Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas?

2 posters

Go down

When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas? Empty When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:03

I'm too busy pretending to be outraged by a grandmother's email account..

what do you other fine children of god think??

When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas? Keep_christ_in_christmas_gold_red_christian_poster-r3c299fa5082d4493be9585cc5767cce7_wvw_8byvr_324
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas? Empty Re: When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-31, 14:35

I saw a K-Mart tv ad for Christmas layaway in September. I cursed them for airing it so early. Therefore, I would like to claim credit for firing the first shot of this year's war.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas? Empty Re: When Will The First Shot Be Fired in This Year's War on CHRISTmas?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 14:47

tGreenWay wrote:I saw a K-Mart tv ad for Christmas layaway in September. I cursed them for airing it so early. Therefore, I would like to claim credit for firing the first shot of this year's war.
it will make god and Fox News sad if you don't buy stuff as we celebrate His day of birth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down