Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going?

2 posters

Go down

Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going? Empty Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-23, 16:57

Hey Greenway, are you still working on that mobile Youtube studio to post game recaps and previews? We have been waiting for over a month now. How long does it take? Does the overhead light in your car give off bad light or something?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going? Empty Re: Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-23, 17:13

Big delay in shipping the Sonex. I can't produce at a professional level if I don't have top shelf acoustics. I can't. I won't.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going? Empty Re: Greenway, how is the mobile studio project going?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-23, 17:21

I understand but the delay is really frustrating. It's weighing on the whole board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-23, 17:28

Turtleneck wrote:I understand but the delay is really frustrating. It's weighing on the whole board.

How do you think I feel? I have a lot of money invested in this project and several on my crew just sitting on their hands. If that shipment doesn't arrive soon, I'm going to eat it hard on this season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-23, 17:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I understand but the delay is really frustrating. It's weighing on the whole board.

How do you think I feel? I have a lot of money invested in this project and several on my crew just sitting on their hands. If that shipment doesn't arrive soon, I'm going to eat it hard on this season.

You always have basketball, but who wants to be sitting in their mobile studio in the middle of the winter?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-23, 18:18

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You always have basketball, but who wants to be sitting in their mobile studio in the middle of the winter?

No shit. Plus, the odds of running into Will Tieman are much greater during basketball season and I really don't want that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down