Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week...

+6
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week... - Page 2 Empty Re: I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week...

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-09, 09:31

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week... - Page 2 502811600

Oh, no! The committee made Washington #4! Not sure how I'll recover from this travesty!

If OSU wins out, they'll jump Washington.

It's not a travesty. Just an error in evaluation. We kinda have a long standing tradition of bumping bad calls round here.

I guess what I'm saying is...how dare you do that to me!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week... - Page 2 Empty Re: I think OSU will jump Washington in the CFP Rankings this week...

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-09, 11:18

By-Tor wrote:Lots of football left. It's very possible that the PAC 12 has a final of Wazzou/Colo. That eliminates them. Big12 is basically out. That would leave ACC/B1G/SEC/at large. If UM loses a tight one in CBus then prepare for the onslaught of how they deserve to be in.

If Washington wins out they are in. I'm just praying for a1 loss Louisville getting in over a 1 loss scUM. It would be interesting to see the committee contemplate leaving the team with a better loss and the Heisman trophy winner out over scUM.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-09, 11:27

kingstonlake wrote:
By-Tor wrote:Lots of football left. It's very possible that the PAC 12 has a final of Wazzou/Colo. That eliminates them. Big12 is basically out. That would leave ACC/B1G/SEC/at large. If UM loses a tight one in CBus then prepare for the onslaught of how they deserve to be in.

If Washington wins out they are in. I'm just praying for a1 loss Louisville getting in over a 1 loss scUM. It would be interesting to see the committee contemplate leaving the team with a better loss and the Heisman trophy winner out over scUM.

If Clemson loses the ACC Championship to UNC or Va Tech, I think Louisville gets in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2