Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip

+3
tGreenWay
Banks2Mason
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip Empty Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 15:28

3.5 million. Kid still went to Georgia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/whats-next-severed-finger-leads-to-mays-family-suing-georgia/amp/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip Empty Re: Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 15:34

If you’re wondering I’d lose a pinky for 3.5 million.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip Empty Re: Family of Cade Mayes, Georgia offensive lineman sues over severed pinky on recruiting trip

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 15:39

DWags wrote:If you’re wondering I’d lose a pinky for 3.5 million.

wait. how can it be a "partial amputation" if his finger "shot across the floor"?

WTF is a "complete amputation" then?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 15:51

Banks2Mason wrote:
DWags wrote:If you’re wondering I’d lose a pinky for 3.5 million.

wait. how can it be a "partial amputation" if his finger "shot across the floor"?

At the knuckle?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 15:58

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

At the knuckle?

stop using logic dammit
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 16:01

Banks2Mason wrote:
DWags wrote:

At the knuckle?

stop using logic dammit

But would you take 3.5 million to lose your pinky?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-09, 16:13

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

stop using logic dammit

There are days when I’d lose it for free. Sometimes I just see it there, thinking it’s looking all cute but doing absolutely nothing, I just want to punch it in the face. I mean, if it had one. The pinky is the Kim Kardashian of the human hand.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-01-09, 16:15

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

stop using logic dammit

IDK, jacking off would be really weird without the pinky.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-09, 16:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Plus, you’d tip over whenever you used your right hand to do one-handed pushups.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-01-09, 16:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Plus, you’d tip over whenever you used your right hand to do one-handed pushups.

I'm not Chuck Norris, you know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-09, 16:38

Remember that finger in the Wendy's Chili? There's an example of someone who lost a finger at an attempt for $$$.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 16:41

I think with 3.5 you could get someone to Jack you off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 16:44

DWags wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

stop using logic dammit

hell i'd probably take 3.5 thousand
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-09, 16:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm not Chuck Norris, you know.

Maybe not, but you're still tSwill’s resident badass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-09, 16:56

DWags wrote:I think with 3.5 you could get someone to Jack you off.

3.5? It would have to be someone with tiny hands.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-09, 17:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Shit, yeah, I think it would

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-09, 17:13

Nordic wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

For fucks sake you guys. You have 3.5 million dollars. You’re actually thinking about not losing a pinky cause jack off?

I mean that’s my nose picking finger but off it comes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-01-09, 19:26

Last I checked, I've got 2 of them. One for 3.5M is an easy call. I'll let you have 'em both for 5.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-09, 19:29

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

For fucks sake you guys. You have 3.5 million dollars. You’re actually thinking about not losing a pinky cause jack off?

I mean that’s my nose picking finger but off it comes.

Fine. Take my left one.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down