Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server.

+4
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
8 posters

Go down

The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server. Empty The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server.

Post by Death Roe Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:48

I hate it more than Vlad hates smart people betting against him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server. Empty Re: The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:54

I think the cook chick is kinda hot. I want to see full body shots.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server. Empty Re: The Toyota "You Don't Own Me" commercial makes me want to break someone's illegal server.

Post by Death Roe Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think the cook chick is kinda hot. I want to see full body shots.

Her hotness downgrades every time I see it on air tonight.

Already been on NBC twice in two commercial breaks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:04

Is this it?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:18

Never seen it. You must be watching tv for stoopid pepull.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 9:56

I truly do not understand how modern advertising reaches anybody with a brain. The meandering off-the-point scenes where the product is slipped into the picture does nothing for me. These commercials are for people who lack focus, concentration, and the ability to stay on subject.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 10:24

Worse than the Chevy ones where they manage to find the six people on the planet who've never sat in a new car and act like they're 8 year olds at Disney when they do?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 10:24

BleacherSwill wrote:I truly do not understand how modern advertising reaches anybody with a brain. The meandering off-the-point scenes where the product is slipped into the picture does nothing for me. These commercials are for people who lack focus, concentration, and the ability to stay on subject.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 12:07

I'd also like to add in the Armed Forces Credit Union commercial, where the officer is talking about his son almost spilling ice cream on his new ride's interior, and almost beats the shit out of his son for ruining his new car.

"GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR MY WINGMAN - STILL IN TRAINING"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 13:25

I tried to watch it, DR, I really did.  It was too long.

P.S. who watches TV still?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Mon 7 Nov 2016 - 17:39

kingstonlake wrote:Worse than the Chevy ones where they manage to find the six people on the planet who've never sat in a new car and act like they're 8 year olds at Disney when they do?

Watch the people closely when they ask the question in the chevy commercial "who got the awards" and the next second when they answer it the people are not in the same order.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 22:35

Bump, on ESPN
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 22:50

It's terrible. I change the channel immediately every time it starts.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down