Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow

5 posters

Go down

How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow Empty How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-07, 23:06

After O'Conner's first incomplete? If he throws a pick?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow Empty Re: How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-07, 23:09

It's gonna be pretty bad. I'm kinda dreading that part of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow Empty Re: How ugly will Spartan Stadium be tomorrow

Post by Guest 2016-10-07, 23:12

Frontrunners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-07, 23:39

CORNER BLITZ wrote:After O'Conner's first incomplete? If he throws a pick?

Hopefully "O'Conner" doesn't throw an INT.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-08, 00:49

Yep, It's my belief that it woudl be more patient if Michigan wasn't having the year they're having. I think if they were still in the middle of a hoke season, we'd be a more patient fanbase. However, i think many in Spartan nation fear the dradfulness of what we had to live through for years coming back immediately.

I honestly believe this program is on great footing. Solid as ever. I really believed we'd be 8-4 this year. But I never factored in Michigan having a great year and how many would feel.

So, long answer short, I think it will be very ugly if we dont' shove it down their throats and I think it will effect the whole team, not just TOC. Mostly because we're all looking over our shoulder at Ann Arbor and we're not able to see next year this team might be pretty damn good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-08, 00:56

Before the year started, everyone thought scum would be undefeated going into our game. It's October, they're leaving Michigan this week? They'll have the press until MSU gets some balls and ... I'm gonna stop that right now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-08, 12:32

InTenSity wrote:Before the year started, everyone thought scum would be undefeated going into our game. It's October, they're leaving Michigan this week? They'll have the press until MSU gets some balls and ... I'm gonna stop that right now.

Yeah, I mean I see where dwags is coming from but everyone here was assuming scum would be undefeated and top 2/3 going into our game.

Maybe just don't know what to do know that we've gotten to the top. Down year is really crashing everyone down. Stadium feels so negative, no way the players don't feel and feed off that
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-08, 12:33

duffy munn wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:After O'Conner's first incomplete? If he throws a pick?

Hopefully "O'Conner" doesn't throw an INT.

Could be a perfect pass that bounces off a WRs hands and I bet the crowd boos him
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down