Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now

+4
duffy munn
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
8 posters

Go down

Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now Empty Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-11, 21:30

Color commentary for the niu Toledo game, he's worse than the BTN U student calls of non revenue sports. Rambling, clueless analysis and aimlessly recounting his experience at a NASCAR race a few years ago. He's as bad as it gets
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now Empty Re: Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-11, 21:40

Sounds like he is tripping over his own words.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now Empty Re: Desmond Howard babbling on ESPN right now

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-11, 22:05

He's awful.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-11-11, 22:37

Ass Dan wrote:Color commentary for the niu Toledo game, he's worse than the BTN U student calls of non revenue sports. Rambling, clueless analysis and aimlessly recounting his experience at a NASCAR race a few years ago. He's as bad as it gets

Proud "graduate" of U of M. Just like you hope to be someday.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-11, 23:23

duffy munn wrote:

Somewhere Russell Byrd laughed so hard he air balled another free throw
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-12, 00:08

Ass Dan did you go to MSU? What's the story here?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 00:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ass Dan did you go to MSU? What's the story here?

Community college out of high school, got in to um from there and they offered me free tuition so thats where I am. Grew up an msu fan and couldn't give that up.

So just a savealot spartan who will always draw Duffy's ire because I think Russell Byrd is a douche.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-12, 07:24

Ass Dan wrote:

Community college out of high school, got in to um from there and they offered me free tuition so thats where I am. Grew up an msu fan and couldn't give that up.

So just a savealot spartan who will always draw Duffy's ire because I think Russell Byrd is a douche.

Congrats on the free tuition. Before I ask, let me make it clear I am not being a jerk...I legitimately want to know...what programs at Michigan offer free tuition to community college kids? Was it because of your grades? Or did you get some other scholarship?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-12, 07:24

duffy munn wrote:

Do we know if Desmond graduated?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-12, 07:25

Turtleneck wrote:Sounds like he is tripping over his own words.

I got it.

I know you've been waiting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-12, 08:35

I hate that guy... such a classless idiot.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 11:19

NigelUno wrote:

Congrats on the free tuition. Before I ask, let me make it clear I am not being a jerk...I legitimately want to know...what programs at Michigan offer free tuition to community college kids? Was it because of your grades? Or did you get some other scholarship?

combination of scholarships and pell grants. I'm not sure exactly why I get so much money from the school but I don't dare question it. I was set to go to msu until I got the aid statement and found out I could live at home in canton and go to school for free.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-12, 12:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:such a classless idiot.

He actually is pretty classless.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 12:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hate that guy... such a classless idiot.

He's a shithead
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-12, 12:31

Ass Dan wrote:

Meh. Whatever. I can't blame you for free tuition. I barely can afford food in EL. Duffy can fuck off.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 12:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Meh. Whatever. I can't blame you for free tuition. I barely can afford food in EL. Duffy can fuck off.

Next time I'm in EL I'll buy you a beer. Duffy can come too if he wants.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-12, 12:36

Turtleneck wrote:

He actually is pretty classless.
is he? I really don't anything about him..

other than the fact that I hate him. I'm certain of that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-12, 12:37

Ass Dan wrote:

Next time I'm in EL I'll buy you a beer. Duffy can come too if he wants.
Duffy is really old though. You could do yourself a favor by not starting a relationship with him. It will make things much easier on down the road.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 12:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Duffy is really old though. You could do yourself a favor by not starting a relationship with him. It will make things much easier on down the road.

That's what they say about adopting older dogs. Sure they'll die soon but you'll get some mileage out of them.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-12, 12:42

Ass Dan wrote:

That's what they say about adopting older dogs. Sure they'll die soon but you'll get some mileage out of them.
just don't get too attached to him.. that's all I'm saying.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 12:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just don't get too attached to him.. that's all I'm saying.

lol!
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-12, 12:47

Ass Dan wrote:

combination of scholarships and pell grants. I'm not sure exactly why I get so much money from the school but I don't dare question it. I was set to go to msu until I got the aid statement and found out I could live at home in canton and go to school for free.

Are you Native American? Or maybe Lutheran?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 12:49

NigelUno wrote:

Are you Native American? Or maybe Lutheran?

None of the above. My dad is from Greece.
My sister is a year younger than me and gets no financial aid from MSU. It makes no sense.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-12, 13:00

Ass Dan wrote:

My sister is a year younger than me and gets no financial aid from MSU. It makes no sense.

Da fuq
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-11-12, 13:17

Dude was relegated to kick returns in the NFL because his UM degree didn't include a class on understanding NFL pass routes.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-12, 13:57

Ass Dan wrote:

Tell him thanks for tanking the global economy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-12, 14:56

Turtleneck wrote:

Tell him thanks for tanking the global economy.

It's all Obamas fault if you ask him
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down