Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-10-05, 14:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll pop a muthaf**kin' cap in a muthaf**kin' clown-ass if he be rollin' up on me all all goofy and sh*t.. muthafuckin' Bobby Sak don't be playin' when it come to that muthafuckin' sh*t, dawg.


Bob After Dark­™ makes a return!  cheers
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-10-05, 15:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll pop a muthaf**kin' cap in a muthaf**kin' clown-ass if he be rollin' up on me all all goofy and sh*t.. muthafuckin' Bobby Sak don't be playin' when it come to that muthafuckin' sh*t, dawg.


Bob After Dark­™ makes a return!  cheers
       

I was sittin' at a bar last week when I introduced tSwill to Bob After Dark.

unfortunately, I'm not at a bar right now. Yet. Give me about an hour.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21941
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-05, 18:51

Great news. Word of the creepy clowns has spread at school. I had to explain to my first grader what was going on and then spend the next 30 minutes answering questions about why those kids think it's funny.

I'm coming for you creepy clowns. Keep your head on a swivel.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-05, 18:59

Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago
Clown hoax at MSU sets off scramble, Jim Harbaugh jokes http://bit.ly/2dFJUdD #Spartans


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-05, 19:04

That's some quality shit right there. MSU is great.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Nordic on 2016-10-05, 22:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Great news. Word of the creepy clowns has spread at school. I had to explain to my first grader what was going on and then spend the next 30 minutes answering questions about why those kids think it's funny.

I'm coming for you creepy clowns. Keep your head on a swivel.

I'm with you. Let's hunt some clowns this weekend WBH!

avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6000
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-06, 09:15

This shit is out of control.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/10/05/creepy-clown-crimes-metro-detroit/91616962/

TL/DR -
Two Detroit area police departments are investigating what could be related armed robberies at three stores within 90 minutes Tuesday night by a hooded gunman wearing a scary clown mark.

In another incident Tuesday night, police in Sterling Heights say a 7-year-old boy was approached about 6:45 p.m. on Normandy Street by a person, believed to be a male, dressed in a clown outfit, who grabbed the boy's arm and laid what was believed to be a plastic butter knife across it. The knife scratched the boy's arm and the clown ran away, Lt. James Belmonte said.

Then around 8:20 p.m., Belmonte said, police responded to Lowell and Boulder where two women said they were walking on the sidewalk when three males in clown masks and carrying baseball bats ran up behind them, yelled, screamed and hit a fence with the bats, terrifying them.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-06, 09:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This shit is out of control.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/10/05/creepy-clown-crimes-metro-detroit/91616962/

TL/DR -
Two Detroit area police departments are investigating what could be related armed robberies at three stores within 90 minutes Tuesday night by a hooded gunman wearing a scary clown mark.

In another incident Tuesday night, police in Sterling Heights say a 7-year-old boy was approached about 6:45 p.m. on Normandy Street by a person, believed to be a male, dressed in a clown outfit, who grabbed the boy's arm and laid what was believed to be a plastic butter knife across it. The knife scratched the boy's arm and the clown ran away, Lt. James Belmonte said.

Then around 8:20 p.m., Belmonte said, police responded to Lowell and Boulder where two women said they were walking on the sidewalk when three males in clown masks and carrying baseball bats ran up behind them, yelled, screamed and hit a fence with the bats, terrifying them.

They're simply lashing out after years of oppression by clownists like you. Don't be a hater.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-10-06, 09:50

I kinda want to stomp a mudhole in these fuckfaces.


Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-10-06, 10:16; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-10-06, 09:54

LooseGoose wrote:Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago
Clown hoax at MSU sets off scramble, Jim Harbaugh jokes http://bit.ly/2dFJUdD #Spartans


I wonder how long he would have stood there if someone started shooting the balloons..........

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 2604
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-06, 09:57

TheReal_LWS wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago
Clown hoax at MSU sets off scramble, Jim Harbaugh jokes http://bit.ly/2dFJUdD #Spartans


I wonder how long he would have stood there if someone started shooting the balloons..........

Hoax. It's right there in the title. There weren't any balloons to shoot.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18675
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-10-06, 10:06

I want to know how Trump would make America Clownless again.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12076
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-06, 11:21

'Clown Lives Matter' march planned for Oct. 15 in Tucson

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-06, 12:17

I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Nordic on 2016-10-06, 12:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.

fuck those clownholes
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6000
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-10-06, 16:01

Clown robbing hotels in Livonia.

Clown robbery suspect fires shots in Livonia chase
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12076
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-06, 16:09

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.

fuck those clownholes



I tried to buy a stun gun, too, but apparently MI is one of the states they can't ship to. Maybe I will have Girbaud buy it for me and mail it to me.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2016-10-06, 16:09

Are these, like, juggalos or something?
avatar
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2347
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-06, 16:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:

fuck those clownholes



I tried to buy a stun gun, too, but apparently MI is one of the states they can't ship to. Maybe I will have Girbaud buy it for me and mail it to me.

What? I thought the law changed a couple of years ago, thanks to Rick Jones, the absolute biggest media pig in the history of the MI Legislature.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18675
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by DWags on 2016-10-06, 16:20

Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people. Daughter drive's to school and picks up a friend. I think she wouldn't over react, but if she floored it and ran one of these idiots over, I don't know where I'd land on the bummed out pissed off proud of her scale.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20713
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-06, 16:36

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:



I tried to buy a stun gun, too, but apparently MI is one of the states they can't ship to. Maybe I will have Girbaud buy it for me and mail it to me.

What? I thought the law changed a couple of years ago, thanks to Rick Jones, the absolute biggest media pig in the history of the MI Legislature.

Sadly I actually researched this earlier today. You can buy a stun gun/taser in MI but you need a CCW to do so. I do not have one of those or plan on getting one anytime soon.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-06, 16:39

DWags wrote:Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people. Daughter drive's to school and picks up a friend. I think she wouldn't over react, but if she floored it and ran one of these idiots over, I don't know where I'd land on the bummed out pissed off proud of her scale.

If it were my kid, I'd have a chat in advance, reminding her that most of these are just copycats looking for a reaction, so staying calm and having a clear head is her best defense. I'd tell her to trust her gut, especially when driving, because of the potential for serious consequences.
Then I'd also tell her that if she feels threatened to hit the gas and run over-- and keep running over -- the assailant up until his clown nose stops squeaking. But probably more about the stay calm and clear headed part.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18675
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by DWags on 2016-10-06, 17:04

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people. Daughter drive's to school and picks up a friend. I think she wouldn't over react, but if she floored it and ran one of these idiots over, I don't know where I'd land on the bummed out pissed off proud of her scale.

If it were my kid, I'd have a chat in advance, reminding her that most of these are just copycats looking for a reaction, so staying calm and having a clear head is her best defense. I'd tell her to trust her gut, especially when driving, because of the potential for serious consequences.
Then I'd also tell her that if she feels threatened to hit the gas and run over-- and keep running over -- the assailant up until his clown nose stops squeaking. But probably more about the stay calm and clear headed part.

I like that thought.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20713
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2016-10-07, 08:41

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3826369/Creepy-clown-gets-beat-baseball-bat-tries-scare-group-friends-hanging-car.html

LOL

_________________
Guns are my favorite.
avatar
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Posts : 2604
Join date : 2016-06-12
Location : Jesus Loves You!

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 08:46

Nice!

My brooklyn crusher should arrive tomorrow.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 09:15

Here Are The Best And Most Ridiculous Evil Clown Safety Alerts

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by InTenSity on 2016-10-07, 09:16

Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10449
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2016-10-07, 10:07

InTenSity wrote:Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.

It's nationwide.
avatar
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2347
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 11:04

Finally some retribution.

Roseville police: 2 'creepy clowns' arrested after terrorizing teens

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-07, 11:07

Halloween is going to be overrun with clowns this year.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 11:10

...and I'm going to bring my Brooklyn Crusher and my stun gun trick or treating.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-10-07, 11:11

Clarett's Folly wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.

It's nationwide.

Seriously, your city isn't cool unless you have some clowns running around fucking shit up.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by InTenSity on 2016-10-07, 11:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

It's nationwide.

Seriously, your city isn't cool unless you have some clowns running around fucking shit up.
I haven't heard of any clowns in Miami. Broward...different story, maybe. When Matthew comes by a second time, I'll try to go down to the beach. I'll dress up as a clown and have a sign that says. 'I'm coming for you WBH!!'

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10449
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 11:15

Bath salt clowns are the most dangerous kind of clown. I'd be careful down there.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-07, 22:11

Creepy clowns strike a nerve with real clowns



Can't make this shit up. The clown factions are dividing.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-07, 23:24

LooseGoose wrote:Halloween is going to be overrun with clowns this year.

Yup, and it's going to be great.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18675
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-08, 11:51

Sorry WBH - the Brooklyn Crusher isn't listed.

The 5 Best Weapons For Clown Defense

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-08, 13:15


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31347
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-10-09, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:Sorry WBH - the Brooklyn Crusher isn't listed.

The 5 Best Weapons For Clown Defense

That's some bullshit right there. They don't now what they're missing out on.


_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14763
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-10-09, 10:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Mio clowns?



avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21280
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum