Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another gang beataing by blacks on whites

+11
Jethro Bodeen
Uno Nigel
LoneWolfSparty
xsanguine
Herbie Green
Cym Jim
InTenSity
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
15 posters

Go down

Another gang beataing by blacks on whites Empty Another gang beataing by blacks on whites

Post by The_Dude Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 13:56

And Al shaprton and the liberal media nowhere to be found. Here is my surprise face about the lack of coverage Neutral ...imagine if a gang of whites beat a couple blacks unconscious for no reason.

Astounding how far off the deep end the modern day democratic party is. Overtly racist, thinking global warming is a bigger threat than ISIS, anti-American, etc--thats your current day Democratic party folks. Another gang beataing by blacks on whites 1431518612

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26468259/group-of-teenagers-caught-on-camera-beating-man-in-kroger-parking-lot

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Another gang beataing by blacks on whites Empty Re: Another gang beataing by blacks on whites

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 14:08

How does one exactly blame a political party for a bunch of punk kids beating up someone? Or do you just have to be bat shit crazy?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another gang beataing by blacks on whites Empty Re: Another gang beataing by blacks on whites

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 14:12

The_Dude wrote:And Al shaprton and the liberal media nowhere to be found.  Here is my surprise face about the lack of coverage   Neutral ...imagine if a gang of whites beat a couple blacks unconscious for no reason.

Astounding how far off the deep end the modern day democratic party is.  Overtly racist, thinking global warming is a bigger threat than ISIS, anti-American, etc--thats your current day Democratic party folks.   Another gang beataing by blacks on whites 1431518612

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26468259/group-of-teenagers-caught-on-camera-beating-man-in-kroger-parking-lot

so you quote an article from the liberal media while claiming that the liberal media is nowhere to be found?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 14:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How does one exactly blame a political party for a bunch of punk kids beating up someone? Or do you just have to be bat shit crazy?

I never said that. Its just beyond stunning the hypocrisy and blatant picking and choosing when to be outraged that Democrats do, its beyond hysterical.

A white cop kills a black kid that was trying to kill him and you want him hanged and all whites are trying to keep blacks down.

You have a pack of black animals beat people unconscious for no reason and there isn't a peep from democratic leaders or Al Sharpton.

Its just...its just too much. And its a reflection of society today. Society and everyday quality of life has been going down as Democrats have had more power. It's not a coincidence. Its dangerous to keep telling lies over and over again to a group of people simply to get their vote while their quality of life has been going down by every statistical metric possible.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 14:47

The_Dude wrote:

pack of black animals

Another gang beataing by blacks on whites 3003718628
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 15:20

The_Dude wrote:

I never said that.  Its just beyond stunning the hypocrisy and blatant picking and choosing when to be outraged that Democrats do, its beyond hysterical.

A white cop kills a black kid that was trying to kill him and you want him hanged and all whites are trying to keep blacks down.

You have a pack of black animals beat people unconscious for no reason and there isn't a peep from democratic leaders or Al Sharpton.

Its just...its just too much.  And its a reflection of society today.  Society and everyday quality of life has been going down as Democrats have had more power.  It's not a coincidence.  Its dangerous to keep telling lies over and over again to a group of people simply to get their vote while their quality of life has been going down by every statistical metric possible.
I thought everyone was supposed to reserve judgment until all the facts were known...

of course, that was when an unarmed black kid was killed.. when it's a "pack of black animals", I suppose you have a different standard.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 16:28

So police should be held to the same standards as gangs. Got it. I guess they do wear colors and give out certain protections, and if you screw them over, they will probably look to screw you over.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 16:39

The_Dude wrote:And Al shaprton and the liberal media nowhere to be found.  Here is my surprise face about the lack of coverage   Neutral ...imagine if a gang of whites beat a couple blacks unconscious for no reason.

Astounding how far off the deep end the modern day democratic party is.  Overtly racist, thinking global warming is a bigger threat than ISIS, anti-American, etc--thats your current day Democratic party folks.   Another gang beataing by blacks on whites 1431518612

Here you go Dude - your fellow racists have a thread with regular updates for you:

Ethnic Crime Report
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:00

Uh oh. I read some of the assaulters were white and some of the victims black.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How does one exactly blame a political party for a bunch of punk kids beating up someone? Or do you just have to be bat shit crazy?

I don’t get this either. Apparently a white cop shooting a black guy is good for democrats but a gang of black kids beating up white guys is good for republicans.
I don't follow politics much at all so I don't know if the thinking on this board is a good representation of the nation or if people here are just bat-shit crazy. Or both.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 21:44

Herbie Green wrote:

I don’t get this either.  Apparently a white cop shooting a black guy is good for democrats but a gang of black kids beating up white guys is good for republicans.  
I don't follow politics much at all so I don't know if the thinking on this board is a good representation of the nation or if people here are just bat-shit crazy.  Or both.

They all still vote in national elections and come out of the booth believing that they have a say in this "democracy" and aren't just making things worse by cheerleading....

So bat shit crazy is the correct answer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 3:01

The_Dude wrote:
a pack of black animals
Any more of that and you're gone, dude.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 8:02

Cym Jim wrote:The_Dude wrote:“a pack of black animals”Any more of that and you're gone, dude.

Interesting what you let Booby get away with though.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 11:57

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Interesting what you let Booby get away with though.

Please read the charter
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 12:33

Cym Jim wrote:

Please read the charter
it's unfortunate that people who (I assume) went to college have to have a charter to keep them from making overtly racist statements..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's unfortunate that people who (I assume) went to college have to have a charter to keep them from making overtly racist statements..

I think you're only allowed to make racist comments if you're sarcastically projecting the statements onto others.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 16:20

xsanguine wrote:

I think you're only allowed to make racist comments if you're sarcastically projecting the statements onto others.
\
And the forum mod likes your political bent.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Nigel Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 13:31

This Dude you are fucked up
Uno Nigel
Uno Nigel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 14:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
\
And the forum mod likes your political bent.

I only date mods.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 2:08

When blacks stopped taking shit, the shit against them stopped ( for the most part). When the pussy whites stop taking shit, the shit against them will stop ( for the most part).

This is why bias laws are bad. Its not bias, its just when anger, meets opportunity and timidity. No need to involve politics.

Moral of story- take no shit. Fight back hard. Then turn the other cheek.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 10:08

Jethro Bodeen wrote:When blacks stopped taking shit, the shit against them stopped ( for the most part). When the pussy whites stop taking shit, the shit against them will stop ( for the most part).

This is why bias laws are bad. Its not bias, its just when anger, meets opportunity and timidity. No need to involve politics.

Moral of story- take no shit. Fight back hard. Then turn the other cheek.

Can you expand on this? Which blacks and which whites are we talking about here?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 16:39

Where is Fox News when you need them? They can drum up all sorts of stupidity... Shouldn't they be blowing their trumpet rallying Hannity and Fox & Friends to the poor white guy's side...

Fuck the war on Christmas... War on white guys!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Thu 18 Sep 2014 - 12:22

Cym Jim wrote:
Here you go Dude - your fellow racists have a thread with regular updates for you:

Ethnic Crime Report

Your link lead to your community. Here is correct link:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

JimothyPickledeiter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Thu 18 Sep 2014 - 12:24

Cym Jim wrote:
Any more of that and you're gone, dude.

A warning from Storm Front representative Cym Jim. They apparently still like to use force. A technology lynching?
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Sep 2014 - 13:15

for the record, most white folks I know could use a good beatin'..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Fri 19 Sep 2014 - 14:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the record, most white folks I know could use a good beatin'..

Why is the left so prone to violence?
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 22 Sep 2014 - 11:06

Green Note wrote:

Why is the left so prone to violence?
because we lack the civility of religious people like Bin Laden and George W. Bush.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Radio Raheem Sat 4 Oct 2014 - 9:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the record, most white folks I know could use a good beatin'..

So much white guilt.
Radio Raheem
Radio Raheem
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter Thu 13 Oct 2022 - 1:37

it’s amazing that you guys were completely discounting wildly disproportionate racial violence against whites this far back and haven’t learned anything.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down