Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat

+3
Rocinante
xsanguine
TheReal_LWS
7 posters

Go down

Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat Empty Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-04, 13:07

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29310/

I love how tolerant the left are. Great people.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat Empty Re: Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-04, 14:14

I'm just glad it's socially acceptable and legal to institutionally hate certain types of people. Now that's progressive.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat Empty Re: Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-04, 14:36

Have fun at your

Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1e8  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1ee   Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1f7  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1e8  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1f1  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1ea
Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1ef  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1ea  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1f7  Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1f1f0

guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-05, 12:52

'an intensive weekend of personal development, empowerment and community building'

Could you string together more meaningless, do nothing sentence? Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-05, 13:01

The_Dude wrote:'an intensive weekend of personal development, empowerment and community building'

Could you string together more meaningless, do nothing sentence? Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1966794946

I see quite a few sentences daily on this site that would give it a run for its money.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-05, 13:21

I feel bad for you struggling being white in this country.

Good thing you aren't a Columbia grad.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-05, 13:28

TheReal_LWS wrote:
The_Dude wrote:'an intensive weekend of personal development, empowerment and community building'

I see quite a few sentences daily on this site that would give it a run for its money.

GRR Spartan wrote:I feel bad for you struggling being white in this country.

Point made.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-05, 13:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Could you string together  more meaningless, do nothing sentence? Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1966794946

Make America great again?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-05, 16:44

Every church gathering I've ever seen advertised sounds exactly like that, except add "though Christ" at the end.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-05, 16:46

Could you string together  more meaningless, do nothing sentence? Columbia U to host a no-whites allowed leadership retreat 1966794946

Yes. Here is one: make America great again.

Edit: Did not read the entire thread. Hit reply and posted. My apologies to Pylon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-05, 20:00

GRR Spartan wrote:I feel bad for you struggling being white in this country.

Nice straw man. Seriously. You're emulating my good friend Bobby Sak... he's a master troll, though, so I can only give you "shades of Bobby Sak" accolades.

Love that Bobby Sak trolling. The highlight of my internetting.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-06, 10:27

I get  kick out the white guys acting like they are the victims of discrimination and live for the "See!" moments.

Reminds me of  politically and morally the holier than though shit that went on at Hillsdale
where its long time President George Roche III resigned after divorcing his wife of 44 years and having his daughter-in-law commit suicide on campus after confronting him to admit their nearly 20 year affair.  1999 and Hillsdale has never recovered its integrity.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/220720/horror-hillsdale-john-j-miller

LWS isn't a bad guy.  I don't get too upset about what goes on at Hillsdale and won't get upset about what an Ivy League school does.  I went to MSU.  My kids went to Big Ten public universities.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down