Half the planet likes male genitalia. It's not that big of a deal. (especially Dwags male genitalia)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 am

DWags wrote:"May have been"??????/

Dude liked male genitalia. I do't understand why people get so upset about that. Half the planet likes male genitalia. It's not that big of a deal. (especially Dwags male genitalia)
Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  502811600

from what I could tell at El Az, your genitalia was something to admire.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:50 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:"May have been"??????/

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  502811600

I am intrigued. DWags, pics of genitalia?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:53 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Asking for a friend?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Asking for a friend?

Yeah. Yup. Asking for a friend. Exactly.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 am

telephoto lens needed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Omar Mateen, the homophobic terrorist who carried out the recent horrific mass shooting in Orlando, may have been a closeted homosexual, according to Pulse regulars.

Strange that somehow Bobby has neglected to read or comprehend that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat and voted in the Democrat primary just a couple months ago. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that once again he ignores facts when he's in his standard parrot mode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Strange that somehow Bobby has neglected to read or comprehend that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat and voted in the Democrat primary just a couple months ago.   I guess I shouldn't be surprised that once again he ignores facts when he's in his standard parrot mode.
so you must be really excited that this card carryin' Democrat killed a bunch of gay people and you can blame it on ISIS while making sure that America's own terrorist organization - the NRA - can keep people like you sufficiently scared in order to maximize profits.

Congrats, man!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Strange that somehow Bobby has neglected to read or comprehend that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat and voted in the Democrat primary just a couple months ago.   I guess I shouldn't be surprised that once again he ignores facts when he's in his standard parrot mode.
so you must be really excited that this card carryin' Democrat killed a bunch of gay people and you can blame it on ISIS while making sure that America's own terrorist organization - the NRA - can keep people like you sufficiently scared in order to maximize profits.

Congrats, man!!

lol, no Bob. Unlike you I don't revel in misery. It's sad to see you deriving so much joy from tragedy. Perhaps someday you'll seek help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:30 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Congrats, man!!

lol, no Bob. Unlike you I don't revel in misery. It's sad to see you deriving so much joy from tragedy. Perhaps someday you'll seek help.
thanks, man.

instead of actually doing something, I'd simply ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Bob,

What exactly do you do about this shit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:44 pm

DWags wrote:Bob,

What exactly do you do about this shit?
what are you referring to in particular?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Bob,

I get the feeling that nobody in any of these threads does a damn thing about these mass killings in America except bitch in these threads about them. Vlad said he gave money to an organization once. I once gave money to a solicitor on the phone for the Brady Campaign. Other than that, like most of America we all don't do shit but type our opinions about it.

It's actually just fucking entertainment now. It doesn't matter what side you're on, it's just entertainment. And since nothing, not one thing, zip zero nada zilch will ever change about it, because none of us do a fucking thing about it, we all should enjoy the fact that people are dying for our entertainment. Filler on message baords. I mean, what would we be talking about today? The game? The tigers,? At least we got a democratic homosexual muslim who was a self loathing mad man to kill people with a gun he easily picked up because the FBI only had him on a watch list "had" as in the past, not present.

Both the left and right lose on this thing. So, lets all just understand that we aren't doing a fucking thing about it and use it for entertainment purposes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I get the feeling that nobody in any of these threads does a damn thing about these mass killings in America except bitch in these threads about them. Vlad said he gave money to an organization once. I once gave money to a solicitor on the phone for the Brady Campaign. Other than that, like most of America we all don't do shit but type our opinions about it.

It's actually just fucking entertainment now. It doesn't matter what side you're on, it's just entertainment. And since nothing, not one thing, zip zero nada zilch will ever change about it, because none of us do a fucking thing about it, we all should enjoy the fact that people are dying for our entertainment. Filler on message baords. I mean, what would we be talking about today? The game? The tigers,? At least we got a democratic homosexual muslim who was a self loathing mad man to kill people with a gun he easily picked up because the FBI only had him on a watch list "had" as in the past, not present.

Both the left and right lose on this thing. So, lets all just understand that we aren't doing a fucking thing about it and use it for entertainment purposes.
I didn't know if you were referring to mass shootings or LooseGoose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 pm

You, me Goose, ,mass murder. it's all just entertainment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm

LooseGoose is, unfortunately, beyond repair, I think - unless he has a desire to take ownership in his moral/ethical depravity and works closely with a mental healthcare professional in a monitored situation to attempt to make some sort of amends. Someone who claims to be "pro-life" and yet has no problem with mass shootings while blaming women for being raped is quite likely a human detachment clinical diagnosis that would only show measurable progress if he wants to invest in it.

as for mass shootings themselves, the last people that will fix it is politicians. Politicians are hungry for power and money is power. So when you have terror organizations funneling money to politicians so they both can secure an acceptable level of power, that's something that society will consistently suffer for. We see it almost daily.

The second thing, beyond choking the financial source of the problem as it relates to ease of access to assault rifles and other firearms, is the way our culture devalues life. We can't expect to live in a society where the poor and disenfranchised in the wealthiest country in the world struggle every day to meet basic human needs. Whether it's proper nutrition, education or healthcare, each of these social institutions are a cornerstone to living a happy, healthy, well-adjusted life. Until our society puts the same emphasis on these needs as we do on our own selfish wants, we can expect to wake up mass shootings every day.

I mean, we're the same culture who cheer for politicians that promise to defund education, social service programs, healthcare and more - we can't expect for our society to respond in a positive fashion when those same people who aren't valued by the system has easy access to what amounts to a handheld weapon of mass destruction.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Bob,

Why are you putting up with all of the above? you should do something about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Why are you putting up with all of the above? you should do something about it.
I do what I can.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:LooseGoose is, unfortunately, beyond repair, I think - unless he has a desire to take ownership in his moral/ethical depravity and works closely with a mental healthcare professional in a monitored situation to attempt to make some sort of amends. Someone who claims to be "pro-life" and yet has no problem with mass shootings while blaming women for being raped is quite likely a human detachment clinical diagnosis that would only show measurable progress if he wants to invest in it.

lol, what an ass. Wrong on everything and yet so smug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:LooseGoose is, unfortunately, beyond repair, I think - unless he has a desire to take ownership in his moral/ethical depravity and works closely with a mental healthcare professional in a monitored situation to attempt to make some sort of amends. Someone who claims to be "pro-life" and yet has no problem with mass shootings while blaming women for being raped is quite likely a human detachment clinical diagnosis that would only show measurable progress if he wants to invest in it.

lol, what an ass. Wrong on everything and yet so smug.
my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:23 pm

The tolerant left:

“Hell No! I’m Not Serving Them!” Cook Out Restaurant Employees Refuse to Serve Trump Supporters (Video)

Cook Out restaurant employees refused to serve Trump supporters who came in for food after the Trump rally in Virginia on Friday night.

The employees said, “Hell no! I’m not serving them!”

The Trump supporters asked for their money back and for the phone number for the corporate headquarters.
FOX 2 Now reported:

A group of Trump supporters say they were mocked and discriminated against by employees of a popular southeastern barbecue chain Friday night.

Shannon Riggs and her cousins said they expected some push-back from protesters at Donald Trump’s rally in Richmond, Virginia, but they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner on the way home.

Dressed in Donald Trump shirts and hats, the family walked up to the window at the Cook Out on Boulevard in Colonial Heights to order burgers and milkshakes.

The company apologized and offered the family a free meal but they declined and said they would no longer be eating out at Cook Out Restaurants.

And the hateful righties....

Chick Fil A Did WHAT After Gay Club Shooting? Why Isn’t This Viral?

Chick Fil A has made national news for its owner’s stance on gay marriage. Anytime they do something even remotely non-PC, their supposed slip up goes viral. Hash tags pop up all over the place.

So why is that what they have done in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting, hasn’t received a single mention on the mainstream news channels?

It’s probably because people like New York City Mayor, Bill DeBlasio, might have to eat crow instead of chicken. DeBlasio has said that Chick Fil A spreads a message of hate.

Not so yesterday. In a shocking move the Orlando location, at University and Rouse Road, fired up its grills on Sunday. The chain is notorious for not being open—ever—on the first day of the week. Employees cooked up hundreds of their famous chicken sandwiches. They brewed dozens of gallons of sweet tea.

Then, instead of making a single dime, they crated the product of their labor to the One Blood donation center. The food and drinks were handed out, free of charge, to all the people who had lined up to donate blood.

So far, the only mention of the incident has been from individuals on Facebook. They have posted photos thanking the restaurant for their thoughtfulness and generosity.

But wait, those people were waiting to give blood to victims that were mostly gay. Doesn’t Chick Fil A hate gays? That’s what we keep being told.

Turns out that while the founders definitely don’t approve of the gay lifestyle, they believe in compassion. Who knew? A bunch of people claiming to be Christians, caring about others even when they don’t agree with them. These employees took time out of their personal schedules, volunteering to feed those who were donating blood, that was desperately needed by the hospital to treat the severely injured survivors.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Loose is literally the worst type of person. The crazy guy on Facebook posting viral memes.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Loose is literally the worst type of person. The crazy guy on Facebook posting viral memes.

That is the worst type of person? Worse than fascist dictator that puts millions of innocent people to death?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:00 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Loose is literally the worst type of person. The crazy guy on Facebook posting viral memes.

That is the worst type of person? Worse than fascist dictator that puts millions of innocent people to death?

Worse. Worse than a religious extremist that killed 50 people.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Split hairs all you want but he sucks
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Split hairs all you want but he sucks

You're very judgemental.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:04 pm

lol, not on Facebook junior. I tried to join back when you had to be a college student, they wouldn't let me in and I've never gone back. Fuck'em. Never was on MySpace. Never was on LinkedIn. Never was on Instagram. Just to save you more wrong guesses.

Oh and BTW - It was nice to see how you reacted to the truth about the right and the left. Calling me the worst type of person is a typical lefty device. Can't refute the truth, insult your opponent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Split hairs all you want but he sucks

You're very judgemental.

OTPT is full of hate for me, I don't know why other than I've insulted his God BobbyS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Strange that somehow Bobby has neglected to read or comprehend that Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat and voted in the Democrat primary just a couple months ago. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that once again he ignores facts when he's in his standard parrot mode.

I'm willing to bet you that this individual probably wasn't in his right mind for some weird reason. Frankly, I am not particularly concerned with his voter registration and won't derive all that much from it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm willing to bet you that this individual probably wasn't in his right mind for some weird reason. Frankly, I am not particularly concerned with his voter registration and won't derive all that much from it.

I won't argue that but from the thread title it seems Bob was quite concerned about his party affiliation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Christians and Republicans or something....

CBS News ‏@CBSNews 27m27 minutes ago
NEW: Orlando gunman Omar Mateen posted the following Facebook status, moments before attack, source tells CBS News:

Seems Like the Orlando Shooter, Like A Lot of Republicans, Was a Closet Homosexual..  ClBT7W5WQAYG8FD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Good to see Black Lives Matter's positive presence at the Orlando vigil...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Those crazy ass conservatives and Republicans opposing using the no fly list.....

Until the No Fly List Is Fixed, It Shouldn’t Be Used to Restrict People’s Freedoms

By Hina Shamsi, Director, ACLU National Security Project
The No Fly List is in the news this week, just in time for the ACLU’s argument in federal court on Wednesday in its five-year-long challenge to the list’s redress process.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Those crazy ass conservatives and Republicans opposing using the no fly list.....

Until the No Fly List Is Fixed, It Shouldn’t Be Used to Restrict People’s Freedoms

By Hina Shamsi, Director, ACLU National Security Project
The No Fly List is in the news this week, just in time for the ACLU’s argument in federal court on Wednesday in its five-year-long challenge to the list’s redress process.
We've seen what a few rouge federal employees can do at the IRS (it couldn't have gone higher than that, could it?).
As much as I hate the risk,  until they can implement some sort of due process into these lists, forget it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down