Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally

+5
TheReal_LWS
Clarett's Folly
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Empty I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally

Post by tGreenWay 21/09/16, 02:10 pm

Twice. The first time when he pulled out in front of me and the second when I pulled up behind him at a traffic light. There would've been minimal, if any, damage to my car. But his liquid metallic blue beauty would've felt some pain.
I don't know why I felt the urge. I guess I assume any driver in EL of a Ferrari is going to be a douchebag, and For a fleeting moment I saw the YouTube videos where those cars just crumple, and I was intrigued. But my head cleared and I realized if I'd gone ahead and hit the guy, I'd be the one who was the douchebag. So this little story of mine ends on a boring note.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Empty Re: I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally

Post by Robert J Sakimano 21/09/16, 02:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Twice. The first time when he pulled out in front of me and the second when I pulled up behind him at a traffic light. There would've been minimal, if any, damage to my car. But his liquid metallic blue beauty would've felt some pain.
I don't know why I felt the urge. I guess I assume any driver in EL of a Ferrari is going to be a douchebag, and For a fleeting moment I saw the YouTube videos where those cars just crumple, and I was intrigued. But my head cleared and I realized if I'd gone ahead and hit the guy, I'd be the one who was the douchebag.  So this little story of mine ends on a boring note.
Asian student?

I saw a Ferrari at the corner of Harrison and Lake Lansing the other day.. oddly enough, it wasn't being driven by an Asian student.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 21/09/16, 02:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Empty Re: I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally

Post by InTenSity 21/09/16, 02:14 pm

I saw a ferrari parked next to a porche today on my walk. It was red.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 21/09/16, 02:14 pm

I once banged Scarlett Johansson... in my mind.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/09/16, 02:35 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:+1 for the thread title.

I felt a gHost-story type of vibe while writing of my experience.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 21/09/16, 02:43 pm

not a Ferrari but... still in East Lansing..

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Slylehl2nwlmqekz9xnx
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 21/09/16, 02:44 pm

Anyone that runs into another driver on purpose is clearly the salt of the earth.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 21/09/16, 02:51 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not a Ferrari but... still in East Lansing..

Is that at the Islamic Center off of Harrison?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 21/09/16, 03:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not a Ferrari but... still in East Lansing..

no, it's on Grand River near Bogue..

here's another view:

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Lamborghini-Gallardo-Crash-2

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 21/09/16, 03:45 pm

#FeelTheBern
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/09/16, 04:46 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

no, it's on Grand River near Bogue..

here's another view:

I almost hit a Ferrari yesterday, intentionally  Lamborghini-Gallardo-Crash-2

I didn't do it and you can't prove it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 21/09/16, 05:10 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Twice. The first time when he pulled out in front of me and the second when I pulled up behind him at a traffic light. There would've been minimal, if any, damage to my car. But his liquid metallic blue beauty would've felt some pain.
I don't know why I felt the urge. I guess I assume any driver in EL of a Ferrari is going to be a douchebag, and For a fleeting moment I saw the YouTube videos where those cars just crumple, and I was intrigued. But my head cleared and I realized if I'd gone ahead and hit the guy, I'd be the one who was the douchebag. So this little story of mine ends on a boring note.

I don't think that brief lucid moment changes your place you on the evolutionary scale.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/09/16, 05:19 pm

BleacherSwill wrote:

I don't think that brief lucid moment changes your place you on the evolutionary scale.

Your takeaway from my gHost story should've included the following two items:
A) I'm devolving, and
2) I'm always a douchebag
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 21/09/16, 06:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't know why I felt the urge. I guess I assume any driver in EL of a Ferrari is going to be a douchebag, and For a fleeting moment I saw the YouTube videos where those cars just crumple, and I was intrigued. But my head cleared and I realized if I'd gone ahead and hit the guy, I'd be the one who was the douchebag.  So this little story of mine ends on a boring note.
Asian student?

I saw a Ferrari at the corner of Harrison and Lake Lansing the other day.. oddly enough, it wasn't being driven by an Asian student.

It was a driver of Asian ethnicity, but no idea if he is a student. The license plate holder was from H/T motors or whatever it's called, which is a small auto business behind the Okemos Soldan's. It's owned by a couple of guys who are of Asian descent, and they cater to extra high end autos, but what they do, I don't know. Could be sales or custom modifications. There's always some very expensive cars there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 21/09/16, 06:46 pm

My coworkers and I like to play "guy or girl?" when we have new Asian students on our shifts and have only seen their names. It's honestly like flipping a coin
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 21/09/16, 07:52 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
BleacherSwill wrote:

Your takeaway from my gHost story should've included the following two items:
A) I'm devolving, and
2) I'm always a douchebag

Point taken.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down