Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in?

+3
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
7 posters

Go down

Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in? Empty Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-02, 09:19

So many choices! But I would prefer one stop shopping for all things Colin Kaepernick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in? Empty Re: Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in?

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-02, 11:13

Well, if Cym Jim wasn't dead, he could merge them all into one.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in? Empty Re: Which Colin Kaepernick thread should I be posting in?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-02, 11:19

Rocinante wrote:Well, if Cym Jim wasn't dead, he could merge them all into one.

He was posting last night, or at least tGhost of Cym Jim was posting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-02, 11:22

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Well, if Cym Jim wasn't dead, he could merge them all into one.

He was posting last night, or at least tGhost of Cym Jim was posting.

Hallelujah!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-03, 15:00

He's certainly a man of rock solid principle. Well until it might cost him some $$.

According to the ESPN report, Kaepernick “no longer wants his method of protest to detract from the positive change he believes has been created” — a change that comes one day after the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport revealed that the veteran quarterback has decided to opt out of his 49ers contract and is now a free agent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 15:13

LooseGoose wrote:He's certainly a man of rock solid principle. Well until it might cost him some $$.

According to the ESPN report, Kaepernick “no longer wants his method of protest to detract from the positive change he believes has been created” — a change that comes one day after the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport revealed that the veteran quarterback has decided to opt out of his 49ers contract and is now a free agent.

Saw that this morning. He's officially a POS attention whore in my book now. Stand up for what you believe in son. Stay standing. (or in this case sitting)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-03, 15:51

He needs a job and there are a lot of teams who don't want to pay a backup QB who's going to be a lightening rod.

Different issue but a lot of teams wouldn't consider Tebow because of the attention he got at every stop.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 16:55

GRR Spartan wrote:He needs a job and there are a lot of teams who don't want to pay a backup QB who's going to be a lightening rod.

Different issue but a lot of teams wouldn't consider Tebow because of the attention he got at every stop.

In other words has no conviction. I was for his stand. I think he's shown his hand here money is his motivation. He's let some people down in my opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-03, 17:36

Yeah, kinda of a bitch move Kaepernick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-03, 18:40

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:He needs a job and there are a lot of teams who don't want to pay a backup QB who's going to be a lightening rod.

In other words has no conviction. I was for his stand. I think he's shown his hand here money is his motivation. He's let some people down in my opinion.

Yep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-03, 20:11

DWags wrote:

you a lib? shocking!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down