Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.?

+8
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Turtleneck
aualum06
Motown Spartan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.?

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-27, 08:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

We do! We have some really high quality craft breweries that are getting some good recognition nationally. 2 of them have one silver medals at the World Beer Cup.
I'm more of a cheap beer kind of guy (I'm not a fan of making decisions.. you should see me in the toothpaste aisle at Meijer), but I see where you're coming from.

We have PBR too.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.?

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-27, 09:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Fuck Atlanta

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 502811600 Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 502811600

Pantry is a little...

UP TIGHT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 09:16

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm more of a cheap beer kind of guy (I'm not a fan of making decisions.. you should see me in the toothpaste aisle at Meijer), but I see where you're coming from.

We have PBR too.
PBR, Stroh's, Old Style.. my kinda joint.

actually found a decent bar in Grosse Pointe (of all places - I felt so uncomfortable there until I found this dark little bar) - that had the new brewed-in-Detroit Stroh's on tap.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-27, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

We have PBR too.

actually found a decent bar in Grosse Pointe (of all places - I felt so uncomfortable there until I found this dark little bar) - that had the new brewed-in-Detroit Stroh's on tap.

I haven't tried the new Stroh's, perhaps this weekend. Is it actually good or just a new douchey hipster thing to do? Not that your a douchey hipster, Bob, but if the shoe fits....Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 2275418548
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-27, 18:54

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I haven't tried the new Stroh's, perhaps this weekend.  Is it actually good or just a new douchey hipster thing to do?  Not that your a douchey hipster, Bob, but if the shoe fits....Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 2275418548
Bought a 6 of Stroh's a few weeks ago.  Think it was $9.  Not as good as the Stroh's I remember and way overpriced.

Griffin Claw makes a much better Bohemian pilsner

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 Laefcl10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-27, 18:59

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 502811600 Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 502811600

Pantry is a little...

UP TIGHT
Naw. But I always enjoy exposing a liar that can't keep his story straight Any of you twat waffles ever get to the U.P.? - Page 2 1494614055
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2