Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread.

+2
Cameron
tTy
6 posters

Go down

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread. Empty The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread.

Post by tTy 2016-10-04, 23:09

I broke a 27 year old record in my FFL this week. Weekly point total went down thanks mostly to Matty Ice and Julio Jones. Scored 1509, eclipsing the previous record of 1496 by just a couple points.

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread. Iffl10

It is a yardage league, not a TD league. You get 1 point for a yard, rushing, passing, receiving, and only 10 points for a TD so it's kinda weird. You also play three individual defensive players and you get 10 points for a tackle, 50 points for a sack, and some other crazy shit. We are also a 100% dynasty league, so you keep your 24 player roster from year to year to year, adding and dropping as you go. WBH hates my league because it is different, I guess. I think it's pretty cool. I've only been in it for 16 years, but the league has been around for 27 or 28, can't remember it's inception date. I can tell you, though, that Barry Sanders was the first ever player drafted in this league.

So, tell us about your fucking stupid ass fantasy football team that nobody else gives a fucking shit about........ cheers
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread. Empty Re: The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread.

Post by Cameron 2016-10-04, 23:22

I can't even fathom your league. It is so unusual that fantasy advice columns and the like must be nearly useless.

Do you get pissed off when guys won't talk trade AT ALL? That pisses me off. At least make a ridiculous offer, what do you have to lose by asking for my 3 best players in exchange for your TE? It's almost like my friends don't realize that I'm drunk and/or high a large percentage of the time and am virtually always on the brink of making a bad decision. They're missing opportunities.

I guess I shouldn't get mad, they're probably saving me from myself, but still.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread. Empty Re: The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread.

Post by tTy 2016-10-04, 23:27

Cameron wrote:I can't even fathom your league. It is so unusual that fantasy advice columns and the like must be nearly useless.

Do you get pissed off when guys won't talk trade AT ALL? That pisses me off. At least make a ridiculous offer, what do you have to lose by asking for my 3 best players in exchange for your TE? It's almost like my friends don't realize that I'm drunk and/or high a large percentage of the time and am virtually always on the brink of making a bad decision. They're missing opportunities.

I guess I shouldn't get mad, they're probably saving me from myself, but still.

We have two drafts per year. One on the opening Sunday (if you have players that play in the opening Thursday night game, you better start them if you wanna), and then we have a supplemental draft on week four. We don't even start waivers till this week.... I can't even find anyone on the wire I want. 12 teams, 24 players deep, it gets pretty sketch on the waiver wire. Someone dropped Martavius Bryant in our supplemental, I'm thinking about picking him up and sitting on him for a year. I have Chris Johnson who is on IR and old as fuck, a rookie RB from Houston, Tyler Ervin, who I don't know a whole lot about... But I hesitate to drop him because I dropped Davonta Freeman last year when I could have dropped Kadeem Carey and I got fucking scortched for it. HARD....... Also sitting on Ziggy Anseh, and I loaded up on D this week at the supplemental, but I also have JJWatt on IR for the year too, and I'm not dropping him.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-05, 00:08

If I would have played Zach Brown and John Brown over Tajae Sharpe and Lorenzo Alexander, I'd have put the record at 1780-ish...... fuck!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-16, 17:58

Thinking about a Swill FF League.

Would probably need at least 8 nerds to make it fun.

If you're interested, post some snarky comment.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-08-16, 19:57

Maybe you and Steve make 4 or 5 teams each?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, duffy munn, Trapper Gus, steveschneider and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-16, 21:31

The Pantry wrote:Maybe you and Steve make 4 or 5 teams each?

OK. Pantry with the early entry.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-08-16, 21:38

NigelUno wrote:

OK.  Pantry with the early entry.  
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-08-16, 23:26

The, "Nobody gives a FUCK about your fantasy football team" thread. 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-08-17, 05:45

Maybe you and cameron can come on by and negative bomb us throughout the season . :)
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-17, 07:31

I'm gonna count OTPT's laugh.

4 players in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-08-17, 09:01

Should I enter the swill pick em this year or will guys poop your diaper when you lose to me again? :)
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-19, 08:27

4 teams in!

Up North Division:
Pantry
steve

Other Division:
OTPT
Nigel

Roster Settings:
5 QBs
8 RBs
12 WRs
3 TEs
2 Defense/Special Teams
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down