Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium..

5 posters

Go down

The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. Empty The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 9:00

EAST LANSING, Mich. – Michigan State football fans of all ages are invited to attend the 14th annual “Meet the Spartans,” presented by Pepsi and Sparrow, on Tuesday, Aug. 16 from 5-8 p.m. in Spartan Stadium.

Free 2016 schedule posters will be available throughout the concourse. Fans also will have the chance to visit the playing field; take photos wearing a Spartan helmet, shoulder pads and jersey; tour the press box; and describe a memorable moment as the play-by-play announcer for the Spartan Sports Network (located on the southwest plaza near Gate C). The 2015 Big Ten Championship and College Football Playoff trophies will be on display on the northwest plaza outside Spartan Stadium.

The MSU cheerleaders and dance team will be performing on the field throughout the event. Children also will have the opportunity to meet Sparty and pose for photos with the popular mascot inside the stadium tower.

Click here for more information on Meet the Spartans
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. Empty Re: The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium..

Post by Turtleneck Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 9:13

Is this like Meet the Feebles?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. Empty Re: The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium..

Post by NigelUno Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:01

GO GREEN
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:03

I don't understand. Is this sarcastic? I can't tell.  The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 2599972566
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't understand. Is this sarcastic? I can't tell.  The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 2599972566

No. You can park in Bob's driveway, and for $5 per person he will shuttle everyone to the event in his Suburban.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:07

NigelUno wrote:GO GREEN
GO WHITE!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't understand. Is this sarcastic? I can't tell.  The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 2599972566
it's a public service announcement.

I saw it on the local news this morning as I was drip-drying from running in a downpour.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I saw it on the local news this morning as I was drip-drying from running in a downpour.

Status of shirt: on or off?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:19

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Status of shirt: on or off?
funny you should ask...

I started out with a shirt.. as you probably know, once it gets totally saturated, it can start weighing you down, sticking to you, etc - so I took it off in the last 10 minutes or so.

luckily for my neighbors and the city of East Lansing, it was still dark out so there is a good chance that nobody was permanently scarred at the sight of me running without a shirt on.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 9:17

anyone able to go to the Meet the Spartans event yesterday evening?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 9:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:anyone able to go to the Meet the Spartans event yesterday evening?

So who from 247 did you meet? And how many kids did you beat up to get all the autographs?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 9:40

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:anyone able to go to the Meet the Spartans event yesterday evening?

So who from 247 did you meet? And how many kids did you beat up to get all the autographs?
The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 502811600

I was unable to make it.. I had a nap to take.. mowed the back yard.. walked down to Grand River for coffee..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 9:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 502811600

I was unable to make it.. I had a nap to take.. mowed the back yard.. walked down to Grand River for coffee..

Damn mom and her chores....she's totally ruining your life
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 10:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: The 14th Annual "Meet The Spartans" Is Today at Spartan Stadium.. 502811600

my Mom died 4 years ago.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 15:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

my Mom died 4 years ago.

Edwin bates, is that you?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down