Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life"

+4
SomeFanName
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" Empty OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life"

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 11:11

Did she call you back?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" Empty Re: OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life"

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 11:34

No phone calls yet LWS. Your age is showing. Snapchat and texts. It's going alright. I say "fall in love" pretty tongue in cheek - there were a lot of substances involved, the novelty of the festival etc. With that said, still planning to visit her in November. Why the fuck not, ya know?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" Empty Re: OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life"

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 11:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No phone calls yet LWS. Your age is showing. Snapchat and texts. It's going alright. I say "fall in love" pretty tongue in cheek - there were a lot of substances involved, the novelty of the festival etc. With that said, still planning to visit her in November. Why the fuck not, ya know?

I'll keep your relationship in my prayers.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-13, 11:36

LWS sucks
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-13, 11:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No phone calls yet LWS. Your age is showing. Snapchat and texts. It's going alright. I say "fall in love" pretty tongue in cheek - there were a lot of substances involved, the novelty of the festival etc. With that said, still planning to visit her in November. Why the fuck not, ya know?

Because when you visit once, she'll be expecting repeat trips with no intentions of coming to see you at all. That is, of course, until you decide not to visit her and 3 more months goes by with her mid-winter depression in full force she'll decide it's a great idea to surprise you at your place.

That's usually how somebody ends up dead, raped or worse, married.

Vagism at it's finest really. You've be sucked in
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-13, 11:47

SomeFanName wrote:

Because when you visit once, she'll be expecting repeat trips with no intentions of coming to see you at all. That is, of course, until you decide not to visit her and 3 more months goes by with her mid-winter depression in full force she'll decide it's a great idea to surprise you at your place.

Poor OTPT, a grim future awaits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-09-13, 11:47

"Did she call you back?" OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 1966794946
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 11:48

SomeFanName wrote:

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600 yeah, but she rages.

And wake, ain't that something ? lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-13, 11:48

Hey, OTPT, did the lady send you a telegram back in response to your courting of her?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 11:55

Death Roe wrote:Hey, OTPT, did the lady send you a telegram back in response to your courting of her?

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 1966794946 OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 12:02

Death Roe wrote:Hey, OTPT, did the lady send you a telegram back in response to your courting of her?

:lol: I got burned.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-13, 12:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600 yeah, but she rages.

And wake, ain't that something ? lol!

That's the Vagism talking, she's hooked you with similar interests to appear as the cool chick. When really she's just trying to keep it together long enough to have a joint checking account. If she's between 23-35 years old you're fucked.

SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-13, 13:09

Nobody under the age of 30 calls ANYONE anymore.

I'm not sure what I think about that yet. For instance, I like 20 something women, but I may not be able to function on their "look at me on social media" level where all interactions are @ someone instead of with someone intimately. I can't tell if everyone thinks they are a personality to be followed, or if they are afraid of someone actually KNOWING them... you know?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 13:18

SomeFanName wrote:

That's heavy, dude.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 13:19

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:00

Rocinante wrote:Nobody under the age of 30 calls ANYONE anymore.

I'm not sure what I think about that yet. For instance, I like 20 something women, but I may not be able to function on their "look at me on social media" level where all interactions are @ someone instead of with someone intimately. I can't tell if everyone thinks they are a personality to be followed, or if they are afraid of someone actually KNOWING them... you know?

I'm with you roc. Social media has fucked up some girls. The validation they seek through these accounts are disgusting and it really is now going to start a young age with kids getting iPads out of the womb. Hate where that's going.

With regarding to calling people - when I wanna get shit done quickly or there is something complex to figure out, I'm calling you. Texting is too inefficient for shit like that. I also will call people that I stay close to but don't necessarily live near me. Family friends. Phone calls are good. 10-20 minutes, ya know?

FaceTiming this bitty will become a thing in the future or after a visit I imagine. Probably depends yeah?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 14:07

Rocinante wrote:Nobody under the age of 30 calls ANYONE anymore.

I'm with you roc. Social media has fucked up some girls. The validation they seek through these accounts are disgusting and it really is now going to start a young age with kids getting iPads out of the womb. Hate where that's going.

With regarding to calling people - when I wanna get shit done quickly or there is something complex to figure out, I'm calling you. Texting is too inefficient for shit like that. I also will call people that I stay close to but don't necessarily live near me. Family friends. Phone calls are good. 10-20 minutes, ya know?

FaceTiming this bitty will become a thing in the future or after a visit I imagine. Probably depends yeah?

From "love of my life" to "this bitty".

Rose. Bloom. Off.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:13

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Rose. Bloom. Off.

Lol. One thing I have learned with age - never put pussy on a pedestal. There's always another fish in the sea.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 14:17

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Rose. Bloom. Off.

Lol. One thing I have learned with age - never put pussy on a pedestal. There's always another fish in the sea.

Reminds of of this joke I heard:

After God created Adam, then took a rib from him and formed Eve, God came to Adam in the Garden of Eden:

God: Adam, where is Eve thy wife?
Adam: She is down at the Tigris bathing.
God: Oh no!
Adam: What's the matter, Lord?
God: Now I'll never get that smell out of the fish!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 14:20

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Rose. Bloom. Off.

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600 Yeah, you're a seasoned veteran. You're ready for the rocker on the porch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-13, 14:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:

After God created Adam, then took a rib from him and formed Eve, God came to Adam in the Garden of Eden:

I have smelled many pussies in my day. The only one that smelled fishy was the one that gave me chlamydia.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:23

tGreenWay wrote:

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600 Yeah, you're a seasoned veteran. You're ready for the rocker on the porch.

Didn't say either of these things but I still have friends that are getting bent out of shape over one girl. You will find another you like! Like wake the fuck up. And please - dump the girl you have been on and off with since sophomore year of high school. Get the fuck out!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 14:24

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I have smelled many pussies in my day. The only one that smelled fishy was the one that gave me chlamydia.

You should tweet that out.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 14:26

tGreenWay wrote:

Didn't say either of these things but I still have friends that are getting bent out of shape over one girl. You will find another you like! Like wake the fuck up. And please - dump the girl you have been on and off with since sophomore year of high school. Get the fuck out!!!!

Didn't say you said that. I inferred it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:33

Am I ready for the rocker I'm confused green way
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 14:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Am I ready for the rocker I'm confused green way

Ready for or off it? I vote the latter.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 14:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Am I ready for the rocker I'm confused green way

Oh my god, don't overthink it, OTPT. You said something like, "One thing I've learned with age...." which isn't something you usually hear from someone in his early/mid 20s. That's a line often used by someone much older, which is why I found it so amusing.
Now, stop taking the fun out of it for me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:42

tGreenWay wrote:

Oh my god, don't overthink it, OTPT. You said something like, "One thing I've learned with age...." which isn't something you usually hear from someone in his early/mid 20s. That's a line often used by someone much older, which is why I found it so amusing.
Now, stop taking the fun out of it for me.

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-13, 14:48

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 15:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:

OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 1165525128 OTPT, please provide an update on the "love of your life" 2102841802
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-13, 15:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Okay.

I will change the P word to the V word though LWS.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 15:19

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Okay.

I vote the C word.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-13, 15:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Okay.

I vote the C word.

Women are mostly not cool with that word, LWS.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-13, 15:37

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I vote the C word.

Women are mostly not cool with that word, LWS.

You know I am misogynistic and couldn't care less.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-13, 15:44

Boy that's a shocker.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down