Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus

+2
Zeke4Heisman
SpartyHard
6 posters

Go down

Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus Empty Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus

Post by SpartyHard Fri May 23, 2014 2:48 pm

The month of May is always important from a recruiting standpoint. Coaches are allowed to visit the schools of prospective recruits and often watch them workout. Coaches cannot talk with recruits, but they can observe them lifting weights, running track or do spring football related drills.

The Michigan State staff is traveling all over the nation to evaluate and let some recruits know they are at the top of the wish list for 2015. Below are five players, listed in alphabetical order, whom we can say with confidence are Plan A recruits for Michigan State, and the level of interest has been reciprocated

...[REDACTED...DO NOT POST ENTIRE ARTICLES]...

By Matt Dorsey
Courtesy of the FREEP - But I'm not going to link that garbage sesspool.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140523/SPORTS07/305230038/Recruiting-Spring-brings-MSU-s-top-offensive-targets-into-focus
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus Empty Re: Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus

Post by Zeke4Heisman Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Link to the garbage cesspool, because if you're going to copy an entire article in good faith it doesn't matter what the source is:
http://www.freep.com/article/20140523/SPORTS07/305230038/Recruiting-Spring-brings-MSU-s-top-offensive-targets-into-focus
Zeke4Heisman
Zeke4Heisman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus Empty Re: Warning: Recruiting - Recruiting: Spring brings Michigan State's top offensive targets into focus

Post by SpartyHard Fri May 23, 2014 4:41 pm

I feel you just didn't want to give them anymore clicks than needed.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 pm

SpartyHard wrote:I feel you just didn't want to give them anymore clicks than needed.

Grow up.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Fri May 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Lol
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat May 24, 2014 12:16 am

Dude it is all about the clicks.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat May 24, 2014 1:16 am

Yes, the Blue Wall sucks, but please don't copy/paste entire articles. Post a snippet & link the article.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sat May 24, 2014 1:22 am

If the Detroit papers never get any clicks for MSU articles, why would they ever cater to MSU? Or even treat MSU fairly?

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Sat May 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Yes, the Blue Wall sucks, but please don't copy/paste entire articles. Post a snippet & link the article.

I would have but it told me posters had to wait 7 days to post external links. Idk if it's for spam control or what, but that's what it said in red above my topic.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat May 24, 2014 4:20 pm

SpartyHard wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Yes, the Blue Wall sucks, but please don't copy/paste entire articles. Post a snippet & link the article.

I would have but it told me posters had to wait 7 days to post external links. Idk if it's for spam control or what, but that's what it said in red above my topic.

Yes, that's part of spam control. Helps keep us from looking like tDuff & tBres do right now.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Sat May 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Yes, that's part of spam control. Helps keep us from looking like tDuff & tBres do right now.

Exactly. So next time I'll post the link.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down