Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself

+18
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
The Pantry
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
Frank Ricard
duffy munn
tTy
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself Empty Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-15, 22:36

If we can hold them to 30 or less I think I'd be good with that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself Empty Re: Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself

Post by DWags 2016-10-15, 22:38

Lose by 24 or less.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself Empty Re: Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 22:40

Any. Psycho.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 22:42

Maybe just calm down a bit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-15, 22:43

31-27 loss would be ideal
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 22:43

Tim Wakefield wrote:31-27 loss would be ideal

Wouldn't a win be ideal wake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-15, 22:46

Whatever guys, you don't live in SE MI. It's going to be insufferable. Valenti is going to skewer us.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 22:46

Calling the suicide hotline... worried about you WBH
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 22:48

Fuck Valenti he's the Stephen a smith of Detroit radio. Stop yelling.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-15, 22:49

The wolvie bus blowing an engine on the trip from AA and they never make it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 22:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck Valenti he's the Stephen a smith of Detroit radio. Stop yelling.

WBH is in a bad place OTPT. We need to support him, not berate him.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 22:51

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck Valenti he's the Stephen a smith of Detroit radio. Stop yelling.

WBH is in a bad place OTPT. We need to support him, not berate him.

I was referencing valenti about yelling. He's always making big deals about nothing. It's what sports radio guys do. Hoping to be the next meme or shared viral post. We suck because our players suck and can't make up for dang coaching mistakes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-15, 22:54

OTPT, Valenti is the mouthpiece of every sports fan in SE MI. He is a respected sports figure. When he gives in to them, which is inevitable, it's going to be absolutely insufferable living here. Fuck the Trump getting elected scenario, this might be enough to get me to move to Canada.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 23:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whatever guys, you don't live in SE MI. It's going to be insufferable. Valenti is going to skewer us.

You're in a fragile state right now. Is somebody there to hold you?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 23:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT, Valenti is the mouthpiece of every sports fan in SE MI. He is a respected sports figure. When he gives in to them, which is inevitable, it's going to be absolutely insufferable living here. Fuck the Trump getting elected scenario, this might be enough to get me to move to Canada.

Who cares what one self-hating MSU graduate says? Who cares what a bunch of white trash assholes that would trade places with you in a heartbeat say?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 23:09

Wbh is being sarcastic......right ?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:09

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whatever guys, you don't live in SE MI. It's going to be insufferable. Valenti is going to skewer us.

I think we need to call the Troy cops to check on him
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 23:10

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Somebody should go over to his house dressed as a creepy clown.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wbh is being sarcastic......right ?!

Normally I would say yes, but I don't think so this time. He is in a bad place.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I don't know his address, maybe we should PM Pantry
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-15, 23:13

You don't have to listen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 23:13

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So yes to sending a clown?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

So yes to sending a clown?

Yes, need to PM Pantry for the address
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:15

NigelUno wrote:

You don't have to listen.

You can suck on a can of shut the fuck up.

Just saying.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:16

Sorry Nigel, I am upset too.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-15, 23:16

This is going to be really bad. Every morning when I take my kid(s) to school, I'm going to get shit from the guy with the '92 Starter jacket. My friend who went to EMU (and didn't graduate) but is all over social media, same guy who GUARANTEED JH would never lose to MD again after last year is going to be all over his high horse. I will probably get rid of my Facespace account tomorrow, I just don't want to deal with it. Next guy at the party store who says shit to me is going to get a 40 oz broken across his face.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-15, 23:17

Name an outcome of the UM game that would make you not want to kill yourself 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-15, 23:18

Harbaugh is going to run up the score and there isn't a damned thing I can do.

I'm not counting on a win but won't rule one out.

Maybe its because I've been in outside sales my whole career, I wouldn't get out of bed everyday if I was thinking how badly I was going to get my ass kicked that day.

Maybe the boys will surprise us. I suspect umaa is the biggest game and has been since spring practice regardless of what Dantonio says.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-15, 23:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is going to be really bad. Every morning when I take my kid(s) to school, I'm going to get shit from the guy with the '92 Starter jacket. My friend who went to EMU (and didn't graduate) but is all over social media, same guy who GUARANTEED JH would never lose to MD again after last year is going to be all over his high horse. I will probably get rid of my Facespace account tomorrow, I just don't want to deal with it. Next guy at the party store who says shit to me is going to get a 40 oz broken across his face.

Glad to see you came around.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 23:20

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is going to be really bad. Every morning when I take my kid(s) to school, I'm going to get shit from the guy with the '92 Starter jacket. My friend who went to EMU (and didn't graduate) but is all over social media, same guy who GUARANTEED JH would never lose to MD again after last year is going to be all over his high horse. I will probably get rid of my Facespace account tomorrow, I just don't want to deal with it. Next guy at the party store who says shit to me is going to get a 40 oz broken across his face.

Glad to see you came around.

Better not be a Mickey's. Because that would be a fucking waste, no matter how bad we lose.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-15, 23:20

Harbs isn't an idiot, he knows the history in this series. I have no doubt he respects Coach D but his competitive fire burns way hotter than Dantonio's. He's going to embarrass us. If he beat Rutgers 76-0 he's going to try to beat us 86-0. With the recruiting and talent disparity, it's probably a foregone conclusion at this point.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-15, 23:32

Speaking of 40's, WBH, Milw Best Ice is going to be upping the alcohol content of their famous "Liquid Cocaine" recipe here shortly. Just an FYI.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-15, 23:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Harbs isn't an idiot, he knows the history in this series. I have no doubt he respects Coach D but his competitive fire burns way hotter than Dantonio's. He's going to embarrass us. If he beat Rutgers 76-0 he's going to try to beat us 86-0. With the recruiting and talent disparity, it's probably a foregone conclusion at this point.

I might be in a fetal position by half.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-15, 23:58

I'm not worried.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-16, 00:02

We should probably just forfeit.

Because Harbs.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-16, 00:15

Not because harbs because we suck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-10-16, 00:16

Keep it close for a half. I don't care if it's the 1st or 2nd half, just somewhere during that game I'd like us to be competitive.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-16, 00:17

This is like a nightmare.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-16, 00:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is like a nightmare.

You wake up from nightmares.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-16, 00:21

My UM friends are going to be totally out of fucking control on social media this week. Fuck those cocksuckers
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next