Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State

+6
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State Empty Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 12:56

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17382411
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State Empty Re: Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 13:06

Beautiful. They should run that clip where he was open in the endzone and dropped the two point conversion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State Empty Re: Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 13:09

NigelUno wrote:http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17382411
good!

he should be embarrassed that he went to the Barber College of Ann Arbor and Playstation Repair.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 13:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
good!

he should be embarrassed that he went to the Barber College of Ann Arbor and Playstation Repair.

Bob, will you ever forget where you were on this day in 1990?

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State MSU_1990_Howard-thumb-300x223-83179
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 13:15

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
good!

Desmond Howard still bitter over Michigan's loss to Michigan State MSU_1990_Howard-thumb-300x223-83179
Never.

1. When the Challenger exploded
2. When Reagan was shot
3. September 11, 2001
4. Whatever is happening in this picture
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 14:11

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
good!

I was on the 50, 20 rows up with pops and Jethro Bodine. Jethro left the stadium on that las drive said he went to the tailgate put his fingers in his ears and hummed so he couldn't tell who won. He was a mess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-24, 14:12

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I was on the 50, 20 rows up with pops and Jethro Bodine. Jethro left the stadium on that las drive said he went to the tailgate put his fingers in his ears and hummed so he couldn't tell who won. He was a mess.
so who won?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 14:12

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 14:29

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

scratch

It's true. If he posts here again, he'll confirm. He couldn't take it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-24, 14:30

#1 vs. No One. This clip cut out the onside kick, which was another bullet dodged.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-24, 14:32

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

scratch

Guess I wont blame him. Afterall, Izzo left the MSU/UM football game early last year. And no one is above Izzo.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-24, 14:36

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

When did he find out? When all the guys selling No. 1 vs. No One t-shirts disappeared?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 14:37

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Guess I wont blame him. Afterall, Izzo left the MSU/UM football game early last year. And no one is above Izzo.

Izzo is like 5'6"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-24, 15:11

Funny. tDude is still bitter about it too.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-24, 17:01

I loved seeing the dickhead grin at the camera and give a thumbs up seconds before it happened. It was like God intervened somehow and made it all happen so eloquently.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-08-25, 05:38

I was looking for actual tears, bitterness, something other than that same dickhead grin, but I guess that's just Desmond being Desmond.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-25, 06:27

Scammed my way in with a Flint journal ID. Only worked in the mailroom/circulation but they let me in through the press gate with it. Gotta give the scUM official working that gate some props. He knew I wasn't media. Just gave me a sideways look and said don't stand on the stairs.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-08-25, 06:52

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

After the last scum TD, I walked out of the Stadium because I thought I would have a heart attack watching the 2 pt conversion. I stood just outside the stadium and within 10 seconds of reaching the exterior, I heard a quick roar that stopped 1 second after it started. I wasn't sure what happened. The weasel backers immediately poured out of the rat-holes (gates) and a couple of jubilant State fans told me State won. I bolted back in that Shit-hole Stadium to absorb glory that I so righteously deserved. I don't remember if I plugged my ears that time, but I've done it. I never had such anxiety when I played ( I didn't play at State) but having no power over the outcome drives me bonkers.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down