Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads?

+7
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Ass Dan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Spartan Pride
11 posters

Go down

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? Empty What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads?

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-19, 10:22

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? Rcmb
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? Empty Re: What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-19, 10:24

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? 1494614055 

But seriously, I hate those AT&T commercials with the family that says "yep yep yep". Terrible. Especially during the NCAA tourney.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? Empty Re: What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-19, 10:35

gHost Spartan wrote:The RCMB

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-19, 10:37

Travis gets an imaginary up vote.

Wait, how is this pace different than the RCMB now?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-19, 10:41

Consumers Cellular, not that I'd want their crap to begin with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-19, 16:14

The No-No. That chick shaving her moustache is annoying.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-20, 19:10

He's a fucking dork before and after the beer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-20, 20:16

My Pillow. That meth head’s commercials are annoying AF, and apparently, his product sucks. I’ve heard from several people the dude gets sued all the time because the company won’t stand behind its product, which means that money back guarantee must be worthless. What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-20, 20:28

tGreenWay wrote:My Pillow. That meth head’s commercials are annoying AF, and apparently, his product sucks. I’ve heard from several people the dude gets sued all the time because the company won’t stand behind its product, which means that money back guarantee must be worthless. What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? 502811600

Both my parents hate that ad. But they're like 80. Just saying...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-20, 20:28

Anything Chevrolet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-12-20, 20:31

progressive insurance
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-20, 20:41

CORNER BLITZ wrote:progressive insurance

Agree but that one where they totally mock the Chevy commercials is gold.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-20, 20:42

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:My Pillow. That meth head’s commercials are annoying AF, and apparently, his product sucks. I’ve heard from several people the dude gets sued all the time because the company won’t stand behind its product, which means that money back guarantee must be worthless. What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? 502811600

Just saying what? What are you just saying?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-20, 21:26

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'm not sure. Well I am, but I don't want it to come out wrong. I'm trying to be a better person.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-20, 21:58

Commercials don’t work on me. I’ve never wanted to go out and buy something after seeing a :30 ad.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-20, 22:45

steveschneider wrote:Commercials don’t work on me. I’ve never wanted to go out and buy something after seeing a :30 ad.
Lol steve come on man. Do you really not know how advertising works?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-20, 22:47

If you need a car battery go to auto zone.

Steve, 6 months later- “I need a car battery. I’m going to autozone.”

Steve, now- “commercials don’t work on me.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-12-20, 22:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Commercials don’t work on me. I’ve never wanted to go out and buy something after seeing a :30 ad.
Lol steve come on man. Do you really not know how advertising works?

Are you gonna do some CEOsplainin'?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-12-20, 22:50

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

What products do you steer clear from due to annoying ads? 4113017228 He's saying you're old as shit.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-20, 23:10

You guys are just jealous that ads don’t work on me. I buy products that I want to buy not because I saw an advertisement.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-20, 23:41

steveschneider wrote:You guys are just jealous that ads don’t work on me. I buy products that I want to buy not because I saw an advertisement.

What generation iphone do you use Steve?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-21, 05:21

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You guys are just jealous that ads don’t work on me. I buy products that I want to buy not because I saw an advertisement.

A 6S. I only bought it because I needed a phone and that was the one available at the time. I didn’t buy it because of an ad I saw. I will keep this phone until it breaks down and then get the latest model.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-21, 07:01

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

A 6S. I only bought it because I needed a phone and that was the one available at the time. I didn’t buy it because of an ad I saw. I will keep this phone until it breaks down and then get the latest model.

How did you know it was a 6S?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-21, 07:52

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It was the one thing he remembered after he decided to buy from the saleslady with the big tits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-21, 08:13

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I know there’s Apple iPhone ads but I bought this phone because a) I needed a smart phone for work b) my last phone was dying and c) this was the best deal at the time.

I just had a few friends buy the new Pixel 2 phone because they saw an ad. I won’t buy one because I don’t want one and seeing an ad won’t change that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down