Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman"

+2
xsanguine
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman" Empty Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman"

Post by Turtleneck Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:41

“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman...?"

He also went on to say everybody cheats on their spouse.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/giuliani-says-trump-is-better-for-the-us-than-a-woman/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman" Empty Re: Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman"

Post by xsanguine Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:49

It makes sense.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman" Empty Re: Giuliani strikes again: Clinton not as qualified because she is a "woman"

Post by Guest Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 17:56

xsanguine wrote:It makes sense.

Especially had he made it "a corrupt woman".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 18:05

Clinton is corrupt. Trump defines honesty and transparency.

Signed,

LooseGoose
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 19:26

I was talking about the unfaithful spouses thing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 20:13

Turtleneck wrote:“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman...?"

He also went on to say everybody cheats on their spouse.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/giuliani-says-trump-is-better-for-the-us-than-a-woman/

The economic genius part was losing all that money?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 21:33

He didn't use 9-11 in his response. That's progress.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:16

Turtleneck wrote:“Don’t you think a man who has this kind of economic genius is a lot better for the United States than a woman...?"
as if he didn't have it already, Trump just secured Goose's vote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 18:49

First it was "no successful terrorist attacks in the US before Obama." Then it was Hillary is not qualified because she is a woman. Now it is "Clinton says she was at ground zero, but I never saw her there." Except she was standing right next to him the day after the attacks.

OCALA, Fla. — Former New York City mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani accused Hillary Clinton of failing to honor the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that took down the World Trade Center, incorrectly suggesting at one point that she lied about visiting Ground Zero in the aftermath.

“Don’t tell me, if you said that, that you remember September 11, 2001. I remember September 11, 2001,” Giuliani said during a Donald Trump campaign rally here in Florida. “Yes, you helped to get benefits for the people who were injured one day. But I heard her say she was there that day. I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/giuliani-incorrectly-suggests-clinton-lied-about-visiting-ground-zero-after-911/

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 19:07; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 18:58

What's up with politicians and their fascination with being close to shit ? MY DAD WAS A FARMER ! I WAS NEAR NYC! Americans are dumb.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down