Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

+15
InTenSity
Clarett's Folly
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
kingstonlake
DWags
CheesySpartan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll pop a muthaf**kin' cap in a muthaf**kin' clown-ass if he be rollin' up on me all all goofy and sh*t.. muthafuckin' Bobby Sak don't be playin' when it come to that muthafuckin' sh*t, dawg.

Bob After Dark­™️ makes a return!  cheers
 Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600  Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600  Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600  Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600

I was sittin' at a bar last week when I introduced tSwill to Bob After Dark.

unfortunately, I'm not at a bar right now. Yet. Give me about an hour.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Great news. Word of the creepy clowns has spread at school. I had to explain to my first grader what was going on and then spend the next 30 minutes answering questions about why those kids think it's funny.

I'm coming for you creepy clowns. Keep your head on a swivel.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago
Clown hoax at MSU sets off scramble, Jim Harbaugh jokes http://bit.ly/2dFJUdD #Spartans

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 CuCZl35UkAADYtE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:04 pm

That's some quality shit right there. MSU is great.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Great news. Word of the creepy clowns has spread at school. I had to explain to my first grader what was going on and then spend the next 30 minutes answering questions about why those kids think it's funny.

I'm coming for you creepy clowns. Keep your head on a swivel.

I'm with you. Let's hunt some clowns this weekend WBH!

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 am

This shit is out of control.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/10/05/creepy-clown-crimes-metro-detroit/91616962/

TL/DR -
Two Detroit area police departments are investigating what could be related armed robberies at three stores within 90 minutes Tuesday night by a hooded gunman wearing a scary clown mark.

In another incident Tuesday night, police in Sterling Heights say a 7-year-old boy was approached about 6:45 p.m. on Normandy Street by a person, believed to be a male, dressed in a clown outfit, who grabbed the boy's arm and laid what was believed to be a plastic butter knife across it. The knife scratched the boy's arm and the clown ran away, Lt. James Belmonte said.

Then around 8:20 p.m., Belmonte said, police responded to Lowell and Boulder where two women said they were walking on the sidewalk when three males in clown masks and carrying baseball bats ran up behind them, yelled, screamed and hit a fence with the bats, terrifying them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:35 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This shit is out of control.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/10/05/creepy-clown-crimes-metro-detroit/91616962/

TL/DR -
Two Detroit area police departments are investigating what could be related armed robberies at three stores within 90 minutes Tuesday night by a hooded gunman wearing a scary clown mark.

In another incident Tuesday night, police in Sterling Heights say a 7-year-old boy was approached about 6:45 p.m. on Normandy Street by a person, believed to be a male, dressed in a clown outfit, who grabbed the boy's arm and laid what was believed to be a plastic butter knife across it. The knife scratched the boy's arm and the clown ran away, Lt. James Belmonte said.

Then around 8:20 p.m., Belmonte said, police responded to Lowell and Boulder where two women said they were walking on the sidewalk when three males in clown masks and carrying baseball bats ran up behind them, yelled, screamed and hit a fence with the bats, terrifying them.

They're simply lashing out after years of oppression by clownists like you. Don't be a hater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:50 am

I kinda want to stomp a mudhole in these fuckfaces.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:54 am

LooseGoose wrote:Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago
Clown hoax at MSU sets off scramble, Jim Harbaugh jokes http://bit.ly/2dFJUdD #Spartans

I wonder how long he would have stood there if someone started shooting the balloons..........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 34m34 minutes ago

I wonder how long he would have stood there if someone started shooting the balloons..........

Hoax. It's right there in the title. There weren't any balloons to shoot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:06 am

I want to know how Trump would make America Clownless again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:21 am

'Clown Lives Matter' march planned for Oct. 15 in Tucson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:17 pm

I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:44 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353 fuck those clownholes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Clown robbing hotels in Livonia.

Clown robbery suspect fires shots in Livonia chase
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just bought a bat called the brooklyn crusher on Amazon.

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353 fuck those clownholes

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353 Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353

I tried to buy a stun gun, too, but apparently MI is one of the states they can't ship to. Maybe I will have Girbaud buy it for me and mail it to me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Are these, like, juggalos or something?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:11 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353 Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 3493939353

I tried to buy a stun gun, too, but apparently MI is one of the states they can't ship to. Maybe I will have Girbaud buy it for me and mail it to me.

What? I thought the law changed a couple of years ago, thanks to Rick Jones, the absolute biggest media pig in the history of the MI Legislature.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people. Daughter drive's to school and picks up a friend. I think she wouldn't over react, but if she floored it and ran one of these idiots over, I don't know where I'd land on the bummed out pissed off proud of her scale.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:36 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

What? I thought the law changed a couple of years ago, thanks to Rick Jones, the absolute biggest media pig in the history of the MI Legislature.

Sadly I actually researched this earlier today. You can buy a stun gun/taser in MI but you need a CCW to do so. I do not have one of those or plan on getting one anytime soon.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 pm

DWags wrote:Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people. Daughter drive's to school and picks up a friend. I think she wouldn't over react, but if she floored it and ran one of these idiots over, I don't know where I'd land on the bummed out pissed off proud of her scale.

If it were my kid, I'd have a chat in advance, reminding her that most of these are just copycats looking for a reaction, so staying calm and having a clear head is her best defense. I'd tell her to trust her gut, especially when driving, because of the potential for serious consequences.
Then I'd also tell her that if she feels threatened to hit the gas and run over-- and keep running over -- the assailant up until his clown nose stops squeaking. But probably more about the stay calm and clear headed part.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Daughter's Superintendent sent a letter via email to all the parents' about some fucking clown this morning again by a bus stop.

If it were my kid, I'd have a chat in advance, reminding her that most of these are just copycats looking for a reaction, so staying calm and having a clear head is her best defense. I'd tell her to trust her gut, especially when driving, because of the potential for serious consequences.
Then I'd also tell her that if she feels threatened to hit the gas and run over-- and keep running over -- the assailant up until his clown nose stops squeaking. But probably more about the stay calm and clear headed part.

I like that thought.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:41 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3826369/Creepy-clown-gets-beat-baseball-bat-tries-scare-group-friends-hanging-car.html

LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:46 am

Nice!

My brooklyn crusher should arrive tomorrow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:15 am

Here Are The Best And Most Ridiculous Evil Clown Safety Alerts
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:16 am

Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:07 am

InTenSity wrote:Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.

It's nationwide.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:04 am

Finally some retribution.

Roseville police: 2 'creepy clowns' arrested after terrorizing teens
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 am

Halloween is going to be overrun with clowns this year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:10 am

...and I'm going to bring my Brooklyn Crusher and my stun gun trick or treating.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:11 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Sounds like the Purge is happening in MI. I'll take my chances with Hurricanes.

It's nationwide.

Seriously, your city isn't cool unless you have some clowns running around fucking shit up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

It's nationwide.

Seriously, your city isn't cool unless you have some clowns running around fucking shit up.
I haven't heard of any clowns in Miami. Broward...different story, maybe. When Matthew comes by a second time, I'll try to go down to the beach. I'll dress up as a clown and have a sign that says. 'I'm coming for you WBH!!'
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 am

Bath salt clowns are the most dangerous kind of clown. I'd be careful down there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Creepy clowns strike a nerve with real clowns

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600

Can't make this shit up. The clown factions are dividing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Halloween is going to be overrun with clowns this year.

Yup, and it's going to be great. Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 am

Sorry WBH - the Brooklyn Crusher isn't listed.

The 5 Best Weapons For Clown Defense
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 1*XRFySHz-D3-vMYDwcFC9uQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:28 am

LooseGoose wrote:Sorry WBH - the Brooklyn Crusher isn't listed.

The 5 Best Weapons For Clown Defense

That's some bullshit right there. They don't now what they're missing out on.

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 29907233720_c35af64a33_z
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:37 am

LooseGoose wrote:Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 1*XRFySHz-D3-vMYDwcFC9uQ

Mio clowns?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:39 am

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 Send_in_the_clowns__body_paint_by_aftershockart-d9iv68s

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 A%20Hot%20Clown%20Costume%20With%20A%20Mini%20Skirt

Creepy clowns now moving into the metro Detroit area - Page 2 16ebd8210b2ee8fdb21562eb81151eb9ed9b6f8004677007b0067a5b43747a48_large
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next