Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse

+10
The_Dude
Nommad2
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
steveschneider
14 posters

Go down

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse Empty Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-19, 15:53

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/05/bill-oreilly-loses-his-kids-and-is-accused-of-wife-beating/

Time for Fox to suspend this P.O.S.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse

Post by kingstonlake 2015-05-19, 15:57

Well Bill, looks like you just entered the "No Kids Zone".

Douche bag.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-19, 16:39

A mega asshole on tv is a mega asshole in real life? We report, you decide.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-19, 17:09

This is a vast liberal conspiracy against conservative ex-DIII punters.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-19, 17:13

Turtleneck wrote:This is a vast liberal conspiracy against conservative ex-DIII punters.

"In the Cultural War segment tonight, left wing smear merchants are trying to shut me up...."
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-19, 19:03

Okay, why was I thinking this was Bill Simmons instead of Bill O'Reilly? {Backing slowly out of the thread} {Never mind}
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-05-19, 21:05

Turtleneck wrote:This is a vast liberal conspiracy against conservative ex-DIII punters.

LOL O'Reilly is a conservative?!?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-19, 21:12

Maybe Bill should say he did it and then no one will believe he actually did, like when he nearly stopped JW Booth from assassinating Lincoln.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 08:19

I can't imagine a world in which this would be true... he seems like a fine, upstanding christian man who represents Fox News with the utmost of respect, integrity and truthfulness.

I'll pray for him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-20, 08:26

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

LOL O'Reilly is a conservative?!?

How about self important ass clown?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-20, 08:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't imagine a world in which this would be true... he seems like a fine, upstanding christian man who represents Fox News with the utmost of respect, integrity and truthfulness.

I'll pray for him.

DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT! DO IT LIVE!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2015-05-20, 09:00

I can't believe a guy that seems as nice and level-headed as him beats his wife. What a shock. (and by shock, I mean not a shock at all)
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 09:02

Nommad2 wrote:I can't believe a guy that seems as nice and level-headed as him beats his wife. What a shock. (and by shock, I mean not a shock at all)
I have a very hard time believing that Fox News would employ someone with such a lack of morals and ethics.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-20, 14:18

Who cares. Cable news is for people that can't think for themselves. MSNBC employs Al Sharpton. Fiox has Oreilly. Stop watching is my advice.

One America News is a new network that has people that just report and not give biased views.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-20, 14:36

The_Dude wrote:Who cares. Cable news is for people that can't think for themselves. MSNBC employs Al Sharpton. Fiox has Oreilly. Stop watching is my advice.

One America News is a new network that has people that just report and not give biased views.

Yeah! The internet is where thinking people get their info.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-20, 14:38

The_Dude wrote:Who cares. Cable news is for people that can't think for themselves. MSNBC employs Al Sharpton. Fiox has Oreilly. Stop watching is my advice.

Is that a new channel, on an existing one, or web based?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 14:40

Christian Post: Help Block Al Jazeera's Jihad on America - Watch One America News
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 14:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

it's a right wing station that claims that Fox News is neutral.. Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600

oh - be sure to watch it..!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-20, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Christian Post: Help Block Al Jazeera's Jihad on America - Watch One America News

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600 Yeah...I'll be sure to tune in. Rolling Eyes
One America New Network hopes to provide opinion-free straight news reporting and right-leaning talk shows.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 14:46

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Christian Post: Help Block Al Jazeera's Jihad on America - Watch One America News

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600 Yeah...I'll be sure to tune in. Rolling Eyes
One America New Network hopes to provide opinion-free straight news reporting and right-leaning talk shows.
just don't watch MSNBC or Fox News.. I'd hate for you to be brain-washed.. Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-20, 15:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

it's a right wing station that claims that Fox News is neutral.. Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600

Should have figured as much considering the source.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-20, 15:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Should have figured as much considering the source.
but, whatever you do, stop watching the news.. it's just slanted toward a predetermined agenda.. Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-20, 16:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600 The_Douche gets busted again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-08, 10:57

Was "White America News" already taken?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-11, 14:31

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Christian Post: Help Block Al Jazeera's Jihad on America - Watch One America News

Bill O'Reilly loses custody battle for his kids and is accused of spousal abuse 502811600 The_Douche gets busted again.

Have you ever watched One America News?

The hosts don't give opinions at all. They objectively report the news and don't show any favoritism.

It' quite refreshing.

But your probably that douche that doesn't watch a movie or show but criticizes it anyways.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-06-14, 13:37

Bill has made a lot of money playing the downwardly mobile angry white guy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down