Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what happened on tTurd

+23
Stoops21
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
Blanch32
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tanfan!
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Herbie Green
Snake Plissken
duffy munn
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
The_Dude
SawGreen
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So, what happened on tTurd - Page 5 Empty Re: So, what happened on tTurd

Post by DWags Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Really? Seriously?

Ok then, my bad. Didn't realize they were only a couple. I'm still going to talk football and disagree with certain people, so I'll apologize ahead of time. But again, I didn't realize it was only a couple times you had done that. Sorry.

I'm talking about today. I'm sure there's more going back bud. But, believe it or not, since this has turned into the "dwags and Nigel and Duffy versus the dude and blanch and herbie" board these last couple of days, maybe the rest of us are a little sick of it. I'm sorry that that's totally incomprehensible to you that this whole non stop thing has been obnoxious and some people are finally saying "hey, stop it."

I'd like you to note that for awhile there me and pylon would jokingly fight to make fun of you guys. It went overboard and people started to call it annoying. So we.... Hold on... Stopped. That's the difference dwags. These other things are evolving from time to time. Your guys stuff really hasn't. Ever. Im sorry that I stepped in to say stop it you're ruining this board. Please, by all means continue.

Again, thanks for setting me straight. I look forward to more of your wit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:03 pm

DWags wrote:

I'm talking about today. I'm sure there's more going back bud. But, believe it or not, since this has turned into the "dwags and Nigel and Duffy versus the dude and blanch and herbie" board these last couple of days, maybe the rest of us are a little sick of it. I'm sorry that that's totally incomprehensible to you that this whole non stop thing has been obnoxious and some people are finally saying "hey, stop it."

I'd like you to note that for awhile there me and pylon would jokingly fight to make fun of you guys. It went overboard and people started to call it annoying. So we.... Hold on... Stopped. That's the difference dwags. These other things are evolving from time to time. Your guys stuff really hasn't. Ever. Im sorry that I stepped in to say stop it you're ruining this board. Please, by all means continue.

Again, thanks for setting me straight. I look forward to more of your wit.

Cool dwags. Thanks for repeating that Nigel style.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm not a recruiting guy but will talk football.

There were all sorts on sports threads. Like I said, you mostly me want to talk about your telecom problems.

It's a big problem.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:11 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
DWags wrote:

What's your season prediction?

This is a good question. I see your logic in 8-4 but are we really at a point where we can expect those seasons anymore? I'm not sure.

I think the combination of playing Tressel ball and a weak B1G gets us a pass on the necessity of an obligatory 6 win season every 4-5 years so I'm not as pessimistic. That said, I am aware that I see the season through green-colored goggles in August so my current prediction of making the playoffs again is probably a little homery.

I'll say 10-2 with losses to OSU and someone else not named Michigan just due to the lack of a bye. Just miss making the B1GCG by another home shellacking by JT Barrett but a win in a decent bowl over some SEC school.

How's that?

Love it. But I see Indiana putting up points unless our Dline is doing well. I think we go 1-2 against the big three. And I think BYU is a problem.

10-2 at best. 8-4 right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

That's cool herbie. You forgive me yet for those months you spent hating me for something I didn't do or nah?

I completely forgive you for that.

This one I don't know. I guess I could try to assume it is a part of your ongoing comedy routine that I have never understood. Now that Turtleneck is back you can try to save this thread/board with your endless chit chat.

You contribute nothing to this board. You want this board to be better? Step up. This board is owned by its members. You can help make it better. Put in work. You don't care if this board improves? Then shut up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:16 pm

DWags wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

This is a good question. I see your logic in 8-4 but are we really at a point where we can expect those seasons anymore? I'm not sure.

I think the combination of playing Tressel ball and a weak B1G gets us a pass on the necessity of an obligatory 6 win season every 4-5 years so I'm not as pessimistic. That said, I am aware that I see the season through green-colored goggles in August so my current prediction of making the playoffs again is probably a little homery.

I'll say 10-2 with losses to OSU and someone else not named Michigan just due to the lack of a bye. Just miss making the B1GCG by another home shellacking by JT Barrett but a win in a decent bowl over some SEC school.

How's that?

Love it. But I see Indiana putting up points unless our Dline is doing well. I think we go 1-2 against the big three. And I think BYU is a problem.

Please stop talking football and ruining the board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

This one I don't know. I guess I could try to assume it is a part of your ongoing comedy routine that I have never understood. Now that Turtleneck is back you can try to save this thread/board with your endless chit chat.

I guess my theory for the board is that it's like a bar... Talk about whatever you want. But if you keep going about the same things in thread after thread day after day then expect someone to stand up and say "holy shit give it a rest already." Just like what happened in my case (herbie, you're just going to have to trust me here. People did say that.)

That's all. It's not really that complicated and it doesn't have to be as dramatic as some want to make it. "Give it a rest for just a little bit" is all I meant to say.

I think of it like we are sitting at a table at the Peanut Barrel having a good time and you are pulling up a seat to tell us what we are allowed to talk about - you hate sports talk and how our conversation is ruining the bar.
If you don't like the conversation at our table there are 20 other ones you can sit at.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm

DWags wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
DWags wrote:

What's your season prediction?

How's that?

Yes, we tend to focus on those big three games, but it's the stuff in the middle that can derail the train.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

What is going on with that mosque in Newton County?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm

DWags wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

How's that?

Fucking QB for BYU is 26....he's older than Stafford.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

I guess my theory for the board is that it's like a bar... Talk about whatever you want. But if you keep going about the same things in thread after thread day after day then expect someone to stand up and say "holy shit give it a rest already." Just like what happened in my case (herbie, you're just going to have to trust me here. People did say that.)

That's all. It's not really that complicated and it doesn't have to be as dramatic as some want to make it. "Give it a rest for just a little bit" is all I meant to say.

I think of it like we are sitting at a table at the Peanut Barrel having a good time and you are pulling up a seat to tell us what we are allowed to talk about - you hate sports talk and how our conversation is ruining the bar.
If you don't like the conversation at our table there are 20 other ones you can sit at.

I like sports :) a lot actually :)

I hate hearing the same 6 people say the same five things about sports 57 times in a row. Just like how I'm sure you hate banter about other stuff. But at least the banter covers different topics sometimes :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Well, glad to see we're all getting along nicely. Would you kids like me to make some peanut butter sandwiches for lunch?

It's late in the OT season. This bitchfest is probably 1-2 weeks overdue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Stoops21 sometimes caught hell for posting some glass 1/2 empty stuff but he's a good Spartan.  After we won the Rose Bowl I wanted a couple of the State News commemorative additions but my E.L. connections had already dried up.  Stoops21 picked some up and shipped them to me.  Not many millennials would do that for an old geezer.

You suck Floyd. I don't have anything bad to say about you, but I think we are supposed to arbitrarily call out posters. So, to reiterate what I already said, you completely suck.

So, what happened on tTurd - Page 5 52493599
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I'm sorry dwags. Maybe you could just ignore me and continue your same old 10+ year fights that are actively ruining this board. You're call.

Just kidding. I know that you Duffy and Nigel are completely incapable of ignoring people because you're basically children :)

I've got a few people on the Do Not Respond list. I can add you, if you'd like.

No you don't
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Hey Greenway, you're a real piece of work and a shitty poster. I hope your Blue Apron doesn't get deilivered and you go hungry. I am tired of your shit.

I loathe you. I've had STDs that were a more enjoyable experience than reading any of the litany your posts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What is going on with that mosque in Newton County?

Not in my back yard.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You contribute nothing to this board. You want this board to be better? Step up. This board is owned by its members. You can help make it better. Put in work. You don't care if this board improves? Then shut up.

I tried to contribute right in this thread before I was told to shut up. I actually thought this was one of my better efforts:

"Deep down I think some of you guys need tDude.
You never really got comfortable with MSU on top because you were conditioned to be UM"s bitch. So you come over here and fantasize about him decked out in Maize and Blue and beg him to slap you around."
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:47 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes, we tend to focus on those big three games, but it's the stuff in the middle that can derail the train.

I told rocky we usually crap the bed somewhere. He pointed out we haven't been lately. Nebraska aside. But trap games seem to be in our schedule.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 pm

I hate it when we fight.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:14 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:Will do haha. What have I missed over here? I feel like this is a big family. Any big fall outs?

Tell me where. Return trip is on Saturday.
I'm pretty pissed at Clarett's - he went through Grayling and didn't order a pie. Fuck him.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Mentalstate wrote:I hate it when we fight.

(((((((((((Mental state))))))))))))

Oh honey, we're not mad at you. This isn't your fault mental state. We just have some things to work on in our relationship baby, but you need to understand that we both love you very very much and none of this is your fault!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

I hate hearing the same 6 people say the same five things about sports 57 times in a row. Just like how I'm sure you hate banter about other stuff. But at least the banter covers different topics sometimes :)

Em... Oh forget it.

Anyway, the example of sitting at our table and telling us to stop is accurate, and everyone of us except a few do that exact thing. I might ask a table to stop if I heard racist or bully shit being said, but who the fuck are we to tell each other what to talk about.

I'm not Barney here. Sorry if I bitched about your banter. Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:23 pm

DWags wrote:

Em... Oh forget it.

Anyway, the example of sitting at our table and telling us to stop is accurate, and everyone of us except a few do that exact thing. I might ask a table to stop if I heard racist or bully shit being said, but who the fuck are we to tell each other what to talk about.

I ain't disagreeing about the racist and bully shit actually. I was giving him three strikes in the gay slurs. He only got two so far but a third, which has an indefinite timeline, will finally have some consequences :)

I love you dwags. (((((((((((Dwags)))))))))))
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 pm

DWags wrote:

Em... Oh forget it.

I ain't disagreeing about the racist and bully shit actually. I was giving him three strikes in the gay slurs. He only got two so far but a third, which has an indefinite timeline, will finally have some consequences :)

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/people-are-putting-echoes-around-their-names-on-twitter-heres-why-5925002/

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Mentalstate wrote:I hate it when we fight.
You should come here more often. I might be able to make 2 games this year. Kids and life and everything.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/people-are-putting-echoes-around-their-names-on-twitter-heres-why-5925002/

Goddamn it dwags I just wanted to give you a big hug and maybe a little check kiss
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm pretty pissed at Clarett's - he went through Grayling and didn't order a pie. Fuck him.

What flavor? I'll have to see which son is available for delivery duties.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Dealer's choice, no need for delivery as I'll be passing through. Just tell me where to pick it up.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:18 pm

While mental and inten are in here, where can I watch the MSU um game in Miami? Anything near south beach?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Triple Sparty wrote:While mental and inten are in here, where can I watch the MSU um game in Miami? Anything near south beach?
Not that I know of. We're usually in the grove, or there's a huge gathering in ft Lauderdale. South beach is overrated imo, unless you're loaded.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Dealer's choice, no need for delivery as I'll be passing through. Just tell me where to pick it up.

OK, Cherry or Blueberry. I know Son#1 will be working which is a couple mile detour on your route home. Son#2 I need to check his schedule, he lives down by the Arbys/Truck stop exit south of town, could probably meet you there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

OK, Cherry or Blueberry. I know Son#1 will be working which is a couple mile detour on your route home. Son#2 I need to check his schedule, he lives down by the Arbys/Truck stop exit south of town, could probably meet you there.

One of each. I'll let you know by Friday what time we'll be passing through.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Wow. Travis is really pissed.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Turtldick stop being a dick
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:33 pm

duffy munn wrote:Wow. Travis is really pissed.

Are you going to get in a fight with me now too Duffy? I know it's the only thing you post for.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Turtldick stop being a dick

I'll get to you later. Don't think you're not on my list.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 pm

duffy munn wrote:Wow. Travis is really pissed.

Are you going to get in a fight with me now too Duffy? I know it's the only thing you post for.

No. Just surprised at how pissed you appear to be.

In the words of Bobby Sak: you are taking your message boardin' pretty seriously.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 pm

duffy munn wrote:

In the words of Bobby Sak: you are taking your message boardin' pretty seriously.

I'm not really that pissed but I sure do wish certain people would come around here for things other than continuing their never ending message board drama :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:09 pm

duffy munn wrote:In the words of Bobby Sak: you are taking your message boardin' pretty seriously.

Please no quoting of him during his off hours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:15 pm

duffy munn wrote:

I'm not really that pissed but I sure do wish certain people would come around here for things other than continuing their never ending message board drama :)

With all due respect, your posts in this thread are pretty dramatic.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next