Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it illegal to honk at a police officer?

+6
StylesGShmooth
SpartanInNH
The Pantry
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
10 posters

Go down

Is it illegal to honk at a police officer? Empty Is it illegal to honk at a police officer?

Post by The_Dude Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 19:36

I had just got done getting fuel at the gas station and was ready to leave when I noticed a police cruiser stopped in the street holding up traffic, I think he was talking to someone standing on the sidewalk, anyway the guy in a truck behind the police officer honks his horn. The police officer hits his lights and motions the guy who honked to pull into the gas station.

I don't know what happened because I left, I had to get to work.

What can the cop do, all the guy in the truck did was honk his horn, hey people have places to be.

I can't imagine giving the guy a ticket...for what?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Is it illegal to honk at a police officer? Empty Re: Is it illegal to honk at a police officer?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 19:38

It shouldn't be, but we all know the answer to this. The cop can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is it illegal to honk at a police officer? Empty Re: Is it illegal to honk at a police officer?

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:07

all the guy in the truck did was honk his horn
Yeah...you can't do that
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:17

Begging to be fucked with if you honk at a cop
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 22:10

What happened after a black motorist 'made direct eye contact' with an officer
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 3:16

SpartanInNH wrote:What happened after a black motorist 'made direct eye contact' with an officer

Cop once told me he stopped me because I looked at him and then made the next turn. I did casually point out that the turn I made was the street that I live on and that we were in fact in front of my house.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 6:18

I honked at one because the dumbass was pulling out in front of me, well it wasn't just a honk, I laid on the horn. I was doing about 70 or 75 passing someone in the left lane on the highway and he was pulling out from a crossover to go after somebody doing about 85. He pulled back off to the side out of my way and I missed him by a couple inches. I blocked him for a mile or so until he hit his lights and I moved over a lane. He kept going and caught up with the guy going faster, who apparently wasn't smart enough to go even faster and take the next exit while I was blocking the cop.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 6:21

Cop-blocker...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 6:34

Only if you're horny.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 9:42

Jake from State Farm wrote:I honked at one because the dumbass was pulling out in front of me, well it wasn't just a honk, I laid on the horn. I was doing about 70 or 75 passing someone in the left lane on the highway and he was pulling out from a crossover to go after somebody doing about 85. He pulled back off to the side out of my way and I missed him by a couple inches. I blocked him for a mile or so until he hit his lights and I moved over a lane. He kept going and caught up with the guy going faster, who apparently wasn't smart enough to go even faster and take the next exit while I was blocking the cop.

I take it you're white. NTTAWWT.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 9:49

It is illegal to interfere with a police investigation. If his lights were not on and he was just parked, you have a reasonable reason to think it's not an investigation.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 11:19

Jake from State Farm wrote:I honked at one because the dumbass was pulling out in front of me, well it wasn't just a honk, I laid on the horn. I was doing about 70 or 75 passing someone in the left lane on the highway and he was pulling out from a crossover to go after somebody doing about 85. He pulled back off to the side out of my way and I missed him by a couple inches. I blocked him for a mile or so until he hit his lights and I moved over a lane. He kept going and caught up with the guy going faster, who apparently wasn't smart enough to go even faster and take the next exit while I was blocking the cop.

Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 11:30

StylesGShmooth wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:What happened after a black motorist 'made direct eye contact' with an officer

Cop once told me he stopped me because I looked at him and then made the next turn. I did casually point out that the turn I made was the street that I live on and that we were in fact in front of my house.

He should have taken his baton out and broken your kneecaps for your rudeness and insubordination
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down