Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what happened on tTurd

+23
Stoops21
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
Blanch32
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tanfan!
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Herbie Green
Snake Plissken
duffy munn
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
The_Dude
SawGreen
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So, what happened on tTurd - Page 4 Empty Re: So, what happened on tTurd

Post by DWags Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I was talking football. You put me in that box. This stuff though, this is what is riveting.

Thanks again. Appreciate it.

Your brand of "talking about football" is the most boring piece of shit awful brand of "talking about football" that has ever existed. You've had three days to get your tits off on this shit but I think enough is enough, cause again, you and your ilk are ruining the board with your insistence on not ignoring the fucking idiots. Cause for whatever reason you just can't help yourself.

again, thanks for correcting me and your witty banter with turtleneck. I appreciate both.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:49

NigelUno wrote:

I'm sorry dwags. Maybe you could just ignore me and continue your same old 10+ year fights that are actively ruining this board. You're call.

Just kidding. I know that you Duffy and Nigel are completely incapable of ignoring people because you're basically children :)

I've got a few people on the Do Not Respond list. I can add you, if you'd like.

Nigel, I'm not sure if you've ever replied to me with anything of substance, so feel free. Though, I'm not sure if you can :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:50

DWags wrote:

Your brand of "talking about football" is the most boring piece of shit awful brand of "talking about football" that has ever existed. You've had three days to get your tits off on this shit but I think enough is enough, cause again, you and your ilk are ruining the board with your insistence on not ignoring the fucking idiots. Cause for whatever reason you just can't help yourself.

again, thanks for correcting me and your witty banter with turtleneck.  I appreciate both.

Would you like more people to post pics of their feet and Birkenstock sandals?

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:50

DWags wrote:

again, thanks for correcting me and your witty banter with turtleneck. I appreciate both.

Would you like me to respond to all of your posts that are just the same old bullshit and let you know that it's the same old bullshit or would you prefer me to just keep ignoring you? Either way dwags :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:55

NigelUno wrote:

I've got a few people on the Do Not Respond list. I can add you, if you'd like.

Nigel, I'm not sure if you've ever replied to me with anything of substance, so feel free. Though, I'm not sure if you can :)

Have you ever made a post with any substance? Seems like you would have to do that in order for me to respond in kind.

Regardless, it wouldn't be difficult for me to add you to my current list of posters that I'm not responding to. Just let me know. I'm all about making this message board a better place for you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:57

Hey Greenway, you're a real piece of work and a shitty poster. I hope your Blue Apron doesn't get deilivered and you go hungry. I am tired of your shit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:58

DWags wrote:

Would you like me to respond to all of your posts that are just the same old bullshit and let you know that it's the same old bullshit or would you prefer me to just keep ignoring you? Either way dwags :)

Do what you need to Travis. I appreciate you cleaning it up in here and your wit. I deserve you calling me a twat, and your ire. Again, thanks.

And turtleneck, I enjoy the sports you talk about. Frankly you guys can do whatever you like. I was only trying to point out what I perceived was a couple guys being a bit hypocritical. Didn't mean to drag you into it.

Fuck it. Enjoy the night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:58

NigelUno wrote:

Have you ever made a post with any substance? Seems like you would have to do that in order for me to respond in kind.

Regardless, it wouldn't be difficult for me to add you to my current list of posters that I'm not responding to. Just let me know. I'm all about making this message board a better place for you.

I guess that depends on your definition of substance Nigel. Is substance to you analyzing football previews with the dude in August? Cause if so, then no, no I haven't. I'm not really big into previews buddy. I find the whole conversation ridiculous. As Bob would say, if only they had a way to settle the debate.... It's insane. I really don't give a shit what you, or the dude, or dwags, or some broadcaster, or whoever, thinks about football in August. After the games I'll certainly discuss them :) but at this point there is literally nothing to talk about but useless speculation about something that will eventually happen. I see no difference between you talking about random speculation about football that hasn't happened yet and turtleneck posting his Birkenstock of the day. They are the same thing to me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:59

SeeRockCity wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Hoping to be your main squeeze. It seems a,ot more fun over here. You guys keep an insane balance of good conversation with a lot of fuck you I'll fucking kill you conversations mixed in. Which is kind of happening in here right now lol

Hey Stoops, welcome back.  

Stoops21 sometimes caught hell for posting some glass 1/2 empty stuff but he's a good Spartan.  After we won the Rose Bowl I wanted a couple of the State News commemorative additions but my E.L. connections had already dried up.  Stoops21 picked some up and shipped them to me.  Not many millennials would do that for an old geezer.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:00

DWags wrote:

Do what you need to Travis. I appreciate you cleaning it up in here and your wit. I deserve you calling me a twat, and your ire. Again, thanks.

And turtleneck, I enjoy the sports you talk about. Frankly you guys can do whatever you like. I was only trying to point out what I perceived was a couple guys being a bit hypocritical. Didn't mean to drag you into it.

The problem dwags is you're comparing a mountain to a molehill. You're trying to take 2-3 light hearted posts and compare them to days upon days of you guys actively ruining the board. Are those really the same thing? Really?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:01

DWags wrote:

Remember when I started recruiting threads and tried to talk sports? But all you want to talk about is your cable bill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:04

NigelUno wrote:

I guess that depends on your definition of substance Nigel. Is substance to you analyzing football previews with the dude in August? Cause if so, then no, no I haven't. I'm not really big into previews buddy. I find the whole conversation ridiculous. As Bob would say, if only they had a way to settle the debate.... It's insane. I really don't give a shit what you, or the dude, or dwags, or some broadcaster, or whoever, thinks about football in August. After the games I'll certainly discuss them :) but at this point there is literally nothing to talk about but useless speculation about something that will eventually happen. I see no difference between you talking about random speculation about football that hasn't happened yet and turtleneck posting his Birkenstock of the day. They are the same thing to me.

tl;dr

I'm just going to ignore you. Later.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:05

NigelUno wrote:

tl;dr

I'm just going to ignore you. Later.

It's not really that long Nigel. But you're welcome to ignore me. You never really reply to me anyway :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:08

Well, glad to see we're all getting along nicely. Would you kids like me to make some peanut butter sandwiches for lunch?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:09

Wow. Glad I started the thread LOL.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:10

SeeRockCity wrote:Well, glad to see we're all getting along nicely. Would you kids like me to make some peanut butter sandwiches for lunch?

Can I have nanners on mine? :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:15

DWags wrote:

The problem dwags is you're comparing a mountain to a molehill. You're trying to take 2-3 light hearted posts and compare them to days upon days of you guys actively ruining the board. Are those really the same thing? Really?

Really? Seriously?

Ok then, my bad. Didn't realize they were only a couple. I'm still going to talk football and disagree with certain people, so I'll apologize ahead of time. But again, I didn't realize it was only a couple times you had done that. Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:15

SeeRockCity wrote:Well, glad to see we're all getting along nicely. Would you kids like me to make some peanut butter sandwiches for lunch?

Can I have nanners on mine? :)

Talk like an adult. If that is possible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:17

What's your season prediction?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:18

Bob, go suck on an egg. I hope your bike gets a flat in DeWitt and you end up having to stay there forever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:19

OTPT, did you get a job or are you still trying to play paintball professionally?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:20

DWags wrote:

Really? Seriously?

Ok then, my bad. Didn't realize they were only a couple. I'm still going to talk football and disagree with certain people, so I'll apologize ahead of time. But again, I didn't realize it was only a couple times you had done that. Sorry.

I'm talking about today. I'm sure there's more going back bud. But, believe it or not, since this has turned into the "dwags and Nigel and Duffy versus the dude and blanch and herbie" board these last couple of days, maybe the rest of us are a little sick of it. I'm sorry that that's totally incomprehensible to you that this whole non stop thing has been obnoxious and some people are finally saying "hey, stop it."

I'd like you to note that for awhile there me and pylon would jokingly fight to make fun of you guys. It went overboard and people started to call it annoying. So we.... Hold on... Stopped. That's the difference dwags. These other things are evolving from time to time. Your guys stuff really hasn't. Ever. Im sorry that I stepped in to say stop it you're ruining this board. Please, by all means continue.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:21

DWags wrote:

2-3 posts? Isn't it more like 2 or 3 thousand?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:24

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Remember when I started recruiting threads and tried to talk sports? But all you want to talk about is your cable bill.

I'm not a recruiting guy but will talk football.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:24

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:
There's so much more to share, but I'm done pooping and it's time to admire my masterpiece.

Perhaps someone else can pick up where I've left off.

No one can pick up where you left off.

[redacted] - SRC - Just say no to posting poop

So, what happened on tTurd - Page 4 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:WTF goose im at work

So, what happened on tTurd - Page 4 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:28

DWags wrote:

Really? Seriously?

I'm talking about today. I'm sure there's more going back bud. But, believe it or not, since this has turned into the "dwags and Nigel and Duffy versus the dude and blanch and herbie" board these last couple of days, maybe the rest of us are a little sick of it. I'm sorry that that's totally incomprehensible to you that this whole non stop thing has been obnoxious and some people are finally saying "hey, stop it."

I'd like you to note that for awhile there me and pylon would jokingly fight to make fun of you guys. It went overboard and people started to call it annoying. So we.... Hold on... Stopped. That's the difference dwags. These other things are evolving from time to time. Your guys stuff really hasn't. Ever. Im sorry that I stepped in to say stop it you're ruining this board. Please, by all means continue.

And I fully admit that when Pylon was not willing to end you after having you on the ropes, I tried to step in and made a big mess of things. You came back stronger and eventually obtained mod powers, which turned out to be like giving a crate of grenandes to a child. I take responsibility, but mostly blame Pylon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:29

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm not a recruiting guy but will talk football.

There were all sorts on sports threads. Like I said, you mostly me want to talk about your telecom problems.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Hey Stoops, welcome back.  

Stoops21 sometimes caught hell for posting some glass 1/2 empty stuff but he's a good Spartan.  After we won the Rose Bowl I wanted a couple of the State News commemorative additions but my E.L. connections had already dried up.  Stoops21 picked some up and shipped them to me.  Not many millennials would do that for an old geezer.

You suck Floyd. I don't have anything bad to say about you, but I think we are supposed to arbitrarily call out posters. So, to reiterate what I already said, you completely suck.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:31

Turtleneck wrote:

And I fully admit that when Pylon was not willing to end you after having you on the ropes, I tried to step in and made a big mess of things. You came back stronger and eventually obtained mod powers, which turned out to be like giving a crate of grenandes to a child. I take responsibility, but mostly blame Pylon.

Yeah, that's all true. I guess I just don't get what they are saying. When people started coming back and said "hey this shit is getting annoying" I was like ok time to stop now. When I tell them their shit is getting annoying it's just "no remember that one time you were annoying too????" That's why I call them children.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:36

Everybody here acts childish, so there is no point in calling people out for immaturity.

What I have noticed is that people who complain about non-sports content rarely add sports related content. It is a case of those people wanting other people to make the board better for them.

This board is ripe for a board tyrant to promise to make tSwill great again. I wonder if Steve is sitting back waiting for his moment. The triumphant return of Steve....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:44

Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah, that's all true. I guess I just don't get what they are saying. When people started coming back and said "hey this shit is getting annoying" I was like ok time to stop now. When I tell them their shit is getting annoying it's just "no remember that one time you were annoying too????" That's why I call them children.

You are so full of shit. Most of us ignored your annoying routine forever until you came in today crying like a little baby.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:46

SawGreen wrote:Wow. Glad I started the thread LOL.

I guess our Youtube widget doesn't do times. start that at 1:27.

Last edited by LooseGoose on Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:47; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:47

Herbie Green wrote:

You are so full of shit. Most of us ignored your annoying routine forever until you came in today crying like a little baby.

That's cool herbie. You forgive me yet for those months you spent hating me for something I didn't do or nah?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:49

I'm here only to be entertained, and I actually find the non-sports stuff more entertaining. So when these sports threads devolve into what they generally do, I'm angered because people's efforts are diverted away from entertaining me. That's why I lash out at the green seat mafia when I do.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:54

Herbie Green wrote:

That's cool herbie. You forgive me yet for those months you spent hating me for something I didn't do or nah?

I completely forgive you for that.

This one I don't know. I guess I could try to assume it is a part of your ongoing comedy routine that I have never understood. Now that Turtleneck is back you can try to save this thread/board with your endless chit chat.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:57

DWags wrote:

What's your season prediction?

This is a good question. I see your logic in 8-4 but are we really at a point where we can expect those seasons anymore? I'm not sure.

I think the combination of playing Tressel ball and a weak B1G gets us a pass on the necessity of an obligatory 6 win season every 4-5 years so I'm not as pessimistic. That said, I am aware that I see the season through green-colored goggles in August so my current prediction of making the playoffs again is probably a little homery.

I'll say 10-2 with losses to OSU and someone else not named Michigan just due to the lack of a bye. Just miss making the B1GCG by another home shellacking by JT Barrett but a win in a decent bowl over some SEC school.

How's that?

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:57

Herbie Green wrote:

Irony.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:58

Herbie Green wrote:

I completely forgive you for that.

This one I don't know. I guess I could try to assume it is a part of your ongoing comedy routine that I have never understood. Now that Turtleneck is back you can try to save this thread/board with your endless chit chat.

I guess my theory for the board is that it's like a bar... Talk about whatever you want. But if you keep going about the same things in thread after thread day after day then expect someone to stand up and say "holy shit give it a rest already." Just like what happened in my case (herbie, you're just going to have to trust me here. People did say that.)

That's all. It's not really that complicated and it doesn't have to be as dramatic as some want to make it. "Give it a rest for just a little bit" is all I meant to say.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:Everybody here acts childish, so there is no point in calling people out for immaturity.

What I have noticed is that people who complain about non-sports content rarely add sports related content. It is a case of those people wanting other people to make the board better for them.

This board is ripe for a board tyrant to promise to make tSwill great again. I wonder if Steve is sitting back waiting for his moment. The triumphant return of Steve....

Beaumont Tower (Main Board)
Here we discuss many things related to MSU with an emphasis on Spartan athletics. On any given day you might find insights on the sporting culture, the human experience, our student athletes, sporting matches, and many other diverse topics, but mostly we end up talking about ourselves.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next