Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.

+8
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.   Empty Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:01

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2016/09/12/msu-ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-accused-abuse-2/90282406/

Kind of a smoke/fire thing here. We'll see where it goes. Any of you live in Holt? Know this guy?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.   Empty Re: Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:01

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.   Empty Re: Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:03

Riveting commentary, Nigel. Thanks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:04

THIS IS COMPLETELY NEW INFORMATION!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:05

I searched. Could people maybe title their threads something related to the subject so they can be found?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:09

be careful... LooseGoose - our resident misogynist and rape victim-blamer - isn't going to be happy with you posting an article that alleges sexual assault on someone.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:09

Why is this thread being deleted and shit? Can we just talk about it and get it over with? Fuck. Reminds me of 247. Lay off the mod buttons trav.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:10

Rocinante wrote:I searched. Could people maybe title their threads something related to the subject so they can be found?
check the general MSU thread..

LooseGoose was, predictably, upset by it.. and then someone else started another thread about it - which he, predictably, was upset by.

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why is this thread being deleted and shit? Can we just talk about it and get it over with? Fuck. Reminds me of 247. Lay off the mod buttons trav.

Wasn't me dawg. I get blamed for a lot of stuff that the others do tho...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:12

I don't think you're one to talk about someone's predictability, Erik.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why is this thread being deleted and shit? Can we just talk about it and get it over with? Fuck. Reminds me of 247. Lay off the mod buttons trav.

Wasn't me dawg. I get blamed for a lot of stuff that the others do tho...

Sorry bro. Didn't know anyone else actually modded. D wags knows how to work shit? Oh wbh too. Whatever.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:22; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:21

So anywho. Let's just call this the official thread, K, guys? Thanks.

Can we discuss without just saying "he's a rapist" or "they are lying?"

Cool. So does anyone know him? He seems to be really active in the community.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:21

At least we don't eat our boogers.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:23

TheReal_LWS wrote:At least we don't eat our boogers.

He was an udergrad at UM.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:25

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:At least we don't eat our boogers.

He was an udergrad at UM.

Well that renders my point moot.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 14:25

Rocinante wrote:So anywho. Let's just call this the official thread, K, guys? Thanks.

Can we discuss without just saying "he's a rapist" or "they are lying?"

Cool. So does anyone know him? He seems to be really active in the community.
I hope I don't know him.. I doubt we hang out in the same circles.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:00

Rocinante wrote:http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2016/09/12/msu-ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-accused-abuse-2/90282406/

Kind of a smoke/fire thing here. We'll see where it goes. Any of you live in Holt? Know this guy?

Just what we needed a 3rd thread with this in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:00

If you hatever posting here.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2016/09/12/msu-ex-usa-gymnastics-doctor-accused-abuse-2/90282406/

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria not happy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I searched. Could people maybe title their threads something related to the subject so they can be found?
check the general MSU thread..

LooseGoose was, predictably, upset by it.. and then someone else started another thread about it - which he, predictably, was upset by.

Well this is messed up... MSU Dr. accused of sexual abuse of gymnasts.   502811600

You need to work on your stories Bobby. Never said a word in the general thread. And I think the topic is fine to cover, once. Though unlike you I don't revel in the misery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:check the general MSU thread..

You need to work on your stories Bobby. Never said a word in the general thread. And I think the topic is fine to cover, once. Though unlike you I don't revel in the misery.

But start a third SCum thread. That'll get Bob's ire....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:05

Let me guess: Dwags or wbh know this guy personally hence the over anxious deletions...

Confirmation will be another irrational ban from one of the two
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:07

Blanch32 wrote:Let me guess: Dwags or wbh know this guy personally hence the over anxious deletions...

God I miss you being gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:08

Blanch32 wrote:Let me guess: Dwags or wbh know this guy personally hence the over anxious deletions...

Could you rate the extent of your emotional distress over the ban? Scale of 1-280lbs will do.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:10

kingstonlake wrote:

Could you rate the extent of your emotional distress over the ban? Scale of 1-280lbs will do.

My strike was 140 times the length of the ban. Sorry I have bigger balls than pretty much all of you addicts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:17

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

People go on strike in order to gain something. Looks like you went back to work with less than you had to begin with.

Color me stunned.

My strike was 140 times the length of the ban.  Sorry I have bigger balls than pretty much all of you addicts

What did you gain from your strike? I know we all gained in your absence, but what about you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:24

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

My strike was 140 times the length of the ban.  Sorry I have bigger balls than pretty much all of you addicts

What did you gain from your strike? I know we all gained in your absence, but what about you?

Awareness. Kaepernick is ripping me off
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:31

LooseGoose wrote:

if i could find the others, i wouldnt have made this one.....
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 18:32

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So wait, a post about sexual predators lured Branche3.98 back? Color me shocked. Welcome back Cosby.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 21:38

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So wait, a post about sexual predators lured Branche3.98 back? Color me shocked. Welcome back Cosby.

First 3 threads were deleted and not a one existed when I heard about it on the radio. Thought I was breaking ground here. Instead I just broke The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria code
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:check the general MSU thread..

I'm sorry someone posted an article casting an ugly shadow on sexual assault. I know how much that must hurt you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry someone posted an article casting an ugly shadow on sexual assault. I know how much that must hurt you.
The same exact post crying for attention in 2 different threads, how like you. I'm sure you've convinced everyone here that you're a true advocate for women, now go mop your floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:16

Bobby, don't be an ass about this topic and thread.  One ass was enough.
We are all aware of your hobby of trolling other posters but there are a few topics where it's never appropriate.
This is one of them.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:18

GRR Spartan wrote:Bobby, don't be an ass about this topic and thread. One ass was enough.

just needling at our resident misogynist, Goose - he's such an easy target.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down