Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment

+11
Tim Wakefield
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Cameron
DWags
Death Roe
aualum06
Snake Plissken
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-04, 19:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment - Page 2 55953254

Like that baseball trip you did. Bad fucking ass. Ecuador!

Sometimes you just gotta frickin go somewhere. No planning, just wing it. That baseball trip was awesome cause we didn't plan shit

Also, flights from Chicago to Ecuador are $400 during winter break. A buddy and I are gonna go stay a few nights at my host fam's house and hit up the Ecuadorean bars/beach for a couple days. Bring back some Ecua beers to the US. Bang some Latinas. Can't fuckin wait
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games and work: Young men choosing video games over employment

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-04, 19:54

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Like that baseball trip you did. Bad fucking ass. Ecuador!

Sometimes you just gotta frickin go somewhere. No planning, just wing it. That baseball trip was awesome cause we didn't plan shit

Also, flights from Chicago to Ecuador are $400 during winter break. A buddy and I are gonna go stay a few nights at my host fam's house and hit up the Ecuadorean bars/beach for a couple days. Bring back some Ecua beers to the US. Bang some Latinas. Can't fuckin wait

I agree. I did that with Europe. I knew where I was flying into and out from but the rest was a crap shoot every day. One morning we were set to go to Switzerland and a friend said they were in Paris for a few days so we went there for a night. From now on that's how I'm going to do any trip I plan. About 10 years ago I planned Ireland out to a T and it was fun but we ended up in some places that sounded cool in theory but ended up being a bore. Good R&R but not a lot to do.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2